User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Whos ready for football season
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Whos ready for football season
Created by: lickau

1/17/10 @ 4:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today's locks.

N.O. -7

Indy - 6

Enjoy the games :thumbsup

hfactor was 2 for 2 wOOOOOOOOOOOOOhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:guitar :party :bowdown :drinkup
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

1/17/10 @ 9:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today's lock

Dallas + 3

NY + 7

enjoy the games :thumbsup
Loona
Created by: Loona

1/17/10 @ 10:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like over 42 in the NY-SD game and for my bonus lock, Duke - 13 vs Wake Forest.
:smoking
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

1/17/10 @ 12:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like over 42 in the NY-SD game and for my bonus lock, Duke - 13 vs Wake Forest.
:smoking

:drinkup
old_rocker
Created by: old_rocker

1/18/10 @ 2:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

all i can say is

jets jets jets jets jets jets jets

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party
Candy-Man
Created by: candy-man

1/18/10 @ 6:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

it would be great to see the jets put indy out..after all the jets wouldn't even be in the play offs if the colts would not have played dead against them
amicu
Created by: amicu

1/18/10 @ 9:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

it would be great to see the jets put indy out..after all the jets wouldn't even be in the play offs if the colts would not have played dead against them

:mad

I do believe those are fighting words!

Even with Peyton, Indy struggled to get a 15-10 lead midway through the 3rd quarter.. hardly a commanding lead. And if you've watched the Jets defense, you will know it's dangerous to let this team stick around, they will kill momentum and if Sanchez gets comfortable and the running game is established, this team grinds out wins. I've watched the Jets ALL season (much like every season), and they're much better than their record would suggest, having blown four games late in the fourth on interceptions - they were only blown out once. This team learned a lot from their struggles through October and early November. Number 1 defense, Number 1 rushing offense, an incredible o-line and passing defense when in man-coverage.

No disrespect to Indy, they're a powerful opponent, but the Jets were written off around week 6, nearly shut down the high-powered Saints offense midway through their stride, handled the end of their season with authoritative wins, and took down a couple of titans for having been overlooked. It will be a good game no matter the outcome this weekend and I'll be routing for the winner in the SB. It'll just be a better game should the Jets find themselves heading South for a match-up against 'Hey look guys, turns out I still CAN play, but sorry about all those draft picks you gave up to get me for a mediocre season' Favre in February.

:orglaugh
old_rocker
Created by: old_rocker

1/18/10 @ 9:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad

I do believe those are fighting words!

Even with Peyton, Indy struggled to get a 15-10 lead midway through the 3rd quarter.. hardly a commanding lead. And if you've watched the Jets defense, you will know it's dangerous to let this team stick around, they will kill momentum and if Sanchez gets comfortable and the running game is established, this team grinds out wins. I've watched the Jets ALL season (much like every season), and they're much better than their record would suggest, having blown four games late in the fourth on interceptions - they were only blown out once. This team learned a lot from their struggles through October and early November. Number 1 defense, Number 1 rushing offense, an incredible o-line and passing defense when in man-coverage.

No disrespect to Indy, they're a powerful opponent, but the Jets were written off around week 6, nearly shut down the high-powered Saints offense midway through their stride, handled the end of their season with authoritative wins, and took down a couple of titans for having been overlooked. It will be a good game no matter the outcome this weekend and I'll be routing for the winner in the SB. It'll just be a better game should the Jets find themselves heading South for a match-up against 'Hey look guys, turns out I still CAN play, but sorry about all those draft picks you gave up to get me for a mediocre season' Favre in February.

:orglaugh

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

nobody thought they would beat the chargers !!!
nobody thought they would beat cin !!!

nobody thought they would make it this far...

J-E-T-S

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
Candy-Man

1/20/10 @ 7:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the fact is the jets would NOT be in the playoffs if the colts would not have gave them the game. I am a Colts fan from just outside Indy and want to see the Jets beat the hell out of them just because the Colts gave a perfect season away. When I spend $100 to go watch a game like the one between the Colts and Jets I think the teams owe it to the fans to try and at least win. If you are not going to play to win why play the game? Go Jets at least they tried to win the game
amicu
Created by: amicu

1/20/10 @ 9:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the fact is the jets would NOT be in the playoffs if the colts would not have gave them the game. I am a Colts fan from just outside Indy and want to see the Jets beat the hell out of them just because the Colts gave a perfect season away. When I spend $100 to go watch a game like the one between the Colts and Jets I think the teams owe it to the fans to try and at least win. If you are not going to play to win why play the game? Go Jets at least they tried to win the game

Grrr... I know this is better suited for a football forum, but...

Indy's coach decided it wasn't in their interest to continue with their starters. I am obviously a Jets fan, quite biased, and have been since the Colts were still a team in Baltimore, but having been in Indiana for that game and hearing the nonstop complaints since, or the Indiana congressman who considered rebates for the fans (as a Jets season ticket holder I have a long list of grievances and bad calls from decades past not in my interests I'd like to suggest as well, thanks) it's grated me to no end. Obviously many Indy fans are pissed at the lost opportunity but is this their first season following football?? Each and every season there are a few teams that have achieved their place in the playoffs and choose to rest their starters rather than continue to aggravate or risk further injuries as it's a grueling season and the end goal is success in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Throughout the season if a team is far enough ahead they'll put in the secondary unit, or less often, if sufficiently behind, they will put in the secondary unit. This situation was no different except for the fans appetite for the perfect season. Indy's game plan was to score as much as they could in the first half because the starters would be resting by the second, they'd achieved home-field advantage throughout the playoffs and the smart thing to do was to rest their players. This should have been no surprise. But they weren't able to do that and the Jets were still threatening in what looked to be a hard-fought game, so Caldwell made the right decision, even if it was unpopular with the fans. You'd hear no end were a Wes Welker to become injured in weeks 16 or 17 of a pointless game, dashing Playoff hopes and calling for a new coach. And 16-0 is very much a footnote if you don't go home with a Lombardi trophy. Ask those 18-1 Patriots. Caldwell calculated his team's best interests was nearly a month's rest for his stars, to have them rejuvenated for a 3-game dash toward the team's third Super Bowl trophy against the playoff teams with the worst records - what would appear to be the easiest path to the Super Bowl. Excepting the last few years when Wild Card teams such as Baltimore, Pittsburgh or the Giants have gained momentum later in the season to power through to Super Bowl wins, this was considered the smart choice.

The Colts churned out some stunning fourth quarter comebacks (I think Peyton had or neared a record this year?) and squeaked through close wins past the Pats, Phins, 49ers, Jags, Texans, Titans and Ravens to get to 14-0 but that hardly made them a dominant team sure of perfection. One could have easily said the Patriots would have secured the 3 seed in the playoffs and rested their starters in what turned out to be a devestating week 17 loss, having one more offensive weapon in Welker had Belichek not given the Colts that game. Nor did the prospect of playing in a blizzard in Buffalo in January (where the Colts have lost much more than they've won since the beginning of time) as there was no way to see any receivers more than 10 yards down the field assure a perfect 16-0 regular season. The what-ifs are always endless and endlessly meaningless. Any team on any day can beat another. The Colts are a great team, but the team isn't as far ahead of the pack as its record would attest, nor the Jets as middle-of-the-road as their record would suggest. The Jets played through an incredible rollercoaster season, hit a wall and may have backed into the postseason, but they fought and got there. The Colts played an amazingly efficient offense to a nearly perfect season and earned their place as the #1 seeded team. Watching both I think it's a good match-up and the better team will win this weekend.

But how are you hoping the Jets beat the hell out of the Colts if you're a Colts fan? This is Peyton's 11th season? I don't think he'll be around another 11.. Now that the Texans have a quality offense and the Titans regained their footing mid-season, you'll have some tough in-conference competition for next year, and that's forgetting the Jaguars and their power running game. And you guys are scheduled to play Cincy and New England next year who may be a little retooled but no doubt threatening, as well as the entire NFC East which is one hellish undertaking - even Washington looks threatening every few games. There aren't going to be a lot of opportunities to make it this far into the post-season again in your lifetime, so seize the moment, rout for your team and don't be so bitter about how they wronged you. The team wronged Baltimore fans in 84, they've put on a pretty sparkly show for Indiana fans this past decade and this past season and owe nothing less to their fans than a sincere Super Bowl run effort which they are a game short of making. Take it from a Jets fan, cheer your team on - they'll need it ;)
Candy-Man

1/20/10 @ 10:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK first of all it was not the head coach that decided any of this it was the front office. (only my belief) but regardless taking a player out of a game that has been decided is completley different than taking out the starters out of a game that is not even close to being decided and doing this is a game that puts a teams in the playoffs just is not right. and as far as wanting the jets to win it is called sweet justice for what I feel Colts fans was robbed of. at least the chance of having a undefeated team. and yes probably enough said i am just a very angry colts fan
hfactor_

1/20/10 @ 11:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Even though my team is out( because they have no heart) I will give my :twocents .

Colts should have never rested their starters. Its a slap in the face to the players the league and most importantly to the fans. Without Manning on that team, they would not even be 500, he is the best QB of our generation and this is coming from a cowboys fan.

As for the jets, not their fault the colts rolled over. They got in the tourny and are playing lights out.They are hot at the right time. Should be a close low scoring game and i think Manning will be the difference.

Let me know the outcome since the season is over for me and its to painfule for me to watch with my team out of it. College hoops has officially started. GO DUKE!!.

And as far as hating your team that's fine, but routing for them to lose...that's unacceptable, especially in the playoffs.

So enjoy the games :thumbsup I know i won't.
Candy-Man

1/20/10 @ 12:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My favorite sport to watch... ncaa basketball....and btw i don't think my favorite team here will play dead like my colts did....go Kentucky Wildcats
hfactor_

1/20/10 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My favorite sport to watch... ncaa basketball....and btw i don't think my favorite team here will play dead like my colts did....go Kentucky Wildcats

Ah the Kentucky Wildcats..... Some great games with Duke. Most Memorable i think Hill to Laettner in the 92 semis. :thumbsup
Candy-Man

1/20/10 @ 1:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

with out a dought....what a pass and shot team effort
Candy-Man

1/20/10 @ 1:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

for those who do not know... it was an in bounds pass and a turn and shoot at half court as the last play of the game that beat my wild cats :(
justleroy
Created by: justleroy

1/22/10 @ 1:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

all i can say is

jets jets jets jets jets jets jets

The Jets have had an outstanding year, but I'm going to have to go with my boy Peyton. I've been following his career since his days at Tennessee. Colts vs. Saints in the big show.
:thumbsup
hfactor_

2/7/10 @ 5:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Final Locks for Super Sunday.

N.O. + 5

Over 57

Tails on the coin flip

Enjoy the game :drinkup :drinkup
Harley Marie
Created by: Harley Marie

2/8/10 @ 3:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:( im sad football is over!! ...Im ready for football season to start again...*sigh*
Candy-Man

2/8/10 @ 12:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As much as I hate to say it (being a fan of the colts..living in indiana) the Colts got just what they desirved ....laying over and playing dead for 6 quarters of football when fans pay hard earned money to watch them play should never be rewarded. Congrats to the Saints and NOLA...can't wait for March Madness

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails