User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

VOTE VOTE VOTE
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: VOTE VOTE VOTE
Created by: gofish

11/11/17 @ 1:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure what is wrong with some of the viewers on the site (meaning members). Please guys and gals hit your fav performers up with a VOTE.
We all know that most performers will not win this contest, but the mere fact that you have consider them worth a vote I think holds some value. If nothing else it just might give the site some idea as to the fact that there are some really top notch performers to be found on the site. Alas may of the new performers don't have the VOTE option so take the time to hang out in their rooms as well.
There are a lot of performers on this site that really make your visit worth it. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: twixel

11/11/17 @ 1:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, it is interesting to see over 150 sitting in a party and not even seeing the free votes.
Oskar Winter
Created by: Oskar Winter

11/11/17 @ 1:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

it's really very difficult to be new to the site, because all the members have their favorites on the site, and they do not visit new models without trying to get to know them better, and new models lack elementary communication
Created by: kfinches

11/11/17 @ 3:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, it is interesting to see over 150 sitting in a party and not even seeing the free votes.

Twix and Fish, you know I love both of you, and I'm not negating the truth of your comments. The forums are full of what we think members and broadcasters should and shouldn't do. I believe that 99.9% of the time those annoying behaviors will continue; including whispering, not talking in chat, not tipping, not voting..... Change is hard even when the motivation is high. It just is.

If members aren't voting after prompts and reminders, maybe they've already cast their daily free vote for that model. Maybe they support another model and view a vote for anyone else as diluting that support. Maybe they have no idea what's going on.

But seriously, if a model has 150 viewers in a party chat, that's a huge opportunity to win them over with a fun party and friendly room. Some might vote offline afterwards, some may return and tip after the FOTY craziness is over, and some might become fans. Kudos to a model who can attract the large crowd. :thumbsup He must be doing a lot of things right.:drinkup

(Current :twocents of a hungover millennial)
Created by: twixel

11/11/17 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

But seriously, if a model has 150 viewers in a party chat, that's a huge opportunity to win them over with a fun party and friendly room. Some might vote offline afterwards, some may return and tip after the FOTY craziness is over, and some might become fans. Kudos to a model who can attract the large crowd. :thumbsup He must be doing a lot of things right.:drinkup

Love ya Katie, Cheers!

11/11/17 @ 4:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Twix and Fish, you know I love both of you, and I'm not negating the truth of your comments. The forums are full of what we think members and broadcasters should and shouldn't do. I believe that 99.9% of the time those annoying behaviors will continue; including whispering, not talking in chat, not tipping, not voting..... Change is hard even when the motivation is high. It just is.

If members aren't voting after prompts and reminders, maybe they've already cast their daily free vote for that model. Maybe they support another model and view a vote for anyone else as diluting that support. Maybe they have no idea what's going on.

KFinches always love to see your comments on the forum and the thought you put into them. Yep I am guilty of hitting certain performers up with vote when they are not online, and sure hope other manage to do so as well. While we know many performers have a very slim chance of winning I sort of think the mere voting for them just might give them the right positive incentive to know that they are appreciated.
Yep those annoying behaviors will always continue as long as long as the site makes profit, but sort of think in time some performers might make a stand for change.
Awesome message KFinches and hope to see many more of your comments....after all that is what the forum is all about.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

11/11/17 @ 10:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The models who ASK for votes ... and reward votes ... and explain to people how to vote ... those ones get the votes.
Created by: z-money

11/12/17 @ 7:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The models who ASK for votes ... and reward votes ... and explain to people how to vote ... those ones get the votes.

Yep! There is an extremely boring (sorry), not so successful person who is in the top 50 simply because he goes on and on about voting.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

11/13/17 @ 11:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yep! There is an extremely boring (sorry), not so successful person who is in the top 50 simply because he goes on and on about voting.

Dare I ask who? LOL LOL LOL
Deril Mayer
Created by: Deril Mayer

11/17/17 @ 3:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dare say that most of the models are not attended by members and therefore, you miss worthy shows, and then start complaining that you are bored ... Of course it will. You go to most models and you can not and just write her greetings. If something does not suit you. Is not it easier to write, so that models change what you want to see. I hate such members who simply leave, it is necessary to do something about it.

11/17/17 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dare say that most of the models are not attended by members and therefore, you miss worthy shows, and then start complaining that you are bored ... Of course it will. You go to most models and you can not and just write her greetings. If something does not suit you. Is not it easier to write, so that models change what you want to see. I hate such members who simply leave, it is necessary to do something about it.

Deril Mayer the only option open to performers on the site is to say HELLO to those who enter the chatroom and hope there is a response. The key is don't WHISPER that hello.
Alas the site has a problem with viewers who never talk and end up popping in and out of the room.
In regards to the VOTE thing members should see it more as a show of appreciation and not a request for anything. Fact is the most performers on the site have very little chance of winning anything on the site, but if they are attracting a good crowd of viewers then they are winners already.
Thank for your posting.

Deril Mayer
Created by: Deril Mayer

11/17/17 @ 4:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Deril Mayer the only option open to performers on the site is to say HELLO to those who enter the chatroom and hope there is a response. The key is don't WHISPER that hello.
Alas the site has a problem with viewers who never talk and end up popping in and out of the room.
In regards to the VOTE thing members should see it more as a show of appreciation and not a request for anything. Fact is the most performers on the site have very little chance of winning anything on the site, but if they are attracting a good crowd of viewers then they are winners already.
Thank for your posting.

You think its okey?
It seems to me that this is not respect for many of us. I can name some members who are actively present on the site, there are those who are in this topic.IMHO
Created by: louisphillippe

11/17/17 @ 5:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Ditto!!......Repeat,repeat,repeat!!!
Really boring and a mood k!ller :angel :angel
:orglaugh "The squeaky wheel gets the grease though..." :orglaugh
:angel Sometimes smart but boring gets the attention of otherwise
disinterested members... :thumbsup
:orglaugh :orglaugh I just leave the room and go elsewhere where
someone is not trying to make me do something I don't want to!! :evil :angel
:orglaugh Whatever....I simply don't vote because it won't make much of a difference... :angel
:bulb I do vote with credits,privates and good tips... :bulb and I don't
get involved with petty little contest meant to suck you in.... :orglaugh :orglaugh

Just my :twocents ... :orglaugh ... :thumbsup .... :evil .... :guitar
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

11/18/17 @ 12:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All this free voting is meaningless except to the one model who wins. The free voting may even decrease tips.

11/18/17 @ 3:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All this free voting is meaningless except to the one model who wins. The free voting may even decrease tips.

steaminpants first of all the option to vote for any performer is up to each and every member. Votes most likely will have no impact on any tips as it is the performer who controls the activities in the room. Most performers have little chance of winning so voting might merely be a sign of appreciation by members and nothing else.

zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

11/18/17 @ 6:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

steaminpants first of all the option to vote for any performer is up to each and every member. Votes most likely will have no impact on any tips as it is the performer who controls the activities in the room. Most performers have little chance of winning so voting might merely be a sign of appreciation by members and nothing else.

gofish, what you say is true. However, that does not change the fact that some members enter into a room, cast a vote, and expect something in return, such as a long flash...generally, the exact same thing members would ordinarily tip for. It's true that the model controls what happens in his room, but he cannot control the reaction of the member who cast the vote expecting compensation but receiving nothing...a reaction that may involve leaving negative reviews or verbal abuse in the room until he is evicted.
Asti
Created by: asti

11/18/17 @ 7:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...some members enter into a room, cast a vote, and expect something in return, such as a long flash...

Unfortunately that statement is most likely accurate. That is pathetic; expecting a freebie for a vote that costs nothing. I fault tipping and the changes it has wrought. Overall the concept of tipping is not bad. However, now there are performers and members alike who won't give anything without some gratuity or glimpse in return. On the models' part I'm not talking free flashes but simply talking/typing and members well there have always been those wanting a free look. :twocents

11/18/17 @ 8:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

gofish, what you say is true. However, that does not change the fact that some members enter into a room, cast a vote, and expect something in return, such as a long flash...generally, the exact same thing members would ordinarily tip for. It's true that the model controls what happens in his room, but he cannot control the reaction of the member who cast the vote expecting compensation but receiving nothing...a reaction that may involve leaving negative reviews or verbal abuse in the room until he is evicted.

::quote_end

Yes what you say is often the case and it will never change as there are viewers out there merely looking for some free attention. The performer has to risk offending these viewers as the VOTE thing has no credit value. Fact is it all comes down to RESPECT and sadly there are some viewers who lack this. Having said that there are plenty of members on the site worth spending the time with.
Just my opinion I might add, and hopefully the site will get better at addressing viewers who want something for nothing.
I would advise any performer that if they encounter any member making requests for peeks merely from that VOTE please take note of the member's name. If it contunues report them to the site. That might result in some sort of positive action PERHAPS.
Created by: kfinches

11/18/17 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some of my favs benefit from the votes. Voting is an easy way to help them out.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

11/18/17 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_end

Yes what you say is often the case and it will never change as there are viewers out there merely looking for some free attention. The performer has to risk offending these viewers as the VOTE thing has no credit value. Fact is it all comes down to RESPECT and sadly there are some viewers who lack this. Having said that there are plenty of members on the site worth spending the time with.
Just my opinion I might add, and hopefully the site will get better at addressing viewers who want something for nothing.
I would advise any performer that if they encounter any member making requests for peeks merely from that VOTE please take note of the member's name. If it contunues report them to the site. That might result in some sort of positive action PERHAPS.

Yes, by all means, report people who see a website named flirt4free, one that's full of naked people suggesting fantasy sex or performing real sex, simply because they asked to see a body part not already on display. That would quickly send customers to another competing site. Did you take names in 4th grade?

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails