User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Who likes comic books?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Who likes comic books?
Derek99
Created by: derek99

8/14/10 @ 6:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is a new Batman animated movie that came out called "Batman: Under the Red Hood". It doesn't have interlocking stories like what "Batman: Gotham Knight" has, but it is really good. I got it on d.v.d. to watch. There has something about Robin in it, which is a switch, and I don't want to say anything else. For those, who like Batman, and more, I thought I would say something. Including "Gotham Knight", both of them are worth watching, and possibly owning.
Created by: suggs

8/14/10 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well it looks like the next Batman movie is gonna be called 'Gotham City'

Wonder who the bad guy will be this time.
Derek99

10/13/10 @ 4:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A new live animated "Superman/Batman" movie has came out called "Apocalypse", which I got, and watched. It isn't a sequel to "Public Enemies", but I think is as good as that, and any of the other superhero live animated movies I have mentioned. Wonder Woman, and Supergirl are in it, too. Supergirl with her origin is part of the story. Great to see her, and Wonder Woman with Superman, and Batman together in one movie.
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

10/13/10 @ 9:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A new live animated "Superman/Batman" movie has came out called "Apocalypse", which I got, and watched. It isn't a sequel to "Public Enemies", but I think is as good as that, and any of the other superhero live animated movies I have mentioned. Wonder Woman, and Supergirl are in it, too. Supergirl with her origin is part of the story. Great to see her, and Wonder Woman with Superman, and Batman together in one movie.

i actually watched that the other week! it was well done and animated in the way i like. it was a pretty sexy movie... and lots of strong female characters (dressed sexy of course)!
KrodMandoon
Created by: krodmandoon

10/14/10 @ 11:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Rumor is that they are filming the third Nolan Batman movie in New Orleans... Killer Croc anyone?
Slippery_Pete
Created by: slippery_pete

10/14/10 @ 12:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The Darnell Chronicles should be out in 2011 :thumbsup
Derek99

1/26/11 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This news is for anyone, who are wanting to know, and interested in hearing about it if they haven't heard, or don't know. Christopher Nolan's third Batman movie is going to be called "Batman: Dark Knight Rises". The villians in the movie will be Catwoman, and Bane. The actress "Anne Hathaway", will be Selina Kyle, and Catwoman, and the actor "Tom Hardy", will be Bane. "Christian Bale", will be back to play Bruce Wayne, and Batman. It is slated to be released in theatres in July 2012.

1/26/11 @ 2:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Annd there is a shitstorm of protests about the title, casting, villan choices over on the Imdb site ever since the announcement was made.

Thhis has been confirmed by Nolan AND bBale as the last one they are doing.

It is NOT being shot in 3D - thank the lord, but instead in Imax
Arelkas_Bastard
Created by: arelkas_bastard

1/26/11 @ 2:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Anybody knows when will be out "True Blood" and "Supernatural" comic books?! Seen some sketches of "True Blood" but not sure about the other one though - Didn't find neither here yet at least.

Thanks in advance!

J_J
Derek99

1/26/11 @ 3:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The first "True Blood" comic book is, and was supposed to be released in July of last year, and the second one early this year. There is a "Supernatural: Origins" series with six of them in it that was supposed to be released one from each month in May-Oct.'07. There is a six series called "Rising Son" released in Apr.-Sept. '08. I hope that does help answer the two questions.
Derek99

1/27/11 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Since I mentioned about the new Batman movie, I would say about a new Superman one. The new Superman movie will be called "Superman: Man of Steel" with the director "Zack Snyder" directing it. I'm not sure, who will be playing, or portraying Clark Kent, and Superman. It is supposed to be released in Dec. 2012, and it is going to start being filmed in Van. this summer.

1/27/11 @ 12:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well looking at the info about new Superman -- the writing team is also same as the Batman movvies - Goyer and the Nolan brothers
Derek99

1/28/11 @ 7:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm saying, and mentioning about my favorite superhero, which is Spider-man. There will be a new one, and the fourth one will be a reboot, and right now, there isn't a title for it. It is, and being filmed with a release date of July 3, 2012. The director, who is directing it is "Marc Webb", with the actor "Andrew Garfield" as Peter Parker, and Spider-man. The villian going to be in it is the Lizard with the actor "Rhys Ifans" as him, and Dr. Curt Connors.

1/31/11 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Since I mentioned about the new Batman movie, I would say about a new Superman one. The new Superman movie will be called "Superman: Man of Steel" with the director "Zack Snyder" directing it. I'm not sure, who will be playing, or portraying Clark Kent, and Superman. It is supposed to be released in Dec. 2012, and it is going to start being filmed in Van. this summer.

Been announced today that 'Supes' is being played by british actor Henry Cavill, who lost out to Brandon Routh in 'Returns'

Anyone that has seen the tv series The Tudors will know him from his portrayal of Charles Brandon.

Derek99

2/1/11 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, for saying about that, Suggs. :) :thumbsup
Ivy Leigh
Created by: Ivy Leigh

2/1/11 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oooh ooh! Can't believe I've missed this thread for so long!

I saw 'Under the Red Hood' recently and LOVED it. Also 'Apocalypse' is pretty good!

I read about the casting for the new Batman and Superman - what do you guys think?

I'm not convinced yet about Superman. I like Anne Hathaway (although I think I could've made a great catwoman too.. ;) )
BeteNoir
Created by: betenoir

2/2/11 @ 11:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*skates circles around Suggs smacking his butt with one of my katana, it's saya still in place.. like a cat with her prey.. Suggs seems to enjoy this too much.. so i quickly move close and kiss his mouth while twisting his ear... slices through the night air down the neon lit streets.. Dwight in his Canadian confusion with being an RCMP officer needs some looking after*

The BEST graphic novel (considers a TIPBAN for the titler of this thread) for models EVER written.. and Miller.. the sexiest bastard writer EVAH...

SINCITY.. HA!!!!!
mu6best
Created by: mu6best

2/2/11 @ 12:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Jumped into this one a little late myself but I'm still a new member, so...

Seems the thread has moved from the books to movie adaptations of comics. On that note, Sin City was my best, and the most unadulterated movie to come out. Watchmen was damn close and very impressive I thought. Being a former owner of a comic book/game store I got to know quite a few titles and I pray to all the gods that ever were that they never try to make a Sandman movie, or in fact any of the Vertigo titles. Contantine pissed me off so much. A blond Englishman modeled after a young Sting being played by Keanu Reeves? They even pronounced his name wrong! It's tine, not teen.

Not sure I want to see another Spidey movie after the last one. Dark Knight is still impressive, and aside from the fumble with Iron Man 2, the Avengers series still looks promising.
Derek99

2/6/11 @ 7:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like "Anne Hathaway" being casted as "Selina Kyle/Catwoman" because she looks like the original actress, who played her, is a good actress, "Michelle Pfeiffer", did a great job as her, and look at how "Heath Ledger", did as "the Joker". Having "Bane" in it would be good, and it would have been interesting to see "the Riddler" in it with "Johnny Depp" as him because he may've been suited for that character, and "Jim Carrey", did a fine job as him, but the villians, and characters have to fit, and tie in with the story. I would think "Christopher Nolan", knows how to do that because of what he has done with "Batman Begins", and "Batman: Dark Knight". I liked what "Brandon Routh" did as "Clark Kent/Superman", but having "Henry Cavill", might be the right replacement choice for him.
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

2/6/11 @ 9:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ok a loonnng time ago i read the first part of Watchmen (for a comic book class in college) and i hated it, didn't get it, and thought it was stupid. so naturally i didn't wanna watch the moive.

so anyway.... i got talked into watching the Watchmen movie, which follows the comic scene for scene and..... yeah i liked it.

halfway through i'm like "god they are so lame!!" wait... that's the point, lightbulb!!!! hahahahah.

Also the "Avengers Earths Mightiest Heros" is a pretty good cartoon! though i CAN'T STAND the emo-ass into song!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails