User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Shane Orion
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Shane Orion
Created by: gofish

2/5/18 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is that one chance that you might come across one pretty special guy who for some reason always lifts one's spirits and leave you with a smile. Well I have to say that Shane is that guy. There is not one bad thing you could say about this guy even if you tried other than the fact that he seems to good to be true on this site. Think he might be a good role model for some of the other performers on the site to check out as well. Those who visit his room sure seem to enjoy his company.

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/shane-orion/about.php

2/22/18 @ 6:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just putting the word out there that perhaps those performers who happen to be with studios just might not be exactly who they seem to be. Nothing in any performer's chat room should ever be taken personal, and if that performer has a problem with any member he or she should have the guts to contact that member about whatever it might be.
Sort of think this response thread will not last long but some performer can be something of a disappointment with some of their actions.
Just want to point out that there is no ill will against any performer, but respect is a two way street. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: simple-and-picasso

2/24/18 @ 4:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just putting the word out there that perhaps those performers who happen to be with studios just might not be exactly who they seem to be. Nothing in any performer's chat room should ever be taken personal, and if that performer has a problem with any member he or she should have the guts to contact that member about whatever it might be.
Sort of think this response thread will not last long but some performer can be something of a disappointment with some of their actions.
Just want to point out that there is no ill will against any performer, but respect is a two way street. :thumbsup :thumbsup

After writing such a fine eloquent and almost bordering on a subservient review to open and begin the thread, now you seem to be bashing said Model. Leads one to think for one, your research and recommendations should be equated to your long drawn mantra; utter nonsense with an overt lack of thorough, objective and well balanced spotlight. Sadly the same mantra which we have the misfortune of reading a 'hello' repeated to the point of allegorically droning our senses with drivel. Perhaps a not so subtle call for an insatiable need for attention.

I do not intend offence but one and many of us have so much patience. Apologies for such a long comment. :twocents

2/24/18 @ 3:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After writing such a fine eloquent and almost bordering on a subservient review to open and begin the thread, now you seem to be bashing said Model. Leads one to think for one, your research and recommendations should be equated to your long drawn mantra; utter nonsense with an overt lack of thorough, objective and well balanced spotlight. Sadly the same mantra which we have the misfortune of reading a 'hello' repeated to the point of allegorically droning our senses with drivel. Perhaps a not so subtle call for an insatiable need for attention.

I do not intend offence but one and many of us have so much patience. Apologies for such a long comment. :twocents

Interesting comment there SIMPLE. The intent of my response was in no way to BASH this performer but rather of being blocked from his room for some unknown reason. After some intense investigation was able to discover he did nothing wrong but rather he works for a very protective studio which in my opinion is not working in his best interests. Seems the mention of the word T W I T T E R
is far worse than some of the comments that have been made by some viewers.
I will always wish Shane all the best on the site but rather sad that not able to visit his room if only to say HELLO (OPPS another naughty word). If you see Shane online take the time to visit him because he is really worth it.
:thumbsup :thumbsup
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

2/27/18 @ 9:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting comment there SIMPLE. The intent of my response was in no way to BASH this performer but rather of being blocked from his room for some unknown reason. After some intense investigation was able to discover he did nothing wrong but rather he works for a very protective studio which in my opinion is not working in his best interests. Seems the mention of the word T W I T T E Ris far worse than some of the comments that have been made by some viewers.I will always wish Shane all the best on the site but rather sad that not able to visit his room if only to say HELLO (OPPS another naughty word). If you see Shane online take the time to visit him because he is really worth it.:thumbsup :thumbsup

Interesting comment there SIMPLE. The intent of my response was in no way to BASH this performer but rather of being blocked from his room for some unknown reason. After some intense investigation was able to discover he did nothing wrong but rather he works for a very protective studio which in my opinion is not working in his best interests. Seems the mention of the word T W I T T E R
is far worse than some of the comments that have been made by some viewers.
I will always wish Shane all the best on the site but rather sad that not able to visit his room if only to say HELLO (OPPS another naughty word). If you see Shane online take the time to visit him because he is really worth it.
:thumbsup :thumbsup

Instead of wasting your time on "intense investigation," maybe you should try tipping once in a while. In short: Get. A. Life. Seriously.

2/27/18 @ 10:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Boy this thread has yet taken on a life of its own. All the way from bashing to get a life. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Danny Grant
Created by: Danny Grant

3/3/18 @ 9:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everyone who read that must come and tip me, who doesn't do that will have a bad karma!!!!!!!!!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails