User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

RESPECT RESPECT
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: RESPECT RESPECT
Created by: gofish

8/25/20 @ 1:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Might come across as a strange forum topic but after an encounter with a member in a chatroom think it is something that needs to be said. Overall there are some awesome members and performers on the site and being the member I am I do talk in chatrooms if only to say hello. I do comment on the number of viewers in the room who never out of respect give the performer a hello. Might not seem like a big deal but it is a nice thing to do.
A certain member seem to think this was the time to put me in my place and chose to fire some comments my way. Have no idea who this member is and really do not care. Having said that I am some what disgusted that they chose to vent in a performers room. Not the place and sure puts a damper on any chat room.
Seems this person has seen me on the site and has read a few of the reviews I have posted [all of which are positive in nature] but came to the conclusion that I needed to be taken down a notch or two. This is one reason why I will not post suggestions of some cool chat rooms to check out .......I don't want a member like this to show up and cause some major drama.
The site is about having a good time with what ever you might wish to do and in the process have a positive approach. That is why I say RESPECT is always key with both performers and members.
This is not the place to make judgements about other member that you know little if anything about.
Sorry for the rant just thought this was something that needed to be said. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: vscustomerservice

8/25/20 @ 1:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there!

Thank you for the feedback! If you ever come across this and would like it investigated further, go ahead and send an email to customer service with screen shots of the conversation and we will look into it! - K.K.
Created by: gofish

8/25/20 @ 1:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there!

Thank you for the feedback! If you ever come across this and would like it investigated further, go ahead and send an email to customer service with screen shots of the conversation and we will look into it! - K.K.

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to read the posting. Basically at this point doubt any investigation might be required but thank you for the suggestion. Just thought perhaps if this member were to read this posting they might rethink making such comments in a chat room next time. I know the chance of that happening just might be next to NIL :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
BobbyNite
Created by: bobbynite

8/25/20 @ 10:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry to hear that Gofish. The chatrooms really aren't for that type of conversation.
my_elmo
Created by: my_elmo

8/26/20 @ 7:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry to hear that Gofish. The chatrooms really aren't for that type of conversation.

:thumbsup
Robert Smiley
Created by: Robert Smiley

8/27/20 @ 1:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Might come across as a strange forum topic but after an encounter with a member in a chatroom think it is something that needs to be said. Overall there are some awesome members and performers on the site and being the member I am I do talk in chatrooms if only to say hello. I do comment on the number of viewers in the room who never out of respect give the performer a hello. Might not seem like a big deal but it is a nice thing to do.
A certain member seem to think this was the time to put me in my place and chose to fire some comments my way. Have no idea who this member is and really do not care. Having said that I am some what disgusted that they chose to vent in a performers room. Not the place and sure puts a damper on any chat room.
Seems this person has seen me on the site and has read a few of the reviews I have posted [all of which are positive in nature] but came to the conclusion that I needed to be taken down a notch or two. This is one reason why I will not post suggestions of some cool chat rooms to check out .......I don't want a member like this to show up and cause some major drama.
The site is about having a good time with what ever you might wish to do and in the process have a positive approach. That is why I say RESPECT is always key with both performers and members.
This is not the place to make judgements about other member that you know little if anything about.
Sorry for the rant just thought this was something that needed to be said. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

You are an example how one membercan be pro and keep that attitude all time but as you know, some people will never become real and will always be like that. Thanks for being respectful for evrybody even they don't deserve that from you.

Have a great day gofish!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10

FREE CREDITS

Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails