User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

What Happened to CHAT?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: What Happened to CHAT?
Created by: gofish

10/11/18 @ 1:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure what is going on on the site much these days. Seems the term chatroom is no longer in play. So many quiet rooms out there because no one talks anymore or have whispers taken over the entire site.
Always surprised with a performer goes into party chat that one actually sees the number of USERS in the room. Sort have to wonder how does the performer feel when he sees the numbers all the time. Sort of think it is a sign of disrespect to any performer on the site to at least not just say HELLO at best. Most performers would be pleased as punch if members would consider doing that. Hey I get that perhaps you might run into a pushy performer wanting you to take them private, but a polite sorry not possible exit is always an option. It is always good to leave a room on good term even if there is no intend to return to that chatroom.
As to those performers who whisper it might be a great idea not to do it otherwise you might end up with quiet chatrooms.
Hey think the key to the site is always to have a good time, and remember that performers and members are people who might have issues and respect each and every person you meet on the site. :thumbsup :thumbsup
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

10/12/18 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do you seriously think the answer to your post is any different than it was when you posted it last month? Or the month before that?

Why don't you open up your own f4f room and start chatting? Geez, now I'm getting excited already, thinking about the clucking scene in "The Music Man." :hitit
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

10/12/18 @ 6:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure what is going on on the site much these days. Seems the term chatroom is no longer in play. So many quiet rooms out there because no one talks anymore or have whispers taken over the entire site.
Always surprised with a performer goes into party chat that one actually sees the number of USERS in the room. Sort have to wonder how does the performer feel when he sees the numbers all the time. Sort of think it is a sign of disrespect to any performer on the site to at least not just say HELLO at best. Most performers would be pleased as punch if members would consider doing that. Hey I get that perhaps you might run into a pushy performer wanting you to take them private, but a polite sorry not possible exit is always an option. It is always good to leave a room on good term even if there is no intend to return to that chatroom.
As to those performers who whisper it might be a great idea not to do it otherwise you might end up with quiet chatrooms.
Hey think the key to the site is always to have a good time, and remember that performers and members are people who might have issues and respect each and every person you meet on the site. :thumbsup :thumbsup

dirk thomas is one of the few rooms on here that still has good open chat:thumbsup
Brett025
Created by: brett025

10/12/18 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do you seriously think the answer to your post is any different than it was when you posted it last month? Or the month before that?

+1

Created by: topher_eye

10/12/18 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Best 5 places for fun and conversations to my preferences are

Izzi
Adonis Steel
Jaedyn Jax
Jaden Storm
Danny Grant (except F4F banned him for no reason because of Aphrodite Boys Studios and their poor management)

So I guess that leaves me with 4 now

10/12/18 @ 9:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Izzi
Adonis Steel
Jaedyn Jax
Jaden Storm
Danny Grant (except F4F banned him for no reason because of Aphrodite Boys Studios and their poor management)

Add Hank Blue to that list

Adonis Steel
Created by: Adonis Steel

10/13/18 @ 9:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Izzi
Adonis Steel
Jaedyn Jax
Jaden Storm

always a plesure to be with my awesome guys!
cadieux
Created by: cadieux

10/15/18 @ 6:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Enjoy the lively conversations with Abel Sin and Henri Theroux!
RyanVV
Created by: ryanvv

10/16/18 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sven Basquiat has an interesting room )) He is great and a few members chat too, if you like that sort of room

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/sven-basquiat/about.php
Created by: male4622

10/20/18 @ 10:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sven Basquiat has an interesting room )) He is great and a few members chat too, if you like that sort of room

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/sven-basquiat/about.php

Sven, Dylan Green, Evan Armstrong, Jackson Cottonwood...just to name a few.
Daniel_Shhh
Created by: daniel_shhh

10/21/18 @ 10:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Izzi
Adonis Steel
Jaedyn Jax
Jaden Storm

Danny Grant may be back, I heard. ;)

oh and I appreciate the persistence about the chat being nonexistent. I've read it before too and chose to read it again. I love that someone is passionate about having our entertainment be what he/we/I actually want.
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/6/19 @ 11:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wouldn't know anymore

9/7/19 @ 3:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wouldn't know anymore

Hey deafTN there are still some pretty cool performers on the site and well worth checking out. Normally would mention their names here but don't want them to be harassed by some who response to some of these forum postings. Think you might have a good idea as to who I might mean but it is not you.

myelmo
Created by: myelmo

9/7/19 @ 7:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey deafTN there are still some pretty cool performers on the site and well worth checking out. Normally would mention their names here but don't want them to be harassed by some who response to some of these forum postings. Think you might have a good idea as to who I might mean but it is not you.

true fish but i still love deaftn :drinkup
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/8/19 @ 12:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Love you too myelmo. I have missed you my friend
robins3
Created by: robins3

9/10/19 @ 6:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suprised you never mentioned Marcus vale go fish, as I have seen you in his room many times. Manages whispers and open chat perfectly and actively encourages a first class vibe in his room!

9/10/19 @ 7:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suprised you never mentioned Marcus vale go fish, as I have seen you in his room many times. Manages whispers and open chat perfectly and actively encourages a first class vibe in his room!

With some of the responses I get on the forum I am afraid to mention any performer for fear that some member might venture into the room and cause problems.

robins3
Created by: robins3

9/11/19 @ 1:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Aah ok not sure about the history of such things ? However, you always know this man puts everyone at ease and makes them welcome regardless of who they are, how many credits they have earned or whether they are a guest user
Massive shout out to Marcus Vale!
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

9/12/19 @ 6:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With some of the responses I get on the forum I am afraid to mention any performer for fear that some member might venture into the room and cause problems.

Get over yourself, man. No one's going to go harass a model because you say something nice about him. Do you really think people care that much about this crap you sling? I've visited many models and then seen you praise them and it totally doesnt affect how I treat them. Not everyone is as obsessive about this site as you are. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
Bodini
Created by: bodini

9/14/19 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Get over yourself, man. No one's going to go harass a model because you say something nice about him. Do you really think people care that much about this crap you sling? I've visited many models and then seen you praise them and it totally doesnt affect how I treat them. Not everyone is as obsessive about this site as you are. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Get over yourself, gloababatrana :orglaugh

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails