User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Wonder why some performers are glued to their phones?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Wonder why some performers are glued to their phones?
Created by: gofish

3/16/20 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On has to notice that in many chat rooms the performer just might be checking out his cellphone. The first thought that might come to mind is why is he not checking out the people in his room.
Guys easy solution to that as no doubt the performer notices that there could be in excess of 100 viewers in the room and not one dang person bothers to even say HELLO. So guys don't put the blame solely on the performer when viewers on this site don't have the courtesy to even say anything but linger in hope of seeing something.
Now how is that for something to think about :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
River Godfrey
Created by: River Godfrey

3/16/20 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I believe that this is completely wrong when the model focuses on the phone and not on what is happening in the room. I try to forget about my phone during the broadcast, turn off the sound and all notifications.

3/16/20 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I believe that this is completely wrong when the model focuses on the phone and not on what is happening in the room. I try to forget about my phone during the broadcast, turn off the sound and all notifications.

Good to hear that is the case for you, but think many performers see so many viewers in the room which we as members don't see. I has to get depressing when viewers sit in the room an never talk.

:thumbsup
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

3/16/20 @ 9:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good to hear that is the case for you, but think many performers see so many viewers in the room which we as members don't see. I has to get depressing when viewers sit in the room an never talk.

What gets depressing is how you continue to come here and drag down customers because they don't do what you want them to do. If you don't like for quiet people to watch, why don't you go to all the rooms and bless the world with your witticisms, bons mots and credits. If others like the conversation, they will converse. Common sense tells me that performers who get depressed by performing here won't perform here.
:thumbsup

mrs_doubtfire
Created by: mrs_doubtfire

3/17/20 @ 4:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes gofish... you are soo right. all the models seem to be on phone most of the time and just ignoring the hellos and chats on the screen... they even move to the phone half way through conversations... its a good reason just to leave the room
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

3/17/20 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Keep in mind that models often use an online music service - accessed by their phone - to provide music in their room. They must go back to the phone to change songs or playlists. In "my favorite model's" room, he takes requests for music, so this is a frequent thing.

But, yes, I agree that - at times - models do get involved in private text messages on their phones, or even through their transmitting computer (One I know constantly chats with other models while they are on break, etc. It is obvious to regular users that he is paying attention more to that than the side of the display that shows what THEY are typing to him. Although a great deal of the latter are guest users asking him to "show" various parts of his anatomy. LOL
Created by: male4622

3/19/20 @ 11:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models sometimes work for hours at a time. If you don't like them on their phone...leave their room. That simple.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

3/20/20 @ 4:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models sometimes work for hours at a time. If you don't like them on their phone...leave their room. That simple.

That seems logical and easy enough. But some people prefer to curse the darkness instead of light a candle.
Created by: midnightvoiceco

3/29/20 @ 6:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes. Quite right. What is not so simple however, is to find a model who is NOT on their phone. Preview a room and many times one will find the performer on their phone. Or not in the room, the other major problem. Not so simple to find a model to visit.

perfessir
Created by: perfessir

3/30/20 @ 12:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes. Quite right. What is not so simple however, is to find a model who is NOT on their phone. Preview a room and many times one will find the performer on their phone. Or not in the room, the other major problem. Not so simple to find a model to visit.

I just now hovered over 30 male performers. The first 28 were NOT on their phones. The 29th was on his phone. The 30th was not on his phone. There was about a half dozen in private or group, so I can only assume they were not on their phones. So, out of approximately three dozen, one on his phone and nobody out of his room. Sounds like a fishy complaint.

3/30/20 @ 11:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One is not saying that these models are on their phone 100% of the time so it might merely come down to timing. When you see the model online and as to how long they have been online. :winkwink :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails