User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

andrhe_e
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: andrhe_e
Just2Look
Created by: just2look

2/14/12 @ 7:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i just saw on andrhe_e blog the site administrator has posted that andrhe_e was in severe motorcyle accident.... i for one , and impressed with the speed and thoughtfullness of the site administrator to post this unfortunate announcement. i stand corrected for anything i said against f4f. sometimes i forget the relationships these models have not only with us, their families , but also with their employers. thank you :(
Created by: male4622

2/14/12 @ 7:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i just saw on andrhe_e blog the site administrator has posted that andrhe_e was in severe motorcyle accident.... i for one , and impressed with the speed and thoughtfullness of the site administrator to post this unfortunate announcement. i stand corrected for anything i said against f4f. sometimes i forget the relationships these models have not only with us, their families , but also with their employers. thank you :(

That is certainly horrible news. I really enjoyed spending time for Andrhe. I hope that he recovers quickly. He is a good man.

Just2Look

2/14/12 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

site administrator said they would update on andrhe' blog.. so far nothing the notice came at 1:54 p.m. est. and i am sure the accident happened much earlier... yest andrhe super nice guy.
Just2Look

2/14/12 @ 8:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

for those of you that did not know, andrhe' mother has been in hospital since early december. she is only fifty something. anyway that is why andrhe took time off to spend the night with his mother while his sister spends the daytime with her... p.s. i know relationships are not long here or anywhere but i have known this guy for over a year. o.k. not saying much but as indianna said andrhe is a nice guy and i for one pray for him, his mother and his situation.
Created by: ronnie-uk

2/14/12 @ 9:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sad to hear this news, Just2Look.

I have been following your topics here and in the General Discussions forum, and know that you feel very close to Andrhe E. I would feel particularly distressed if something like this happened to one of my favourites.

Let us hope for better news, and a quick recovery.
Just2Look

2/14/12 @ 10:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

site administrator has just pulled feb 14 message informing all of andrhe' motorcycle accident. is still on his blog so will take site administrator at their word that we will be informed at andrhe_e blog...
Aghata L
Created by: Aghata L

2/15/12 @ 2:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

site administrator has just pulled feb 14 message informing all of andrhe' motorcycle accident. is still on his blog so will take site administrator at their word that we will be informed at andrhe_e blog...

i already know that he is recovering fast ....but he actualy suffer a serious accident yesterday :) all of us we r worry about and we'r praying for our friend
Just2Look

2/15/12 @ 4:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank you so much for your encouraging words my friend...
Just2Look

2/15/12 @ 10:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank yout site administrator for putting up the message about andrhe was brave and mean a lot to all of us
Just2Look

2/16/12 @ 6:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

not to raise anyones hopes; however, i talked to a model friend of andrhe' today and he said andrhe is improving but still in intensive care.. as in all my friends this is hearsay and take with a grain of salt. until i hear from the site manager then will be more comfortable with any prognosis.
Just2Look

2/16/12 @ 7:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

perhaps i spoke too soon... I frankly have been listening to other models and that is wrong i do not know whether andrhe has improved or not. let us not build our hopes up but continue to pray.
Alessio D
Created by: Alessio D

2/17/12 @ 8:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am very sad with what happened to my husband .... ! but this afternoon to visit the hospital hire! ... I hope you recover soon! (I mourn) he is my best friend of the study and did not want to miss!

I love you my my parcero !! :angel
Just2Look

2/17/12 @ 3:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

andrhe is awake and has made significant improvement. he will stay in hospital for rehab ...but he awake from the coma. love everyone for your prayers and concerns.. but andrhe still has a long way to go.
Dwayne J
Created by: Dwayne J

2/17/12 @ 4:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

all our prays, wishes and hopes are with god.... just need wait and give all our support to this great guy!!! God is merciful and all can do it .... I'm sure our friend will be next to us really soon!!!

guilford
Created by: guilford

2/17/12 @ 9:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so relieved to finally see something positive regarding Andrhe's condition. He has a lot of great fans & incredible model friends. I am sure all those thoughts & prayers have been of help to Andrhe & his family.Let's keep up the support everyone.
Created by: male4622

2/17/12 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

andrhe is awake and has made significant improvement. he will stay in hospital for rehab ...but he awake from the coma. love everyone for your prayers and concerns.. but andrhe still has a long way to go.

Great news!
Just2Look

2/23/12 @ 1:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i just want to say thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, concerns, even just looking at this post... i have not seen this guy for over three months... but he is a super nice guy and he does have a family and i think he would and will be pleased that someone is thinking of his family.. as well as him. i know nothing new except that F4F did say that andrhe did notify them that he would be contacting them intermittantlly.. i know nothing more than what andrhe and his family are saying... just wanted you all to know what i know.. and that this young man comes out of this whole.
Created by: malteeser

2/23/12 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just got this horrible news.
I am shocked.
Glad that Andhre is recovering.
Hope Andhre recovers fully.
In the meantime, I pray for you, Andhre and for your family.
It's all I can do, at this moment.
God have mercy on such good guys.
Will surely miss him so much.
The Colombian studios have a great model missing, and are not the same without.
I am with you, my friend, with my thoughts and prayers.
Just2Look

2/23/12 @ 10:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

let me say i was and am surprised with flirt 4 free i thought they were this big conglomerate just to make money.. NOW yes they want to make money but f4f has stepped up that i think i can say they are doing what they can without fanfair or news.. so i would like to see what we as fans of andrhe' can do financially ... this is all i know to do... love you all.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails