User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Who likes comic books?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Who likes comic books?
mu6best
Created by: mu6best

2/6/11 @ 10:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We could probably do an entire thread on Alan Moore. 'V for Vendetta' was also his, and also was a very good adaptation into movie. 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' was his too.

Oddly enough, he objected to all of the movie versions of his work.
Created by: suggs

2/6/11 @ 1:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm just waiting for Sin City 2 and 3, wonder which 3 of the remaining 6 graphic novels will be in which film.
Kitty Marie
Created by: Kitty Marie

2/6/11 @ 2:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm a bit of a newb/noob to comic books. First payday I'm going to the card shop! Up until now it was Star Trek trading cards, I barely noticed the comics (flogs self for failing awareness test), but I just saw the movie Red, noticed that it was based on a comic, and MUST read it now!

Anybody offer a comic newb/noob some help? Did they change the name for cinematic purposes or anything? I don't want to look like too much of a dork when I go in lol. I'm also going to try to find the Phantom, the movie has me intrigued about that one too *so excited!!!!!!*
Derek99
Created by: derek99

2/14/11 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know of the comic "Watchmen", but I didn't read it. I saw the movie in the theatres, thought it was good, and took getting used to. I was maybe going to own it on d.v.d. I saw "V For Vendetta" on a movie channel, and d.v.d., and I enjoyed that one. I got it to own on d.v.d. I like "Natalie Portman", and think she was really good in it. I saw "Sin City", also, on a movie channel, and it is another pretty good one except for the graphic violence. I haven't read both of those comics. I heard there was going to be a "Sin City 2". Those three movies from comic books stand out to me as ones to watch, and more than once.
Derek99

4/18/11 @ 1:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been wanting to post news about these for people not knowing, and wanting to know. The new "Superman: Man of Steel" movie's villian will be General Zod played by the actor "Michael Shannon", and the new Spider-man movie's title will be called "Amazing Spider-man".

4/18/11 @ 3:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I saw "Sin City", also, on a movie channel, and it is another pretty good one except for the graphic violence. I haven't read both of those comics. I heard there was going to be a "Sin City 2". Those three movies from comic books stand out to me as ones to watch, and more than once.

Sin City the movie is actually 3 of the graphic novels combined into 1 movie.

If you buy the 2 disc extended cut DVD the 1st disc is the theatrical cut whereas the 2nd disc has the extended cut which is also in a slightly different order so each graphic novel is done in 1 section unlike the theatrical version which is mixed up.

There is at least another 2 movies as there is another 6 graphic novels written by Frank Miller (who actually played the priest in confessional that Rourkes character killed)

Another one I would abdise you to check is The Spirit

Derek99

4/19/11 @ 1:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, for mentioning that to me, Suggs. I didn't realize "Sin City" was that on the two-disc extended cut edition. I should check it out. I heard from some people "the Spirit" isn't a good movie. I saw previews of it, when it was released in theatres, and I thought it might not be a bad movie to see.

4/19/11 @ 2:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been wanting to post news about these for people not knowing, and wanting to know. The new "Superman: Man of Steel" movie's villian will be General Zod played by the actor "Michael Shannon", and the new Spider-man movie's title will be called "Amazing Spider-man".

Here's the present list of cast for 'Man of Steel'

Henry Cavill ... Clark Kent / Superman

Michael Shannon ... General Zod

Amy Adams ... Lois Lane

Diane Lane ... Martha Kent

Kevin Costner ... Jonathan Kent

Thank you, for mentioning that to me, Suggs. I didn't realize "Sin City" was that on the two-disc extended cut edition. I should check it out. I heard from some people "the Spirit" isn't a good movie. I saw previews of it, when it was released in theatres, and I thought it might not be a bad movie to see.

Well Spirit is more towards the more cartoon O.T.T. style than Sin City, and therefore to some they will consider it a worse movie - I personally enjoyed it. My advice is rent it ot watch on netflix ( or whatever it's called ) and make your own mind - 1 of the scenes has Samuel L. Jackson watching clone thug mistake ( Basicly a foot with a mini head on top ogf the heel jumping about and then bouncing into a blender. Yup - it's thay odd.

Buut there are a few good points to the movie ( Eva Mendes (and a nice shot of her naked arse), Scarlett Johansson, Paz Vega, Sarah Paulson )
Derek99

4/25/11 @ 5:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I decided to rent "the Spirit" after all, and I thought it isn't bad, but I don't think it is good, or great.
Derek99

4/25/11 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Keeping up the news with new superhero animated movies on d.v.d., and blu-ray. There is a new superman animated movie called "All-Star Superman". I bought it on d.v.d., watched it, and I enjoyed it a lot. I think the animation is great, and similar, or exactly like "Superman/Batman Apocalypse" in it.
Derek99

5/4/11 @ 9:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For people, who are Thor fans, like him, just like comic books, and wanting to see a movie made with him in it, the new "Thor" movie is coming out this Fri., which might be a good adaptation from superhero comic book to big screen movie.
mizzer
Created by: mizzer

5/4/11 @ 10:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I prefer Marvel to DC. Spiderman and X-Men are awesome but I do like Batman from DC.
Jak William
Created by: Jak William

5/5/11 @ 7:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Clive Barker Nightbreed comics, Verotik, or even some Elf Quest. Fangoria used to have some solid comics too. :evil
Cyn
Created by: Cyn

5/8/11 @ 11:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, anybody into comic books? I prefer DC, but I know Kittie Pryde likes Marvel (obviously :p)
I'm really enjoying the Darkest Night summer event going on throughout DC. I'm also a huge Batman fan and I'm enjoying the new Batman and Robin.
In this thread: Comics!

Terry Moore is a personal fave author...

I got my first tattoo (i only have three) on my chest from a character (francine) in strangers in paradise :)

Derek99

6/2/11 @ 2:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For fans of the X-Men, like the comic books of them, and wanting to see the origin of them, a new X-Men prequel movie is coming out in theatres tomorrow called "X-Men: First Class".
Derek99

7/17/11 @ 7:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Next Fri. the 22nd, the live adaptation of "Captain America: the First Avenger" is coming out to theatres. It is for anyone, who like him, a fan of comic books, and both. :) :thumbsup
Bricks97
Created by: bricks97

7/18/11 @ 3:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Valiant Comics in the 90s were the best, such as Magnus Robot Fighter, X-O Manowar, Solar: Man of the Atom, great stories.

As for the movies, I can't wait to see Captain America.
Adryenne
Created by: Adryenne

7/18/11 @ 10:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love the batman comics. I read more manga than comics however..Kingdom Hearts will always be my favorite ;)

7/18/11 @ 12:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just bought Akira on blu-ray.
Pixie Morgan
Created by: Pixie Morgan

7/19/11 @ 12:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, anybody into comic books? I prefer DC, but I know Kittie Pryde likes Marvel (obviously :p)
I'm really enjoying the Darkest Night summer event going on throughout DC. I'm also a huge Batman fan and I'm enjoying the new Batman and Robin.
In this thread: Comics!

Sorta,,, I just ngot a Marvel 181 rated at 7.5. I came to own it by luck.. hehe,.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails