User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Alone Together...Not Interesting
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Alone Together...Not Interesting
Craigster777
Created by: craigster777

5/4/20 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Been by there, nothing really exotic, erotic or exciting. A bunch of guys speaking in their language, flexing for each other and pseudo-mocking the viewers. Bad execution. Each time, just a bunch of guys having a good time together at our expense. No thanks, never going back.
ColinTexas
Created by: colintexas

5/4/20 @ 4:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, needs more action. Looks like a bunch of pumped up college boys sitting around grinning. I respect their languages and I would love to learn them, but when they mostly, I mean MOSTLY talk in either Czech or Slovak or Hungarian and have little inside jokes in front of us, then it is not really polite. It totally blows the whole image we have of a sexy Bel Ami guy who is just this muscle bound party dude that doesn't even want me to fantasize about them. Two thumbs down for ALONE TOGETHER.
Created by: male4622

5/5/20 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Been by there, nothing really exotic, erotic or exciting. A bunch of guys speaking in their language, flexing for each other and pseudo-mocking the viewers. Bad execution. Each time, just a bunch of guys having a good time together at our expense. No thanks, never going back.

I've been watching the show. It's interesting. The tip aspect is what it is. I've had a little fun in there. The boys are nice enough.

Brian_Spunks
Created by: brian_spunks

5/6/20 @ 4:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A group of guys touching and squeezing their own pecs in self-adulation, grinning, cheering on the tips. If you like to watch straight men, very straight men stare the screen of tippers, with a few in the background engrossed in their phones, maybe pretending to dance, that is okay if you need this fix. For me, all they needed was a keg of beer and the college fraternity party would have been complete. It is what it is. .... for me, it was not.
Created by: midnightvoiceco

5/6/20 @ 3:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For me, all they needed was a keg of beer and the college fraternity party would have been complete.

Exactly what came to mind...frat boys sitting around in self admiration. In a word - boring.

Marc_Brantley
Created by: marc_brantley

5/6/20 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I stayed for about a minute, Chalamet feeling himself off, un-erotically. More like scratching his crotch. The other guy next to him looking at his phone. Some long-haired blond guy walking arouind like he was trying to show off his body or something but rather lacking purpose in his movement? What is the point in this? Kevin Warhol walking around with a camera in the background, stumbling around. No cohesive theme. No real program. I guess if I was Czech or Slovak, I would get the conversation. Since I do not speak either language the whole chat room was boring to the point I was daydreaming about what I would do outside after the shelter in place is done. I do frequent the Slovak Bel Ami studios a lot, so I am not anti- Bel Ami. I have 4 favorites there. But this room....ew. I can almost smell the stench of a locker room in not a very good way.
Created by: twixel

5/6/20 @ 10:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As the saying goes, you can't please everyone. If you if are going into the room looking for a mass belami orgy then you will be disappointed.
Eight guys in isolation for 30 days that turn on a camera for you to watch their day to day interactions and perhaps have a chat with a couple. You want the other stuff, then follow their social media. Like any webcam model, their day is not just filled with dieting and exercise, they need to keep up with all the social media outlets, photo shoots, and other job requirements while confined to the apartment.
You either have fun with it or you don't but no reason to complain about it. Besides, they are giving 10% to the World Health Organization.
Marc_Brantley

5/7/20 @ 3:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As the saying goes, you can't please everyone. If you if are going into the room looking for a mass belami orgy then you will be disappointed.
Eight guys in isolation for 30 days that turn on a camera for you to watch their day to day interactions and perhaps have a chat with a couple. You want the other stuff, then follow their social media. Like any webcam model, their day is not just filled with dieting and exercise, they need to keep up with all the social media outlets, photo shoots, and other job requirements while confined to the apartment.
You either have fun with it or you don't but no reason to complain about it. Besides, they are giving 10% to the World Health Organization.

If they say they are contributing to some great cause then good for them. I have been to many a black tie dinner where the effort and the money for entertainment has more than eclipsed the actual money for the good cause. There still has to be a better effort to earn the other supposed 90% that they are going to keep.
Craigster777
Created by: craigster777

5/9/20 @ 10:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ha, doubt they are isolated together if you see all their Instagram postings. Also there are more entertaining ways to get more credits for charity on this site. The intention for the WHO may be good, but really, this is really not fitting the bill, and really boring.

AnthonyWilde
Created by: anthonywilde

5/14/20 @ 5:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not made for prime time. Waste of my time. Seriously, the casting is wrong. Yes the guys all get along together. But more of a frat house, smelly locker room chemistry. They are touching their own bodies especially their muscles a lot, showing they are proud of their working out. The banter is mostly between them. Get a better casting of the other members, not this straight boys showing off to us gay guys casting.

Yes, some member wants to shame us by saying they are giving to the WHO. Who cares about the shaming? I don't. I give to many charities but I also don't waste my money on unnecessary events that take 90% for the show and 10% gets butchered by the administrative costs for the charity.
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

5/15/20 @ 7:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I watched for a few minutes one day to see why everybody is unimpressed. Now I understand. Unimpressive, boring, etc. But it was easy enough to just leave, and I haven't bothered to go back. If you think they are giving any of their tips to WHO, you probably bought the Brooklyn Bridge once or twice. If you want to give money to WHO, write a check to WHO and mail it to WHO.
Marc_Brantley

5/15/20 @ 10:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I watched for a few minutes one day to see why everybody is unimpressed. Now I understand. Unimpressive, boring, etc. But it was easy enough to just leave, and I haven't bothered to go back. If you think they are giving any of their tips to WHO, you probably bought the Brooklyn Bridge once or twice. If you want to give money to WHO, write a check to WHO and mail it to WHO.

Agree, and also agree with above that the casting was all wrong, there was not a strong personality to lead or sustain interest. A charismatic guy like Stephen Basquiat or Freddy McQueen or Pierre Bellons. These are faces that light up a screen. Where was Mr. Duroy in this planning?
Marc_Brantley

5/16/20 @ 2:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I meant Sven, not Stephen Basquiat
Created by: kheldarxy

5/16/20 @ 5:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The problem with locking up a bunch of straight boys together is they go into super-bro mode. There is absolutely no chemistry there -- not even friend zone chemistry.
Very awkward and boring. I can't wait for this to be over so Kevin Warhol can logon again.
Occupant
Created by: occupant

5/26/20 @ 11:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've checked the room out several times. Sometimes I do like to just observe the chat in rooms to laugh at the way people behave. I agree, for me, it is boring. There is one model there that I visit in his solo room sometimes but he seems to either be not around or in the far background. Reading the blog post announcing the room made it sound like it is suppose to be a Big Brother ish type of room with competitions between them etc, it is not. I expect the room is more for die hard fans of the models. I have been there when the view is only the back of a sofa and the back of a couple of model's heads, It could be mannequins with wigs. Yet the chat is still full of fans raving about how hot they are and tipping, sometimes large amounts (1000+).
Created by: 640509040147

5/31/20 @ 10:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reading the blog post announcing the room made it sound like it is suppose to be a Big Brother ish type of room with competitions between them etc, it is not.

This was the same impression I also had also. Huge letdown as I am all for such a competition like Big Brother on here but this was barely that! Hell, I wouldn't even label it a "reality show", just a live feed of frat brothers bored and trying to pass the time. Perhaps another studio will try such a project with better execution? :bulb

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails