User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Straight or Gay not much difference
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Straight or Gay not much difference
Created by: gofish

9/5/14 @ 1:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site is full of surprises when you meet two opposites in regard to sex preference, but turn
out to have so many similar qualities. I am referring to straight guy Joe Renzi and gay guy Cody Cody Phoenix.
Both make everyone feel so a ease to the point that everyone tends to have a good time.
Would be interested to hear what experiences other members might have had with their special models.
:thumbsup :thumbsup
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

9/5/14 @ 2:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site is full of surprises when you meet two opposites in regard to sex preference, but turn
out to have so many similar qualities. I am referring to straight guy Joe Renzi and gay guy Cody Cody Phoenix.
Both make everyone feel so a ease to the point that everyone tends to have a good time.
Would be interested to hear what experiences other members might have had with their special models.
:thumbsup :thumbsup

gofish, I am not sure why you are surprised. Successful performers are successful because of how they interact with members; it has nothing to do with their sexual orientations. There have been straight performers who lasted no longer than a day or two; there have been gay performers who have similarly had their turn on the site and vanished within a couple of days. Then there have been straight and gay performers who have lasted for weeks...months...years...because they know how to treat their customers.

For my part, I visit straight, gay, bisexual, and bi-curious models. Their sexual preferences do not matter to me in the slightest. We get along because we respect each other, and so my experiences with them are altogether positive. We talk, we joke, we share good news, commiserate over bad news, and just basically be friends.
Created by: gofish

9/5/14 @ 1:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

gofish, I am not sure why you are surprised. Successful performers are successful because of how they interact with members; it has nothing to do with their sexual orientations. There have been straight performers who lasted no longer than a day or two; there have been gay performers who have similarly had their turn on the site and vanished within a couple of days. Then there have been straight and gay performers who have lasted for weeks...months...years...because they know how to treat their customers.

For my part, I visit straight, gay, bisexual, and bi-curious models. Their sexual preferences do not matter to me in the slightest. We get along because we respect each other, and so my experiences with them are altogether positive. We talk, we joke, we share good news, commiserate over bad news, and just basically be friends.

zyxwv098 I get where you are coming from there, but the intent of my message was more geared to the fact that the sexual preference actually makes very little difference.
In any case zyxwv098 thank you for that response which by the way was awesome
:thumbsup
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

12/4/21 @ 9:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know what you are saying. I am bisexual, and I try to put in all my effort; so people feel good. I only need more opportunities. But I also think it's easier to fulfill desire when you have the same sexual orientation. However, all are welcomed, we try our best to create a very good place.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

12/7/21 @ 4:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Very true what they say, there is not much difference between straight and bi, or gay, but in my case I have the best experience with a straight guy lol I don't know why, but that's the way it happens to me
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

12/9/21 @ 9:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Listing a sexual preference is somewhat subjective. A famous study of human sexuality (Kinsey) concluded that everyone is theoretically bisexual, since we have the ability to have sex with either gender. Beyond that, it is a matter of preference and - to some extent - opportunity , which is subject to change during one's life.

Studies have shown that the vast majority of gay men and lesbians have also had opposite-gender sex, since that is the "norm" that society dictates. But that experimentation does not make them bisexual, if their preferernce is one or the other.

The "preference" listing here that makes no sense to me is "Bi-curious"..... If a guy lists himself as that, is he straight but curious about what it might be with a guy... or is he gay and wondering what it would be with a woman.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

12/9/21 @ 11:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Like XYZ above, I have visited models who list themselves as Straight, Gay or Bisexual. It doesn't matter to me, as long as they are willing to give me what I want, without attitude or homophobic bias.

But I have encountered a few who are clueless. One "straight" guy told me I was his favorite male customer, since I treated him with respect. He complained "The other guys used to make passes at me!" Well, DUH... you are naked and jerking off, what POSSIBLY could have brought that on?? :)

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails