User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Whos ready for football season
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Whos ready for football season
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

9/9/10 @ 8:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The season opener is between the Saints and the Minnesota Vikings at the Superdome (NBC, Westwood One Radio Sports, Thursday September 9th at 8:30 p.m. ET).

:guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup :guitar :drinkup

Its finally here!!!! Enjoy the game :drinkup
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

1/15/11 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

STEELERS BABY!! :thumbsup :drinkup :thumbsup

lookin forward to seein' some Raven wreckage today!
Sexi Shannon
Created by: Sexi Shannon

1/15/11 @ 1:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As most of you know by now, I am a HUGE football fan... I get a little crazy during the games - the typical yelling at the TV, etc... LOL

All I gots to say is.........

J-E-T-S!!!! JETS! JETS! JETS!

:drinkup
carousel
Created by: carousel

1/15/11 @ 3:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As most of you know by now, I am a HUGE football fan... I get a little crazy during the games - the typical yelling at the TV, etc... LOL

When Reggie Jackson tells you that youre too outspoken, you know theres a problem. Go look at the hardware, dude. Walk through the (Patriots) lobby up there and look at the stuff thats there. You dont have that, you dont have anything close to that, Jackson said. You might want to shut up, you might learn something. Read, you might figure something out. Watch film, you might get educated. If not, you have a chance to get embarrassed on Sunday..."
groundhog617
Created by: groundhog617

1/15/11 @ 3:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

sorry to say hun.but new england patriots will crush the jets. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking :drinkup
Sexi Shannon

1/15/11 @ 5:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

sorry to say hun.but new england patriots will crush the jets. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking :drinkup

hey.... ANYTHING is possible!!! We are 1 and 1 so far this season.... Stranger things have happened... LOL

I'm always a good sport :drinkup
Sexi Shannon

1/15/11 @ 5:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When Reggie Jackson tells you that youre too outspoken, you know theres a problem. Go look at the hardware, dude. Walk through the (Patriots) lobby up there and look at the stuff thats there. You dont have that, you dont have anything close to that, Jackson said. You might want to shut up, you might learn something. Read, you might figure something out. Watch film, you might get educated. If not, you have a chance to get embarrassed on Sunday..."

To continue it....

"...I hope you dont, because I like the Jets."

LMAO

Anyway, its all in good fun!
SlVlASl-l

1/15/11 @ 10:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

STEELERS BABY!! :thumbsup :drinkup :thumbsup

lookin forward to seein' some Raven wreckage today!

whew! the second half is the way to play !! dam officials tried hard to give the game away. but perseverance prevailed, and the black and yellow movin' on!

would love to see the jets win, gotta root for santana..plus cromartie is right brady really is an a-hole.
groundhog617

1/16/11 @ 6:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey.... ANYTHING is possible!!! We are 1 and 1 so far this season.... Stranger things have happened... LOL

I'm always a good sport :drinkup

fuck it;s the 3rd quarter and the jets are ahaed WTF LOL
yikes07
Created by: yikes07

1/16/11 @ 7:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Cause the pats suck and Brady is the most overrated person in the history of sports :bulb
SlVlASl-l

1/16/11 @ 7:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

J-E-T-S ! Didn't think anybody could stop the Pats roll. But they really "stomped" em today!

See ya next week, flyboys!!
amicu
Created by: amicu

1/17/11 @ 1:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another year in the Championship game. Same old Jets :thumbsup

Was growing tired of the aura of perfection again surrounding the Pats. Any team can win on any given Sunday, and on more Sundays than not the remaining teams proved resilient, this Jets team beat the Pats three times in the last two years, Pittsburgh and Baltimore marginally lost earlier this season. No matter who wins, the important thing is that Belichick's sleeveless hoodie and Brady's full body black leotard go back into hibernation for the rest of the year. A dearth of gratitude by football fans everywhere is heaped onto the Jets.

J - E - T - S

Jets
J E T S

JJJJEEEETTTTSSSS!!!!

Sexi Shannon a Jets fan.. That's just.. sexy. :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
groundhog617

1/17/11 @ 6:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Cause the pats suck and Brady is the most overrated person in the history of sports :bulb

i agree .i.m from boston i hate brady my self.HE SUCK'S
groundhog617

1/17/11 @ 6:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm always a good sport

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown TO THE JETS
Sexi Shannon

1/17/11 @ 9:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

YAY!!!! =P
Sophie Foxx
Created by: Sophie Foxx

1/17/11 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Falcons woot woot!! Can't believe they lost in the playoffs!! WTF and the Patriots too? All the good teams are loosing !!
SlVlASl-l

1/17/11 @ 12:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Falcons woot woot!! Can't believe they lost in the playoffs!! WTF and the Patriots too? All the good teams are loosing !!

while its true some good teams are losing, the best teams are still in it. its playoff football, with the exception of the seahawks this year, they have to be good to get there. the dirtybirds got handled. the pats got stiffled. the pack and the jets both very much deserve their shot.

too bad tho, cuz the BURGH is gettin #7 this year! :drinkup :smoking :drinkup
Created by: cletustheyokel

1/17/11 @ 12:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

while its true some good teams are losing, the best teams are still in it. its playoff football, with the exception of the seahawks this year, they have to be good to get there. the dirtybirds got handled. the pats got stiffled. the pack and the jets both very much deserve their shot.

too bad tho, cuz the BURGH is gettin #7 this year! :drinkup :smoking :drinkup

Hell yeah
SlVlASl-l

1/23/11 @ 11:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*waves his terrible towel* :guitar :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Derek99
Created by: derek99

1/25/11 @ 2:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was surprised to see last year's Super Bowl Champions New Orleans get knocked out by Seattle, New England, and Indianapolis by the Jets, and Atlanta by Green Bay. It looked like it could have been two out of those four teams would get to play in the final for this year's Super Bowl. Especially, the way each of them played during the regular season, and the records they ended up with. When New York beat New England, and Indianapolis, it was looking like their year to play for it all in the Super Bowl championship game, but Pittsburgh ended that. It goes to show that any really good, great, or excellent team can get beat, or knocked out on any given day. It is what makes the playoffs unpredictable. Pittsburgh, and Green Bay will be a different final, then probably what a lot of people including experts thought. I hope it will be a good, and close Super Bowl without having it one sided for either team. I would like to see what other people think. :) :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails