User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

How do you want to be welcomed as a user?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: How do you want to be welcomed as a user?
Alex Hearts
Created by: Alex Hearts

2/13/20 @ 3:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any advices on when and how you as a user want to be welcomed/greeted in a room. There are those horrible slow days, which aren't becoming better with the silence in the room.
I tried to greet or welcome the users after a few minutes to start a conversation. Most of them ignore it or even runaway scared... So I guess a "hi" or "welcome" might be to much...Of course I said a general hi and welcome every now and then. To no avail.... it stays silent.
You don't have to tip, go private or anything... Just a hello or a short conversation. Is it too much to ask? Am I doing it totally wrong?
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

2/14/20 @ 12:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are not doing anything wrong. Not everybody is comfortable talking. Some just want to look. Some go into a chat room and then go into their own kitchen and make lunch.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

2/14/20 @ 12:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My opinion:
WORST way to welcome user: an automated message. (Nobody believes you actually *typed* a big, long custom message with my username in it!
BEST way to welcome users: As previous response said, there is no "one size fits all." But the best I have seen, by my favorite model, is a generic message saying welcome, to think of this as "your room" as well, encouraging to relax, feel free to talk about anything, or just sit back and watch/listen.
Xperiment5
Created by: xperiment5

2/15/20 @ 4:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every moment you spend talking to Alex is worth it, even if it is just a friendly "hello" back to him! :twocents :hitit
Alex Hearts

2/15/20 @ 4:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My opinion:
WORST way to welcome user: an automated message. (Nobody believes you actually *typed* a big, long custom message with my username in it!
BEST way to welcome users: As previous response said, there is no "one size fits all." But the best I have seen, by my favorite model, is a generic message saying welcome, to think of this as "your room" as well, encouraging to relax, feel free to talk about anything, or just sit back and watch/listen.

Thanks for your input. It was very helpful.
Alex Hearts

2/15/20 @ 5:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every moment you spend talking to Alex is worth it, even if it is just a friendly "hello" back to him! :twocents :hitit

I enjoyed talking to you, too. Thanks for a very nice evening, Xperiment5

Keizzer Stone
Created by: Keizzer Stone

3/12/20 @ 12:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any advices on when and how you as a user want to be welcomed/greeted in a room. There are those horrible slow days, which aren't becoming better with the silence in the room.
I tried to greet or welcome the users after a few minutes to start a conversation. Most of them ignore it or even runaway scared... So I guess a "hi" or "welcome" might be to much...Of course I said a general hi and welcome every now and then. To no avail.... it stays silent.
You don't have to tip, go private or anything... Just a hello or a short conversation. Is it too much to ask? Am I doing it totally wrong?

damn i feel the same, everytime i saludate a user most of the 90% leave the room with out talk or anything, its so boring just seeing guests, and most of them never talk too, a short conversation can make our days better while we wait for a pvt or something and maybe ur day too! who knows
River Godfrey
Created by: River Godfrey

3/12/20 @ 4:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It really pisses me off when I say hello to every member of the chat, and they ignore me. I write them standard “hello, how is your day?”, Sometimes I try to build on a nickname. For example, if a guy came in with a nickname "talkative777", I ask him if he really talkative is - let's check it out! But this still does not help to delay members in the chat. Most members here need naked guys with a hard dick. It is sad. :smoking
Alex Hearts

3/12/20 @ 4:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The users see a screen with a guy, often lightly dressed, halfnaked or naked... the models sees... a screen with 100 grey names 1-4 real usernames and no conversation. Most of the users ignore that, because they don't care. They just want to get off by watching as much for free as possible..
There are exception. very nice users, that I enjoy talking to and I am grateful for those.
River Godfrey

3/12/20 @ 4:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The users see a screen with a guy, often lightly dressed, halfnaked or naked... the models sees... a screen with 100 grey names 1-4 real usernames and no conversation. Most of the users ignore that, because they don't care. They just want to get off by watching as much for free as possible..
There are exception. very nice users, that I enjoy talking to and I am grateful for those.

but there are many people who come in every day, silently look for a long time and leave. or those who come to look at me several times a day, but don’t want to talk. it seems strange
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

3/12/20 @ 9:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It really pisses me off when I say hello to every member of the chat, and they ignore me. I write them standard “hello, how is your day?”, Sometimes I try to build on a nickname. For example, if a guy came in with a nickname "talkative777", I ask him if he really talkative is - let's check it out! But this still does not help to delay members in the chat. Most members here need naked guys with a hard dick. It is sad. :smoking

There is nothing sad about seeing naked men and jerking out dicks. What is sad is that you think all of us want to talk. Besides, if we all talked, you would not be able to keep up with us.
River Godfrey

3/13/20 @ 2:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is nothing sad about seeing naked men and jerking out dicks. What is sad is that you think all of us want to talk. Besides, if we all talked, you would not be able to keep up with us.

The problem is that many members are offended by the fact that they do not greet them or pay insufficient attention. But at the same time, when i try to maintain a dialogue with them, they are silent or leave. It is sad. It is better to look at naked bodies in private, but so many models now do everything in a public chat ...

graybearphx

3/13/20 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another thing that "my favorite model" does, which people seem to love: If you type to him, he always asks new people (including guest users who manage conversation that is beyond "show cock" messages) for their real name ... and puts them in a database. So, when "graybearphx" comes in, he can just look down at his screen and greet me as "Nice to see you again, Bob!" It shocks the heck out of people (I think some people actually think he has them all memorized! LOL) It is a little thing, but - in an IMPERSONAL venue like F4F - it can mean a lot to a user!
River Godfrey

3/13/20 @ 3:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another thing that "my favorite model" does, which people seem to love: If you type to him, he always asks new people (including guest users who manage conversation that is beyond "show cock" messages) for their real name ... and puts them in a database. So, when "graybearphx" comes in, he can just look down at his screen and greet me as "Nice to see you again, Bob!" It shocks the heck out of people (I think some people actually think he has them all memorized! LOL) It is a little thing, but - in an IMPERSONAL venue like F4F - it can mean a lot to a user!

You are damn right! Greeting by name and not by nickname immediately gives a more friendly and pleasant atmosphere for communication. I always try to call a person by name, if I know it.
Alex Hearts

3/13/20 @ 3:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I appreciate your advice, but in order to do so there needs to be a conversation first, starting with a simple "hi". That's what it lacks on site currently.

graybearphx

3/13/20 @ 6:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I appreciate your advice, but in order to do so there needs to be a conversation first, starting with a simple "hi". That's what it lacks on site currently.

Yes, but the responsibility for that falls on both the user and the model.

If I just want to come in, look around, and not say anything, then - IMO - I don't deserve to be acknowledged, But if I come in and say SOMETHING to the model (other than *commands* to "show" various parts of his body!), it should be acknowledged by the model in some way. I don't care if what the user says is conversational [like "Hello, (Modelname). Where are you from?"] or just a comment (like "Hi, cutie!"), it should be responded to, if logistically possible.

"My favorite model" will always respond to polite comments, giving priority to "regulars" and new registered users, but usually also guest users. If it is slow enough, he will also try to initiate conversations with users, again giving priority to higher-number ones. Butit is not that unusaul to see him type "Hi, California...43, how are you today?" I have seen him talk many guest users into registering with a credit card, explaining the benefits.

Alex Hearts

3/15/20 @ 5:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, but the responsibility for that falls on both the user and the model.

If I just want to come in, look around, and not say anything, then - IMO - I don't deserve to be acknowledged, But if I come in and say SOMETHING to the model (other than *commands* to "show" various parts of his body!), it should be acknowledged by the model in some way. I don't care if what the user says is conversational [like "Hello, (Modelname). Where are you from?"] or just a comment (like "Hi, cutie!"), it should be responded to, if logistically possible.

"My favorite model" will always respond to polite comments, giving priority to "regulars" and new registered users, but usually also guest users. If it is slow enough, he will also try to initiate conversations with users, again giving priority to higher-number ones. Butit is not that unusaul to see him type "Hi, California...43, how are you today?" I have seen him talk many guest users into registering with a credit card, explaining the benefits.

We already know and do that, the issue is, that there are too many times when there is no response at all. You say hi, you write in open or whisper... and all you get is siilence.. for hours..
Created by: gofish

3/16/20 @ 7:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Alas this seems to be a trend on the site. Viewer rarely ever talk for whatever reason. A mere HELLO cannot result in some sort of negative situation. The best any performer is say hello and include the name of the viewer (hopefully a member) and accept there will or will not be a response. Yep think most viewer don't get that the performer see the number of people in the room and get discouraged when not one talks. Guys what are you scared of ...you are in a chat room and yep you can leave if you feel uncomfortable. :winkwink :winkwink
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

3/18/20 @ 1:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would never in a million years give my real name to a model the minute I entered his room for the first time, especially since if I ask his, he'll just respond with his fake Flirt "name." Any model who immediately asks me my real name goes on my list of models to never visit again. I don't need my privacy invaded every time I enter a chat room.

River Godfrey

3/18/20 @ 11:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would never in a million years give my real name to a model the minute I entered his room for the first time, especially since if I ask his, he'll just respond with his fake Flirt "name." Any model who immediately asks me my real name goes on my list of models to never visit again. I don't need my privacy invaded every time I enter a chat room.

what prevents you from telling the model about it? that you don’t want to reveal your identity and stuff, and not just "put them on on my list of models to never visit again"

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails