User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Flirt Silence
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Flirt Silence
Created by: gofish

5/19/21 @ 3:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know I might be repeating what I have said before but what the heck is the problem with so many viewers on the site. Would it really be all that hard to say HELLO to a model when you enter the room. Yes think we all know many models are online for financial reasons but I think many would appreciate that viewers would say something rather that just stalking out the room. Many models are frustrated as they see the number of viewers in the room and just wonder why few if any really speak.
To all you viewers out there please give a bit of thought when entering as if you were that model and had to see what he sees. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
1RisingUp
Created by: 1risingup

5/19/21 @ 11:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So sad. As everyone knows there are users that enter rooms to only harass other users and in turn is very disruptive to the room mood as a whole. They don’t care about speaking with the models or rooms visitors. One particular user enters the rooms and says nothing more than “cockroach alert” models ask what that means. Rather than just ejecting or banning the user, it’s continued to allow to keep happening and happens in several rooms. In my opinion I’m guessing users go in and either say nothing or only whisper to the models. I know i for one don’t visit as many of the models because of the lack of fun of other user disruptive behavior.
SethOwen86
Created by: sethowen86

5/19/21 @ 4:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Look. I get that you fancy yourself a hall monitor for both models and users. I get that you want the whole thing to go your way. I even get that you view the site as a community. But the same topic twice in so short a time span? Do you also like being berated by other users? The models don't work for you, and we sure as hell don't. If you don't like the atmosphere in the room, move on. We don't need the expression of your opinion more than once, especially when it is one so obviously not shared by so many. As has clearly done no good, but like you I will repeat it: STFU, Fish.
404_404
Created by: 404_404

5/19/21 @ 7:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't feel any obligation to talk in chat. Sometimes I'm just checking out a model for a few minutes. I don't want to start a conversation because I'm not going to be in the room long enough or I just don't feel like saying anything. I kind of think it's the performer's job to figure out how to engage people in the room and not the other way round. :twocents
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

5/19/21 @ 8:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I go to models' rooms to look at them naked and jerk. I flirt for free and pay to play. I have no interest in having a conversation. I don't ever see anybody paying big money to talk.

Gofish, you just got through complaining about this a day or two ago. And the week before that. And the week before that. And last month. And the last several years. What is your problem? Does it occur to you that other people don't like you telling us how to act? There is nothing wrong with the other users. Your rules about manners on a sex website are no better than anybody else's. If everybody talked all the time, nobody would jerk and nobody would tip. If you want to talk to somebody, why don't you get a life and get off this site. Start your own crossword puzzle club. Go to Walden Pond.

This website is about fantasy sex. This website is not broken. This website's users are now broken.
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

5/19/21 @ 8:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Look. I get that you fancy yourself a hall monitor for both models and users. I get that you want the whole thing to go your way. I even get that you view the site as a community. But the same topic twice in so short a time span? Do you also like being berated by other users? The models don't work for you, and we sure as hell don't. If you don't like the atmosphere in the room, move on. We don't need the expression of your opinion more than once, especially when it is one so obviously not shared by so many. As has clearly done no good, but like you I will repeat it: STFU, Fish.

Hall monitor indeed! I never thought about him that way. It's clear now. He didn't get to take names in third grade.
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

5/19/21 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So sad. As everyone knows there are users that enter rooms to only harass other users and in turn is very disruptive to the room mood as a whole. They don’t care about speaking with the models or rooms visitors. One particular user enters the rooms and says nothing more than “cockroach alert” models ask what that means. Rather than just ejecting or banning the user, it’s continued to allow to keep happening and happens in several rooms. In my opinion I’m guessing users go in and either say nothing or only whisper to the models. I know i for one don’t visit as many of the models because of the lack of fun of other user disruptive behavior.

I almost never see users harass other users. The greys can be irritating to models who actually read their posts, but they almost never harass users.
Created by: gofish

5/19/21 @ 9:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gotta love the responses.
Hall monitor hey ......geez wonder if I got an upgrade or something.
As to what viewers and models wish to do on the site well this fish does not care.
Guess the site might need to change CHATROOMS to something like LOOK but say NOTHING zones.
If any of you guys have thoughts about improving this site rather than going on a fishing trip on the forum offer up some suggestions as to make these silent room more into fun zones.
Just my opinion so give a tink on it :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

5/19/21 @ 9:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As to what viewers and models wish to do on the site well this fish does not care.
Guess the site might need to change CHATROOMS to something like LOOK but say NOTHING zones.
If any of you guys have thoughts about improving this site rather than going on a fishing trip on the forum offer up some suggestions as to make these silent room more into fun zones.

gofish, I wasn't going to weigh in on this, but I think that this time I will.

I don't come to this site to talk to other members; I come to this site to visit and talk with the models. And yes, maybe that is not the point of the site, but it is why I come here. Sometimes I take the models into private; most times I don't because my budget cannot afford it, but I always tip models before I leave the room. My conversations with the models are between them and myself...they are private, they are personal, and yes, they are whispered.

I whisper in chat because, a few years ago, I was talking and tipping openly, and then my account was hacked, and my credits spent by someone else. F4F gave me back my credits, but since then I have avoided talking openly in chat and done all my tipping (and--until it was disrupted--boosting as well; thankfully it has been restored) anonymously out of concern that I might get hacked again. I'm sorry if you do not like that rooms are silent, but at least some of us may have good reasons for not talking openly in the chat.

You can express your thoughts--and have, frequently--but the in the end, it is up to each model to choose between allowing or preventing whispers. And since not all models visit this forum, I would suggest that talking to the models you visit and attempting to include other members in your conversations there in the chat rooms might be more successful (or not) than posting multiple threads here where the same members read them and react with increasing annoyance and antagonism. Everyone here is likely set in their practices and won't change the way they interact with models; you may have better luck with the random members in the rooms.
ErosT
Created by: erost

5/20/21 @ 7:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, you do care! Otherwise you wouldn't be posting about it.

alienfly
Created by: alienfly

5/20/21 @ 10:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

B/S. If you don't care, why do you keep on criticizing?
You've criticized models, customers, studios, flirt management and, by extension, flirt's owners. You've done it for years. And yet you "don't care!"??
Logical people who constantly criticize models, customers, studios, management and owners would quit to find a more pleasant place to hang out. Don't you have anything else to do?
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

5/21/21 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb When entering a cam room I sometimes say a salutation and sometimes don't. We go for various reasons. All have been mostly stated in the various feedbacks. Some Models do and don't mind, depending on the current activity in the room. It is a generous comment to make from time to time and respecting Models and Guests to remember to greet Models if they choose. Some Models like the business is business processes to enter, proceed, pay when completed etc. Models take care of their room their own individualistic style. There will always be free loader users and those that try to make up for them. - - - and you certainly don't need to get into it with another guest (s) in cam. One does one's own 'vibe' etc. Give a silent thumbs up icon if you need to if a guest support a model with defending words. Getting-along fun cams work, arguing guests and a model sitting and waiting till it's (and yeah some just jam on till its/arguing over) screws up timing, rythm, and fun or crescendering expectations planned... .
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

5/21/21 @ 5:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb P.S. Dont forget, a lot of Models (and F 4 F) hope the silent users are thinking about, contemplating to etc, carding up, signing on, hanging out with credits to spend, becoming a regular. Even a momentary non fun cam can make a difference. Discussions for forums, complaints for VSMEDIA and private emails to the Model (respectfully), and ,if nothing else, hit the icon that would say 'support this Model ' and nothing else. (and e.g., I learned a lesson regarding Reading dominance/submissive fetishes).

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails