User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

banned for rude behavior?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: banned for rude behavior?
iheartbutt
Created by: iheartbutt

1/5/21 @ 7:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've seen customers be grossly rude, anti-semitic, racist, homophobic, political, condescending and religious nut cases. At some point they may need to be banned. But an unregistered user who drops in quickly to say "hi" and urges the performer to show more ass is flirting for free, not being rude. And he might be more than just the routine unregistered user. In case the certain model who just banned me reads this, note that you, inadvertently, banned your #1 tipper. Go check your statistics. When you knew it was me saying "show more ass," you liked it and reaped several thousand credits by showing more ass. So as you're sitting around tonight lonely and wondering where I am, now you know I'm somewhere else. I can't get into your room or contact you by flirt mail, even if I want to.

For its part, f4f might be more judicious in its training new models instead of letting models do whatever they feel like doing. Rude customers maybe are not always right, but "show more ass" is not an offense worthy of banning.
Created by: vscustomerservice

1/5/21 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello! Thank you for taking the time out to post on the forums. We will reach out directly to you via email regarding this and to obtain further information. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone: 1-800-685-9236, Live Chat, or email: Customerservice@vsmedia.com - AL
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

1/5/21 @ 11:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've seen customers be grossly rude, anti-semitic, racist, homophobic, political, condescending and religious nut cases. At some point they may need to be banned. But an unregistered user who drops in quickly to say "hi" and urges the performer to show more ass is flirting for free, not being rude. And he might be more than just the routine unregistered user. In case the certain model who just banned me reads this, note that you, inadvertently, banned your #1 tipper. Go check your statistics. When you knew it was me saying "show more ass," you liked it and reaped several thousand credits by showing more ass. So as you're sitting around tonight lonely and wondering where I am, now you know I'm somewhere else. I can't get into your room or contact you by flirt mail, even if I want to.

For its part, f4f might be more judicious in its training new models instead of letting models do whatever they feel like doing. Rude customers maybe are not always right, but "show more ass" is not an offense worthy of banning.

On what planet is Show more Ass flirting? Anyone that request without tips is rude and should be banned. Unregistered guestUsers add no value to the website, and if I was the model would have no use for you in my room.
Now maybe you know you are his number one tipper, but he don't. You should have been banned just for doing stupid trick. What was the point of your actions?
Sure when he knew it was you saying it he pretended to like it because that is what models do to get tips. They pretend to like your stupid jokes and little things just to get you to tip. But when an unregistered guestUsers does it, why would they even pretend to like it, they can't tip and you're just being rude.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

1/6/21 @ 1:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On what planet is Show more Ass flirting? Anyone that request without tips is rude and should be banned. Unregistered guestUsers add no value to the website, and if I was the model would have no use for you in my room.
Now maybe you know you are his number one tipper, but he don't. You should have been banned just for doing stupid trick. What was the point of your actions?
Sure when he knew it was you saying it he pretended to like it because that is what models do to get tips. They pretend to like your stupid jokes and little things just to get you to tip. But when an unregistered guestUsers does it, why would they even pretend to like it, they can't tip and you're just being rude.

That is an opinion, and you have it. Fine. In my opinion, saying "show more ass" one time is flirting, given this is a sex website, not the teachers' union or the baptist convention website. And provided the OP said it once (which is all that's indicated, but then we don't know how many times). If someone, even a VIP, said it over and over, I'd eject or ban him/her as well.

There's one model here who used to just love to ban people if they didn't talk to him. When tips diminished, he switched to the big competing website a couple of years ago and banned people for talking too much. Tips there went downhill. Now he's back here not banning people. Sometimes models seem to go overboard unless they are taught better or until they learn the hard way. In your case, you can certainly run your room your way; if I needed to make a point, I'd start with ejecting, not banning. But that's just how I'd run my room.
:angel
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

5/31/21 @ 2:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents I ve seen/heard almost everything go through without banning, many of which I ve believed should have been and weren't. Seems to be up to Models mood, session successes or lack thereof and maybe some other guests they listen to more. I know on F4F it takes alot to be banned. However, don't return if not justified. Might have been more involved in arguement ensued with/involving gray user than statement of showing more ass. Statements they get all the time, argues they toss out or ban. Personally I have been banned only for too many logins in a row on this site. On the other site I've been banned by Models for their whichever personal reasons.

OprahRules
Created by: oprahrules

8/16/21 @ 6:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello! Thank you for taking the time out to post on the forums. We will reach out directly to you via email regarding this and to obtain further information. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone: 1-800-685-9236, Live Chat, or email: Customerservice@vsmedia.com - AL

This is a pretty interesting response to this topic because I remember emailing support back in June when I was banned from a model's room for no reason other than another person saying I didn't belong there because I have my max display rank set to "Level 6 Rookie" under a different nickname for both performers and other members (something I do that makes it surprisingly easy to weed out the assholes who are only ever nice to you when they see your large crest numbers). The response I got from the site was that "Models do not have to provide a reason for bans the ban they placed on your account is not permanent and will expire within 4 hours."

Below is a summary of the email I sent them -- This all happened within seconds of me entering the room.

I entered the room and said (almost verbatim) "You look like you're in a trance for the ages right now," to which some snob responded by asking "is that supposed to be a compliment?" I then said "No??" followed by "It was just an observation." Now I don't know on what planet anything that I have said thus far could've been construed as something other than an indifferent remark, but this genius apparently thought it was mean-spirited, so they then said something like "well here's my observation. You're a broke ass piece of shit who should leave and find another room." Obviously, I responded to this unnecessary assault in kind, so I said "okay Cleopatra. Go 2 hell." [Model's Full Cam Name] promptly blocked me, as though I was the one who was instigating an argument in his room, and like I was somehow at fault or being unnecessarily mean in this mess of a situation. Since I've been banned across multiple accounts (different emails, not just usernames), I'm assuming that Summers decided it was prudent to block my IP address. You are free to check out the entire history of my communications with Summers and others in his room, and you will find that I have not once crossed any lines with anyone, including Summers. If Flirt4Free can find my "bad behavior" in this interaction, I'd love to see it.

Now I'm not Mother Theresa here, but that definitely wasn't called for. What that model didn't realize was that I was almost always in his room under multiple nicknames at once, and I used one or two accounts to tip, and others to mostly chat/observe... I switch it up sometimes, depending on the model. I saw to it that he was tipped very well every time I showed up, even from that 'lower ranked' nickname, unlike the person who was trying to have a stick measuring contest. Never went back to that room even after the banned expired. I shouldn't have to constant signal to someone that they will be compensated for them to exercise common decency.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

8/16/21 @ 9:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not sure why people feel the need to go into rooms under multiple screen names (or as unregistered users), or to alter their credit level, just to fuck with the models' heads. An unregistered user making a demand is not the same as a model's big tipper making a demand. How is the model to know it's his big tipper playing games?
OprahRules
Created by: oprahrules

8/16/21 @ 10:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not sure why people feel the need to go into rooms under multiple screen names (or as unregistered users), or to alter their credit level, just to fuck with the models' heads. An unregistered user making a demand is not the same as a model's big tipper making a demand. How is the model to know it's his big tipper playing games?

While I’ve never actually gone into a model’s room as an unregistered user, or made any demands of them at all without tipping first, and finding out if it’s something they’re cool with, the point is that they shouldn’t have to know that someone is a regular large tipper in order to not be an asshole.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

8/16/21 @ 11:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In my favorite model's room, the following message pretty much tells it like it is:

"FLIRTS are free … but to have models do something for you, a TIP (or taking them to PRIVATE) is generally the way to accomplish that. Models work only for tips and pvts. Thanks!"

A FLIRT is simply making an appreciative comment to a model ("You have a nice ass!") It is NOT asking the model to DO SOMETHING for you ("Show me your bare butt!")

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails