User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

20-Point Member Guide from a Model's Perspective
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: 20-Point Member Guide from a Model's Perspective
Adam Foxx
Created by: Adam Foxx

6/24/11 @ 6:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you curious as to how to help ensure that you have a great experience with model here at Flirt4Free? Read on Dear Member and keep these 20 points top of mind. (Please note that this is a repost of an earlier post I wrotewith grammar/spelling corrected and reposted at the request of several members for use as a sticky topic in this forum.) :guitar

1) If you choose a model from the top-20 you are very likely to have a positive experience as these are (generally) models that are experienced in the art of flirting, seduction, positive customer service and have fun with their modeling. The list can be found at http://www.flirt4free.com/models/top20.php This is not to say (of course) that models not ranked in the top-20 are not quality models, but this can often times be a great starting point for a new member to find their first "favorite model". :bulb

2) Being a cam model is a "customer service" orientated job, in many respects. But just like with any other type of role, sometimes customers' (in this case members) can be very rude or demeaning and it canand often times WILLaffect a model's mood (unfortunately). Most, if not all of the top models understand how to handle these types of extreme members. :bowdown Personally, I just ignore negative people, because I don't want it to affect my mood or my modeling. The VAST MAJORITY of members are very kind people, so I choose to just focus on those type of members. Life is too short for negativity in my book. So remember: Being a dick is bad; Having a dick is good. :winkwink

3) VODs are an excellent source of "preview material" to learn how a model interacts with members in private/multi-user chat. If you are seeking out a new model for the first time, I highly suggest watching a VOD or two to learn more about a model. :bulb Please also understand that if your ONLY "interaction" with a model is by watching FREE VODs (on the VIP side) or just watching the FREE VOD previews--and never spending credits on the model--it is unlikely that they will spend much time interacting with you. Models prefer a balanced mix so that everyone mutually benefits. :winkwink

4) Take some time to get to know a model in open/free chat. There is a higher degree of uncertainty (for a member) when s/he immediately takes a model to private chat based on looks alone. Even spending a mere 5-10 minutes talking with a model in open/free chat can help to provide a member with insight into a model's personalitythat often times will result in a more positive experience once you do go private with the model. Please also know that if ALL you do is talk and never spend credits, eventually a model will get the hint and focus on those members that DO spend credits (againthis is our job). It isnt personal. :angel

5) Very often, a model is constantly asked (and often times COMMANDED) to get nude in open/free chat: "Show cock!" "Show me your asshole!" Etc. Etc. The majority of times this comes from either grey users (non-members) or new members. Seasoned members tend not to behave in this manner. (But we all know that this is not always the case.) As this is a business (as well as a fun place to "work"--I use the term "work" very loosely, as it never has felt like a job to meit's usually pretty fun), it is VERY polite to offer a model a tip if you have a request that you would like to see in open/free (and party) chat. You should then WAIT for a confirmation from the model that this is agreeable to him before you send the tip!!! :bulb

For instance a member could say, "If I send you 100 credits now, can I see the sexy jock strap that you mentioned?" Wait for the model to say something like, "Sure! That would be cool." At this point, you should send the tip. Give the model a few seconds to respond with the agreed upon action (sometimes there is a slight delay between when you send the msg/tip and when the model sees it). If the model doesn't follow through on an agreed upon interaction--chances are that he is not a model that you would want to take to private chat anyway. A quality model ALWAYS follows through on his word!!! :thumbsup

6) Politeness: I can only speak for myself on this one, but my "top fans" are the most amazing men. They treat me with respect, dignity, ask how my day is going (and are genuinely interested--not faking it), remember details about my private life that I share with them, say "please," "thank you," etc., and are just super awesome guys to interact with. Every day, when I see a member that I have had a positive interaction with because (among many things) they have had manners, I get really excited because these members bring a very positive energy to my room and I look forward to interacting with them every time! :bowdown

A related item to politeness is what I refer to as Debbie Downers. Flirt4Free is for all intents and purposes a fantasy world where your sexual fantasies can become reality. Top models try their very best to keep their open/free chat rooms lively, entertaining, sexy, humorous, sensual, etc. In short, we're trying to make sure that you have FUN and enjoy yourselves before you take us private/multi-chat...where we hope that you'll have an even better time with us!!! And then a member comes into the room and absolutely kills the vibe/mood/sexiness (whatever you want to call it) with a mood killer. "I have cancer & just had my 3rd chemo treatment." " I'm dying." "My boss at work is an asshole." "I'm lonely & wish that I had someone to love me." "My dog ran away." Etc. Etc. ::( It's absolutely NOT that a model "does not care" about a member's life challenges. It's just that our open chat rooms are NOT NOT NOT the proper forum for such discussions. :mad It makes OTHER members leave the room. It puts a model in a VERY uncomfortable situation. Models are not trained to be therapists--and honestly, would you really want us to be? It is akin to going to a cocktail party, arriving and immediately announcing, "Hey everyone--my doctor says I have 48 hours to live. I'd like all the focus on me now. Screw the host." In short--it's just bad manners. :drinkup If model engages such a member, he runs the very real risk or having everyone else exiting his room. If he ignores the member, he'll be viewed as an asshole. But we DO care!!! If you have a problem that you would like to discuss, please email the model about what is going on or just take the model to a private CHAT. (I say this with the GREATEST respect. In reality, the vast majority of models are ill-equipped to handle such sensitive topics and open chat is really just not the forum to air such extremely personal matters.) :guitar

7) Rude Members: It happens to EVERY model...nearly EVERY day. "You're ugly!" "You're too skinny!" "You're too muscular!" "You're not my type!" Blah. Blah. Blah. Want to know how to endear yourself to a model forever? Come to his defense! I have BIG almond shaped eyes (that I personally LOVE), but recently a rude member came into my room and said something like, "Fuck you're ugly & have huge bug eyes!" For a split second, I was very upset (unusual for me)...UNTIL a few moments later I had SEVERAL other members say things like, "I think you're beautiful Adam!" "If you don't have anything nice to say--leave Adam's room!" "Don't be rude to Adam--he's super nice and sexy!" I'm telling you guys--it made my day AND I immediately was in a FANTASTIC mood!!!!! I took notes on EVERY person that said something nice and made a mental note to treat them extra special every time they came to my room in the future. Ohand models talk to each other and we WILL know who the rude members are. If you cant understand why a certain model wont give you the time of day, its most likely because you were rude to one of his friendsand hes already heard the whole story and wants nothing to do with you. The morale? Be nice, friendly and respectful, and youll never have to worry about it. :thumbsup

8) Other Models: It is considered VERY bad etiquette to talk about another model in a model's room. Naturally, we are competing with each other. To the model, it comes across as mean-spirited, disrespectful and "trolling". THAT SAID--I am well known for talking about other models in my room that I am friends with. If I feel that a member's needs/wants would be better served by another model, I dont hesitate to suggest another model to the member. I want EVERY member to have a VERY positive experience on Flirt4Free!!! :guitar

Believe it or not, many models are VERY good friends with each other (on and off cam) and consider each other FRIENDLY COMPETITION. We support each other, motivate each other and lend an ear after/during difficult days. I personally would not be able to function without the support of my male and female model friends/colleagues that I have become close with. I value their friendship & mentorship. :angel

Quality top models also understand that MOST members are not "monogamous" (generally) with ONE model. I think it would be sort of silly to assume such an idea. So when one of my fans asks me (politely), "Adam, could you recommend a muscular model to me that you think highly of?" or "Adam, I love what you do in private chat--can you suggest another model like you?" I always have a few models that I can think of to suggest. One recent experience in particular comes to mind. A VERY NICE man that regularly takes me private revealed to me that he is bisexual and was intimidated by the sheer volume of female models on the site and asked me who I believed would be a model that would fit his personality & interests." Without hesitating I answered, "My friend, you MUST get to know Taisa!!! We have a very strong friendship, and I personally believe that you and she would get along famously! Let me know how it goes!" A few days later, he was also kind enough to let me know that he did indeed take me up on my suggestion and had a great time. That was super awesome to hear!

On the flip-sideand I know that most of you wont believe thismodels are also not monogamous with any one member. :winkwink

9) Other Models, Part 2: My personal belief is that members PREFER that competing models get along with each other and don't fight amongst themselves. You will NEVER hear me speak ill about other models in my room. EVER! If a model does speak badly about other models, you may generally assume that they are not models (the one doing the bad mouthing) that you would want to spend credits on. They may lack confidence or are just be mean in general. On the flip side, I will NEVER allow a member EVER to speak badly about another member in my room. NEVER EVER!! I find it rude and disrespectful. After doing it once, I will always ask the member not to act in such a manner with a respectful "warning". If they do it again, I will immediately ban the member from my room. No questions asked. And as previously mentioned, models DO talk about members. Please dont risk become a pariah by acting in such a manner. We WILL find out from each other. :thumbsup

10) If you have specific fetishes, interests, etc. that you would like to know if the model enjoys, please whisper them to the model or send a quick email BEFORE you go private. Wait for a reply. If the model likes those things too, THEN take the model private. No sense wasting your credits if you and the model do not enjoy the same things. Also, I would humbly suggest having realistic expectations & to respect a models boundaries. For example, I am known on this site as being "The Huge Dildo Master. Inserting large dildos takes time. :bulb A member should not expect that I--or any other model--is going to shove a massive dildo in my hole within 7 seconds of entering private chat. Doing so would actually harm us physically. Models need to themselves myself up" with fingers, lube, etc. and ease his way into such a hot experience. That way when the dildo does go in, he can really go to town and give members a fucking fantastically hot show! In a related topic: If you have only a couple of minutes on the clock in private chat, please dont ask to see 4,000 acts of debauchery within that time frame. Its not going to happen. Models are HUMANSnot robots. Well, except for the ones that areand even then, they are more cyborg than robot, so common sense should still be exorcised. :orglaugh

11) Deception: We've all seen & experienced it on the site. A member talks up a model for a lengthy period and then says something like, "Let me go get credits--I'll be right back." 99% of the time--the member never returns. Or the member disappears for a few hours or days and starts the whole thing back up again from ground zero. Similar to how a member does not enjoy his time wasted--a model does not enjoy this either. Typically, these types of members prey on new models. Seasoned models generally just ignore this sort of behavior & focus on the good guys. Personally, I don't feed into it, because I have learned the "signs" of such a member, and prefer to spend time communicating with my honest members. THAT SAID--if a member whispers to me, "I don't have credits right now, but I really enjoy talking with you in open chat," I really RESPECT that level of honesty and I WILL continue to speak with the member!!!!! Honesty is SEXY to me--and to most other top-models!!! :bowdown

12) Begging: Simply put--it isn't sexy. A model that will ask/command a member to take him private 2.5 seconds after he enters the model's room is one that you want to avoid. Why? It is likely that the model is not going to be respectful of the member or his patronage or friendship. On the flip side, if you request something of the model and he respectful says, "no," a member needs to return the respect and drop it. Continually asking for something is just begging in reverse and will lead to the model ignoring your communications in the future. The moral? Respect runs both ways: model to member and member to model. :bulb

13) Contact Information: It is grounds for immediate termination for a model to give his email address, phone number, address, or direct the member to any other website to communicate with the model (Skype, Yahoo, A4A, etc.). The rules are CRYSTAL CLEAR--if a model does it, he gets fired. So PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR CONTACT INFORMATION from the model. You are putting the model in a VERY awkward position when you do so. Furtherand most importantlyit is unsafe for a model! Also, members are PROHIBITED from giving THEIR contact information! Doing so will get the member banned from the site FOR LIFE. It's not worth the risk. :winkwink

The ONLY TIME that a member may give his phone number is DURING private chat, so that he and the model can talk on the phone during private chat instead of typing. A model generally needs to have the permission from his studio in order to have this privilege. Models that have this privilege are trusted by their studio and are usually proven, top-models. Again, it is NOT a right--but rather, a privilege. Please ask a model BEFORE you go to private chat if he is allowed to use the phone. Not all models are given the privilege. :guitar

14) Reviews & Power Boost Points: If you have a positive interaction with a model in private chat, multi-user chat, open/free chat or party chat, please feel free to write a kind review and/or send power boost points. This makes the model very happy and pretty much guarantees special treatment in the future. Please note that models are NOT paid for power boost points--only credits. So please don't say, "If I send power boost points, will you show this or that." They are sent because you are being nice as a special reward to those models that you enjoy spending time with. Power boost points help models (a little bit) with their ranking--not their paycheck. :bulb

15) Money: Models are NOT NOT NOT allowed to talk about how they are paid or how much they make amongst themselves or to members. Doing so will result (generally) in immediate termination. Please do not ask such questions. Besides--it's not sexy to talk about money in life or on Flirt. As a GENERAL RULE (and obvious one at that): "Premiere" models (those making MORE than 60 credits per minute in PRIVATE chat) are the models that make more money--I say obvious, because if a model makes (for example) 70 credits per minute, they are clearly making more than 60 credits per minute ;) Premiere models are just what it sounds like--the premiere models on the site. They are (generally) the proven quality/top models on the site. If you see a Premiere model, chances are you're going to have a great time with a top-model at Flirt! Also, a member should not ask a model to lower his rate. This is disrespectful. Further, while some models have discretion over what their CPM (credits per minute) rate are, most dont. :drinkup

16) Responses: As I'm sure most of you realize, there are days when a model's room is VERY FULL with members and it is very difficult to keep up with all the comments and questions being directed towards a model. Please do not get upset if a model doesn't answer you within 5 seconds. Personally, I type 90 words per minute, plus I talk (A LOT--LOL), so it's generally not an issue for me...but WOW sometimes even I can't keep up with everyone. I (and most models) try our best and we hope that you understand that. :thumbsup

17) Whispers: Top-models (myself included) prefer that members ONLY use the whisper function when you have something private to say or ask us. Obviously when a member whispers--the other members can't see the comment/question. Also, a model does NOT have the capability to whisper back--so he must respond so that others can hear/see the response. This can be confusing for others members and/or disrupt the flow of the room. If it's one or two questions, I generally just respond, "To the person that just whispered...blah blah blah." If it is more involved than that, it is generally preferable to just send an email through the site. :bulb

18) Emails: Again, models can ONLY email through the site. EVERY SINGLE EMAIL is checked by monitors. Because of this, there is USUALLY a small (sometimes large) delay between when a member sends a model an email and when the model receives it. It's honestly not the model's fault. Top models generally answer every email (within reason). But there WILL be a time delay. :guitar

19) Party Chats: Some models enjoy them. Some don't. If you've never seen a model do a party chat or find that they RARELY do, it probably means that they prefer private/multi chat. Please understand this. On the flip side, some models PREFER party chat over private/multi-chat. Every model is different. Further, please dont beg a model to start a party chat. Most top models understand this to mean, I cant/dont want to spend credits and I just want a free show. A more effective way to ASK a model to start a Party Chat is this: If I tip 500 credits to get the party started, will you do a Party Chat? See the subtle difference? In this way, a model knows that he will earn some credits from doing a Party Chat AND the member is not taking advantage of him & is trying to help. Againit bears repeatingthis is a business. Models need to earn credits in order to make money. :drinkup

20) Friendships: Believe it or not, most models (especially those at the top) consider many of their fans, FRIENDS! There are many men on the site that the moment they come into my room, I get really excited!!!! The same rules apply to friendships in real life as they do on Flirt--friendships take time to develop, they are full of mutual respect and the friendship is a 2-way street. :bulb Friendships with my "top fans" make being a model on Flirt one of the most rewarding aspects to my time here. And I KNOW that I am not the only top-model that feels this way. And please do not tell a model, I love you, 14 seconds after meeting them in their room. Its EXTREMELY creepy and generally will result in the model ignoring you. :orglaugh

I'm sure there are other things that I am forgetting, but these are my personal thoughts on how a member can better expect a PLEASANT positive experience with a model. I have a lot of fun with you guys and greatly appreciate everything that you do for me every single day on the site. Whether or not you are one of "my fans", I wish each of you a very positive experience on Flirt and hope that each of you find a few models that you come to enjoy and value. You guys are awesome!!!

Much love and friendship--Adam Foxx

PSPlease feel free to add to this list, based on your experiences. This thread is NOT to air grievances, disrespect models, disrespect other members or to disrespect VS/Flirt4Free. PLEASE keep this threat respectful, kind and productive.
:winkwink
Created by: ronnie-uk

6/24/11 @ 6:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Many thanks, Adam, for taking the trouble to edit your 20-point guide which received excellent comments when posted previously.

There have been a number of requests for this to be a sticky thread here, including VIP members Phil-USA, ourjeffie and myself, and models Domenic Prize and Jake Trenton. I hope that will now be possible.

For the benefit of those who haven't seen the related threads, I am copying here some of the comments made. These include:

Trooper154 -

Great post Adam. I really appreciate getting the models' point of view.

paperpunch09 -

Very well said Adam :)

LickaU -

This should be in All Forums and maybe the site should send this to members as they 1st register.

Ophelias_Rue -

adam.. you rock.. said in one concise and well worded post.. what i warred with VS about, with VIPS about, and in regular chat about for 5 years. *kisses* and thank you..

Jake Trenton (Performer) -

Members: This is the kind of awesomeness we get from Adam on a regular basis on the model forum. The man knows his stuff.

ZackL -

This is a good guide. Thanks for the tips Adam.

Cody Parker (Performer) -

Happen to agree with pretty much everything the guy said. Copy and paste this one guys...it can be your handbook.

ronnie-uk -

I thought there would be a model's handbook, but there is no member's handbook that I have ever seen. Adam's excellent contribution does a lot to fill the gap, and can be read by members and models alike so that we can all think on the same lines.

Domenic Prize (Performer) -

I have been directing members to this exact forum posting during some conversations that have taken place in my free chat. This has proven to be a great resource to have on hand when in my room, and I encourage other models to use this as a tool if they are comfortable with that.

Thanks again Adam! You rock not only for our great members, but also your fellow models!

Adam Foxx

6/24/11 @ 7:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, Ronnie. It goes without saying that I appreciate both your support and the overwhelming positive response to my "20-Point Guide". I wanted to be proactive (in addressing what has clearly been a large gap in perception between models and members) and really take the quality time to draft something that we could ALL benefit from. I hope that this is what I have accomplished. I believe that working together, we can make Flirt4Free an even more awesome place to be.

:offtopic I should probably add a "PS" to the list. I have heard from countless members that it's actually a turn-off to them when models promote themselves constantly on the Male Performer Chat thread boards. I have been told repeatedly that it adds NOTHING of value to these threads. Doing so ONCE IN A BLUE MOON is one thing (especially if you have been gone for a long period of time or have something of value to add), but posting 3-7 times a week that, "I'm online!!! Come see me!!! Take me private!!!" is pretty lame. Also highjacking another thread to promote yourself is lame also. "That's a good point so and so. I would never do that to you! Come see me now & I'll prove it to you in private chat!!!" LOL It's all rather silly and juvenile. ;) If you would like to promote yourself--the proper channel is in your blog. ;)

Much love to you, Ronnie and everyone else. xoxo --Adam Foxx :guitar
Created by: phil_usa

6/24/11 @ 10:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adam,

Thank you for this very helpful guide and your addendum to it.

I hope all members read it thouroghly, especially newer members.

It will serve as the guide for quality behavior for members and help performers to provide us with a better expeience here at flirt.

Phil :)
Adam Foxx

6/24/11 @ 2:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adam,

Thank you for this very helpful guide and your addendum to it.

I hope all members read it thouroghly, especially newer members.

It will serve as the guide for quality behavior for members and help performers to provide us with a better expeience here at flirt.
Phil :)

Thanks Phil. I appreciate the support. :) --Adam Foxx

rel2099
Created by: rel2099

6/25/11 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adam -

I have never been in your room - but I think that if every member (and guest) were required to read your guidelines and agree to them (like when you're applying for a credit card, for example) there would be fewer problems and more enjoyment on F4F. Good job!! Thanks!
Adam Foxx

6/25/11 @ 9:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adam -

I have never been in your room - but I think that if every member (and guest) were required to read your guidelines and agree to them (like when you're applying for a credit card, for example) there would be fewer problems and more enjoyment on F4F. Good job!! Thanks!

Well feel free to drop by at your convenience sometime. :thumbsup And I really appreciate support regarding this sticky thread. I just felt that someone should be proactive and write something like this to benefit both members & models. Also, if you see "problems"--you will endear yourself to a model by explaining to the trouble maker (respectfully) why suck behavior is inappropriate. Sooner or later, they'll get the hint and stop such action. And when they do EVERY ONE benefits by holding up the high standards we have here at Flirt as the premiere cam site in the world! :guitar --Adam Foxx
Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

6/25/11 @ 11:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks VS for making this a sticky thread and thanks again to Adam for writing such a good post. :drinkup :guitar :thumbsup
alakazoo
Created by: alakazoo

6/29/11 @ 2:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Adam,

Thank you very much for your post. Those 20-point are now my guiding rule. Really! I am pretty new to this site and live cams in general. I was doing many mistakes with models that cost me a lot of money. My fault. Flirting and chatting is a life experience. You need to learn from your mistakes. For sure, having read your threat when I first joined F4F would have saved me a lot of troubles. I guess some models need to learn stuff too? Anyway, I am polite and persevering and - after many weeks - finally found the right models for me. Great guys, very sexy and charming with whom I developed a very good relationship. One thing you may have added is the many nice features of the site. Wish list, e-mail reply after a private session, the model's bio and blog, and gifts and reviews. Those are ways to communicate with models, show our appreciation and I found all of them very useful. Thank you again Adam for this post, it is most practical and reflects my point of view on this topic. Well done! :thumbsup

Cheers
Adam Foxx

6/29/11 @ 3:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Adam,

Thank you very much for your post. Those 20-point are now my guiding rule. Really! I am pretty new to this site and live cams in general. I was doing many mistakes with models that cost me a lot of money. My fault. Flirting and chatting is a life experience. You need to learn from your mistakes. For sure, having read your threat when I first joined F4F would have saved me a lot of troubles. I guess some models need to learn stuff too? Anyway, I am polite and persevering and - after many weeks - finally found the right models for me. Great guys, very sexy and charming with whom I developed a very good relationship. One thing you may have added is the many nice features of the site. Wish list, e-mail reply after a private session, the model's bio and blog, and gifts and reviews. Those are ways to communicate with models, show our appreciation and I found all of them very useful. Thank you again Adam for this post, it is most practical and reflects my point of view on this topic. Well done! :thumbsup

Cheers

My pleasure, alakazoo. Glad to discover that you have found value in my post. :) Have a great time on the site & please feel free to say hi any time you wish. --AF

articcat
Created by: articcat

6/30/11 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My pleasure, alakazoo. Glad to discover that you have found value in my post. :) Have a great time on the site & please feel free to say hi any time you wish. --AF

articcat
Created by: articcat

6/30/11 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, Adam, for the summary. Quite helpful and good explain of points.
Ryan Michael
Created by: Ryan Michael

6/30/11 @ 9:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Adam,
Thanks for posting this. I just signed up as a model and I have a lot to learn. I know this was meant for visitors but I found it helpful as well. BTW you are also a talented writer. :thumbsup
NaturalTop
Created by: naturaltop

7/1/11 @ 4:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Adam,

I've only been in your room a couple of times, but I just wanted to take a second to say that I read your Top 20 model post yesterday and it's really helped my interactions with the models on this site. While my interactions weren't poor to begin with, in 24 hours it's changed so entirely for the better and I just wanted to thank you for your words of wisdom. There were many things of which I was conscious, but when they're spelled out so clearly and articulately it really does help one understand the interesting situation that Flirt presents. So, I just wanted to drop you a little note and say how much I appreciate your work. And from experience I know that if I ever need a pick-me-up, a bright smiling face, I'm heading straight to your room. You're a beacon of not only sexiness but also a refreshing professionalism. Your beautiful mind and spirit supersede your beautiful face and body... though it's a pretty close race.
Adam Foxx

7/1/11 @ 4:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, Adam, for the summary. Quite helpful and good explain of points.

Happy to help. And thank you! :guitar --AF

Adam Foxx

7/1/11 @ 4:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Adam,
Thanks for posting this. I just signed up as a model and I have a lot to learn. I know this was meant for visitors but I found it helpful as well. BTW you are also a talented writer. :thumbsup

I really appreciate it. Thank you for your kind words. Best of luck on the site. --AF

Adam Foxx

7/1/11 @ 4:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Adam,

I've only been in your room a couple of times, but I just wanted to take a second to say that I read your Top 20 model post yesterday and it's really helped my interactions with the models on this site. While my interactions weren't poor to begin with, in 24 hours it's changed so entirely for the better and I just wanted to thank you for your words of wisdom. There were many things of which I was conscious, but when they're spelled out so clearly and articulately it really does help one understand the interesting situation that Flirt presents. So, I just wanted to drop you a little note and say how much I appreciate your work. And from experience I know that if I ever need a pick-me-up, a bright smiling face, I'm heading straight to your room. You're a beacon of not only sexiness but also a refreshing professionalism. Your beautiful mind and spirit supersede your beautiful face and body... though it's a pretty close race.

This note made my week. Thank you VERY much NaturalTop!! You brought a huge smile to my face just now. :thumbsup --AF

Johney C
Created by: Johney C

7/6/11 @ 1:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ADAM,

HELLO FELLOW MODEL..I AM STILL NEW TO THIS ..I DO ENJOY IT AND AS U SAY ITS NOT REALLY WORK ITS FUN. I THINK THAT YOUR POST HELPED ME AND OTHERS THAT ARE NEW TO THE SITE . THANKS
Adam Foxx

7/7/11 @ 4:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ADAM,

HELLO FELLOW MODEL..I AM STILL NEW TO THIS ..I DO ENJOY IT AND AS U SAY ITS NOT REALLY WORK ITS FUN. I THINK THAT YOUR POST HELPED ME AND OTHERS THAT ARE NEW TO THE SITE . THANKS

:winkwink Thanks Johney! --AF
Jay Sinn
Created by: Jay Sinn

7/7/11 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow.

Very good read.

Thank You Adam :)

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails