User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Who likes comic books?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Who likes comic books?
Derek99
Created by: derek99

2/20/17 @ 10:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs, from what I know, and have seen, the running credits, which are part of the movies, the list of the actors, actresses, who are in the movies including cameos are listed at the start of them. I don't know, and haven't checked how much running credits are. They might vary, and depend on how they look, and are represented. I should look by trying to find out how much they usually are.
Derek99

5/31/17 @ 4:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For anyone, who likes, and interested in Wonder Woman, the new, live action of her movie called "Wonder Woman" is released in theatres on Fri.
londonpete511
Created by: londonpete511

6/14/17 @ 3:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wonder Woman was ok. Am I the only one who thought Batman v Superman was better!?
Derek99

6/15/17 @ 7:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I really liked "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" a lot. I don't think to start comparing that one, and "Wonder Woman" is fair. First of all, "Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice" is on the dark side, and "Wonder Woman" is on the lighter side, and second of all, they are two different movies.
Derek99

7/6/17 @ 9:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The new, live action Spider-man movie called "Spider-man: Homecoming" is being released to be out in theatres.
Created by: suggs

7/6/17 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The new, live action Spider-man movie called "Spider-man: Homecoming" is being released to be out in theatres.

Opened here in UK today. Off to see it Sunday.
godbird
Created by: godbird

7/6/17 @ 7:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My thoughts on Comic book movies in general for the past year and this year and the future

Captain America Civil War was a big hit for me last year. Seeing Spiderman and Antman turn into Giant man sold the movie for me. But lets not forget Black Panther he was pretty good.

As for Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice. Batman was awesome. Ben Afflack did a great performance as the Dark Knight but for me I still think Micheal Keaton is a bit better at it. I love Superman but for some reason I can't really get into Henry Cavill's interpretation of the character. I guess my Superman will always be Christopher Reeve. Well the movie's biggest highlight was the appearance from Wonder Woman. Doomsday felt rushed and the whole Martha Fiasco may have helped ruin the movie for me.

Suicide Squad i enjoyed the first half of the movie but it went downhill after that. Seems like they had a great idea of where the movie was going and someone other than the director got their hands on the film and just ruined it. the whole end sequence seemed like i was watching the original Ghostbusters.

Doctor Strange was a great surprise. I didn't think I would like it since i am not a big fan of his comic books. I found the movie entertaining and fun. I am looking forward to seeing more appearance from Doctor Strange. Next up Thor Ragnok and then Avengers Infinity Wars.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, I loved the first one a lot. but the second one fell a little flat but don't get me wrong i did love the movie but the first one is still the best. Baby Groot and Drax steal the show in this one. Rocket was Rocket there is no one quite like him.

Wonder Woman again i loved this movie but i felt like the end was rushed and not that great. My favorite scene in the movie took place in No Man's Land. She looked awesome in that scene. I really liked the chemistry between her and Steve Trevor.

I will be watching Spiderman: Homecoming tonight but i am looking forward to Justice League lets hope it knocks it out of the park this time. Thor: Ragnok what can i say Thor and Hulk buddy film looks great. Finally a battle between the two where no one has an advantage. Plus Loki and Doctor Strange should put some life into this movie. both films will be released in November. But the big movie to watch will be on May Avengers: Infinity Wars. The one that may change the Marvel Cinematic Universe forever.

Sorry if i wrote too much. Could not believe there was a topic about comic books here. Also a talk about Comic Book movies. This as you can see is one of my favorite topics. Yes I did collect comic books. However now all i read are th digital copies out there. But i still love reading the actual comic books but the prices and storing the books themselves has sort of put a damper on that hobby. My biggest love back then was Marvel. Don't get me wrong i do like DC but i guess only the Trinity(Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman) but Flash has really been a surprise for me. Thanks in part to the Justice League animated series. I do like other main stream heroes. I love the Green Hornet and the Lone Ranger. I had hoped more movies could be done but alas the majority of the moivegoers were not ready for them just yet.

7/27/17 @ 1:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not exactly a comic book but here's the official trailer to a highly anticipated movie adaptation of Stephen Kings IT.

(And before anyone calls it a remake the 1st adaptation was a made for TV show and was severely restricted in what it could show)

Derek99

7/27/17 @ 2:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This isn't comic related, too, but it is about Stephen King, and his movies. I don't know how good, or bad the upcoming theatre version of "It" is going to be, but going by most of the movies adapted from his books, they haven't been good, and were bad, with a few exemptions, though. I think "the Shining" from 1980, "Misery" from 1990, "the Shawshank Redemption" from 1994, "the Green Mile" from 1999, and "1408" from 2007 are the really good ones. Have to wait, and see on what "It" will get.
Created by: velvettongue41

7/27/17 @ 5:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thinking Dark Tower will be excellent, from previews it looks amazing!

7/27/17 @ 8:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thinking Dark Tower will be excellent, from previews it looks amazing!

Major concern about that movie is trying to cram everything into a 95 minute movie
Derek99

7/28/17 @ 7:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I heard about "the Dark Tower" maybe being crammed into an hour, and thirty-five min. movie. I don't know if there will be more, than one. I meant the word "exception".
Derek99

7/30/17 @ 1:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I went to see "Spider-Man: Homecoming" in 3-D, and I think it's pretty good.

7/30/17 @ 11:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Spider Man -Home Coming was excellent.

Michael Keaton was amazing
Derek99

9/8/17 @ 2:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I bought, and watched the live, animated movie "Batman and Harley Quinn". I think it's a little different, and another good one.

9/10/17 @ 2:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the Inhumans TV show looks interesting from the previews
Derek99

11/3/17 @ 6:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The third Thor movie called "Thor: Ragnarok" has been released in the theatres.

11/6/17 @ 3:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Comic book related movie news rumors are spreading that Fox are considering selling the majority of their business to Disney EXCEPT for the news & Sports sides. This could if true see Marvel getting back the Fantastic 4 and X-Men franchises.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11/06/disney-talks-buy-fox-finally-getting-fantasti c-four-x-men-rights-back/
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

11/7/17 @ 2:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Comic book related movie news rumors are spreading that Fox are considering selling the majority of their business to Disney EXCEPT for the news & Sports sides. This could if true see Marvel getting back the Fantastic 4 and X-Men franchises.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11/06/disney-talks-buy-fox-finally-getting-fantasti c-four-x-men-rights-back/

Who thought I'd get that kind of news HERE! LOL
Great find! :)
Created by: subprincess2missl

11/9/17 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have always been a Lady Death fan. A big breasted, scantily clad bad Ass Bitch with a wicked sword. What isn't there to love?

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails