User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Whos ready for football season
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Whos ready for football season
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

8/8/10 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:( im sad football is over!! ...Im ready for football season to start again...*sigh*

Time to be happy again Harley.....its baaaaaack :guitar :guitar :drinkup :drinkup :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
mashfan
Created by: mashfan

8/8/10 @ 1:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Time to be happy again Harley.....its baaaaaack :guitar :guitar :drinkup :drinkup :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

let get ready to rumble hut hut hike biiltz

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar :guitar :party :party :party :party if any one wants hear good football story ask me
mashfan
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

8/8/10 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So far enjoying an amazing CFL season that is action packed and "fast as hell" on the field !!!

I like the NFL, but comparing the two when you see them live ? their is no comparison in my mind :twocents

Congrats Emmitt Smith (classy as always) and Jerry rice (best hands) :bowdown :bowdown

CFL is still the best football around !!!!!!

:winkwink :thumbsup
hfactor_

8/8/10 @ 2:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

CFL is still the best football around !!!!!!

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
D9ITL8R

8/8/10 @ 2:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

Keep peeping on them cheerleaders and enjoy your small field 4 tries and "SMALL BALLS" :winkwink

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :drinkup
hfactor_

8/8/10 @ 2:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Keep peeping on them cheerleaders and enjoy your small field 4 tries and "SMALL BALLS" :winkwink

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :drinkup

Only time i had a chance to watch the CFL it was on the same time as reruns of the Golden Girls, so ofc Golden Girls won out, but isn't that the league where the guys who can't make NFL practice squads play. Go ahead and reply and i won't comment again, this thread is to good to have you get it removed . I know I know all hail Canada blah blah blah
carousel
Created by: carousel

8/8/10 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Only time i had a chance to watch the CFL it was on the same time as reruns of the Golden Girls, so ofc Golden Girls won out, but isn't that the league where the guys who can't make NFL practice squads play. Go ahead and reply and i won't comment again, this thread is to good to have you get it removed . I know I know all hail Canada blah blah blah

Yep: CFL guys who couldn't make NFL practice squads:
Jeff Garcia, Ricky Williams, Joe Horn, Doug Flutie, Warren Moon, Joe Theisman, Rocket Ismail, Mervyn Fernandez, Joe Kapp, and Harold Hasselbach (a DE who is the last player to win both a Grey Cup and a Super Bowl Championship). There have also been a handful of NFL stars who played in Canada after being out of the NFL including Andre Rison and Mark Gastineau. And recent Washington Redskins fullback Mike Sellers played for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in 2002 and 2003.
hfactor_

8/8/10 @ 3:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yep: CFL guys who couldn't make NFL practice squads:
Jeff Garcia, Ricky Williams, Joe Horn, Doug Flutie, Warren Moon, Joe Theisman, Rocket Ismail, Mervyn Fernandez, Joe Kapp, and Harold Hasselbach (a DE who is the last player to win both a Grey Cup and a Super Bowl Championship). There have also been a handful of NFL stars who played in Canada after being out of the NFL including Andre Rison and Mark Gastineau. And recent Washington Redskins fullback Mike Sellers played for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in 2002 and 2003.

Whoa, you proved your point with that roster. Hasbeens and nobody's? I mean are you guys seriously and honestly trying to compare the CFL to the NFL?
carousel
Created by: carousel

8/8/10 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dont lump me into 'you guys'. And no, I'm not comparing the CFL to the NFL. But you have the week point. There's an NFL Hall-of-Fame inductee, a Super Bowl winning quarterback, an NFL league leader in rushing yards (season), and an NFL MVP on that list (just to mention a few): slightly better than "Hasbeens and nobody's" or non-practice squad material.
hfactor_

8/8/10 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dont lump me into 'you guys'. And no, I'm not comparing the CFL to the NFL. But you have the week point. There's an NFL Hall-of-Fame inductee, a Super Bowl winning quarterback, an NFL league leader in rushing yards (season), and an NFL MVP on that list (just to mention a few): slightly better than "Hasbeens and nobody's" or non-practice squad material.

My point is when they played in the CFL was cause they couldn't make the NFL,and the only reason Ricky played there was cause of his off the field issues and nobody wanted him after his ban.Lets just enjoy the sport :drinkup
amicu
Created by: amicu

8/8/10 @ 8:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it's a pretty safe assumption that the CFL is the second best professional North American style football league out there (there's also the UFL and Central European Football League), but it is a matter of opinion to state it's better than the NFL, and the opinion of a psychiatric professional to deem it one needing large doses of medication :orglaugh

Actually the CFL is high quality football to watch, American fans would do well to go out of their way to look for it, the differences are intriguing and highlight the origins of both games. Most players opt for the NFL (larger salaries, more rushing, better field to defend), but as carousel and D9ITL8R pointed out, some excel in both, although the NFL gets the vast majority (i.e., all) of top picks while the CFL gets the smaller players.. so you'll have to judge for yourself which league is better.

In unrelated news, my Jets' season tickets arrived, and I didn't have to sell any kidneys for the PSL! Plus, only 8 rows separate me from the Flight Crew cheerleaders and the Jets bench... ahh, take your Dallas Cowboy bouncy blondes, I'll take Stacey from Staten Island who "just loves to dance and all things Jets" (or some other bubbly rubbish) anyday :) Or sexy Rex Ryan and his pom-pom-esque clipboard...
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

8/8/10 @ 10:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it's a pretty safe assumption that the CFL is the second best professional North American style football league out there (there's also the UFL and Central European Football League), but it is a matter of opinion to state it's better than the NFL, and the opinion of a psychiatric professional to deem it one needing large doses of medication :orglaugh

Actually the CFL is high quality football to watch, American fans would do well to go out of their way to look for it, the differences are intriguing and highlight the origins of both games. Most players opt for the NFL (larger salaries, more rushing, better field to defend), but as carousel and D9ITL8R pointed out, some excel in both, although the NFL gets the vast majority (i.e., all) of top picks while the CFL gets the smaller players.. so you'll have to judge for yourself which league is better.

In unrelated news, my Jets' season tickets arrived, and I didn't have to sell any kidneys for the PSL! Plus, only 8 rows separate me from the Flight Crew cheerleaders and the Jets bench... ahh, take your Dallas Cowboy bouncy blondes, I'll take Stacey from Staten Island who "just loves to dance and all things Jets" (or some other bubbly rubbish) anyday :) Or sexy Rex Ryan and his pom-pom-esque clipboard...

Wooo hooo cheerleaders :thumbsup
Sexi Shannon
Created by: Sexi Shannon

8/9/10 @ 10:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

[and for those who have been to those games....]

T-I-T-S TITS TITS TITS!

God, I looooooove football season....

D9ITL8R

8/9/10 @ 1:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey wait a minute tongue in cheek dude... "he could go all the way" football fanatic ! (???) :winkwink Nobody here is trying to get the thread removed just stating an opinion and a sound one because I'm probably one of the only individuals that attends both CFL and NFL games :bulb And most of those "good" NFL games were when the BILLS were in their heyday and in back to back SuperBowls :party

Oh, and by the way my fav NFL team is the Cowboys and not because of their cheerleaders short shorts :thumbsup

No disagreeing here that the so called premiere league (most recognized on a professional level) is the NFL :smoking

But to say that the NFL is better simply because the top picks go there is ridiculous. If you enjoy NCAA football then think of that of the CFL as an extension of that calibre maybe in waiting (for their shot at the NFL) but forever entertaining.

Like I previously stated. I follow both leagues and watch how the times R a changing. The NFL is beginning to go towards smaller/quicker running backs much like you will find in the CFL :hitit

Lets not kid ourselves the running game in the NFL is boring at times. Throwing the ball alot more is what footall is all about :bulb If you're handing off the ball 24/7 you might as well be playing rugby :orglaugh

The NFL may be considered the only professional league that the rest of the world knows and recognizes.

But it definitely doesn't mean that it is the best entertainment value and best "display" of the North American game of football !!!

The NFL is working in cooperation with the CFL and are seeing what makes it so attractive up here and are starting to use it down there. And thats a fact !!! :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup

For the record I would love to see a 2 game series between the NFL and CFL with the best players from both leagues playing one game of each other leagues rules. :twocents

I wouldn't laugh a head of time if I were you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S It's not Canada blah blah blah ... It's A league that showcases very talented AMERICAN players that would otherwise not be recognized and their talents appreciated by football fans for their accomplishments !!! :bowdown
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

9/4/10 @ 9:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The season opener is between the Saints and the Minnesota Vikings at the Superdome (NBC, Westwood One Radio Sports, Thursday September 9th at 8:30 p.m. ET).

:guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup
hfactor_

9/4/10 @ 11:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The season opener is between the Saints and the Minnesota Vikings at the Superdome (NBC, Westwood One Radio Sports, Thursday September 9th at 8:30 p.m. ET).

:guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup

Can't wait for Thursday for sure on the opener to Kick off the NFL , but let's not forget our collegiate boys have already started with a full slate of games today.

wOOOOhOOOO fOOOOtball!!!!
:guitar :guitar :drinkup :drinkup
Derek99
Created by: derek99

9/6/10 @ 2:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The New Orlean Saint, and Minnesota Viking game should be a good one to start off the regular season. Looking forward to seeing the cheerleaders on the N.F.L. teams, too. Especially, on some of the teams I like a lot.
amicu
Created by: amicu

9/6/10 @ 4:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

[and for those who have been to those games....]

T-I-T-S TITS TITS TITS!

God, I looooooove football season....

I've just become a major Shannon fan :hitit
Slippery_Pete
Created by: slippery_pete

9/6/10 @ 6:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The New Orlean Saint, and Minnesota Viking game should be a good one to start off the regular season. Looking forward to seeing the cheerleaders on the N.F.L. teams, too. Especially, on some of the teams I like a lot.

Saints will win easily, Favre is a washed up hasbeen
brooklynboy718
Created by: brooklynboy718

9/7/10 @ 1:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

there's a reason why you need 20 yds for a 1st down and it aint because the defenses are that good. ive watched cfl games and i think they rival arena league to some degree for their abundance of scoring, but come on. in the history of the cfl for you to only name about a dozen guys whove crossed over is lame. especially since ricky went to cfl cuz they let him smoke on the sidelines and moon went there because of money........as for shannon, dam i miss the t-i-t-s tits tits tits lol but im so excited for some MNF since revis just signed :)))))))))

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails