User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Geography
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Geography
Enzo Ferari
Created by: Enzo Ferari

3/6/18 @ 2:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys what`s up? Let's digress a little from jerking. Im not from US, but can some1 explane me, why the capital of USA is city Washington, but the capital of state Washington is Olympia? Where is logic? Hmm... just wondering
trunder
Created by: trunder

3/6/18 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Capitol of country is named for President Washington. I have no idea why the capitol of Washington State is called Olympia. Hope this helped a little.
Created by: midnightvoiceco

3/6/18 @ 7:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The City of Washington, the national capital, is in the District of Columbia. It has a unique status. DC is a District, not a state or territory or possession. It is singular. The City of Washington and the District of Columbia were established in 1790 in honour of the first President of the USA - George Washington.

Washington, the state, was admitted to the United States as a state in 1889, nearly 100 years later. Prior to that, it was a territory. Also named in honour of George Washington. The city of Olympia was incorporated as a city in 1859, and the name "Olympia" was chosen due to it's proximity and view of the Olympic Mountains on the peninsula to the west, of the same name.

Americans have a fascination of naming towns after historical figures. There are 88 place names in the USA with the name "Washington".

There's also a Mount Washington in New Hampshire, which has the distinction of being one of the windiest places on the planet.

This concludes the history lesson for today. There will be an open book test in the morning. :winkwink
Asti
Created by: asti

3/6/18 @ 9:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The White Wizard knows his stuff! :thumbsup
Created by: z-money

3/7/18 @ 10:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The Wiki Wizard! :orglaugh :winkwink
Enzo Ferari

3/7/18 @ 10:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The City of Washington, the national capital, is in the District of Columbia. It has a unique status. DC is a District, not a state or territory or possession. It is singular. The City of Washington and the District of Columbia were established in 1790 in honour of the first President of the USA - George Washington.

Washington, the state, was admitted to the United States as a state in 1889, nearly 100 years later. Prior to that, it was a territory. Also named in honour of George Washington. The city of Olympia was incorporated as a city in 1859, and the name "Olympia" was chosen due to it's proximity and view of the Olympic Mountains on the peninsula to the west, of the same name.

Americans have a fascination of naming towns after historical figures. There are 88 place names in the USA with the name "Washington".

There's also a Mount Washington in New Hampshire, which has the distinction of being one of the windiest places on the planet.

This concludes the history lesson for today. There will be an open book test in the morning. :winkwink

Morning has been start, where is the test ? :D
BranChickenBranCow
Created by: branchickenbrancow

3/7/18 @ 11:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys what`s up? Let's digress a little from jerking. Im not from US, but can some1 explane me, why the capital of USA is city Washington, but the capital of state Washington is Olympia? Where is logic? Hmm... just wondering

No, i cannot, but i'm glad to see you are exploring your resources. oh... and i only ready the first post.Oh and i do know that the capital of New York is .... damn! Enzo, remind me again.
Enzo Ferari

3/7/18 @ 12:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No, i cannot, but i'm glad to see you are exploring your resources. oh... and i only ready the first post.Oh and i do know that the capital of New York is .... damn! Enzo, remind me again.
::quote_e
Its Albany! Hhaha glad to see u here!
BranChickenBranCow

3/7/18 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_e
Its Albany! Hhaha glad to see u here!

I think iVe heard of that city. However, i'm still trying to find Leningrad, Florida.

Enzo Ferari

3/7/18 @ 2:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think iVe heard of that city. However, i'm still trying to find Leningrad, Florida.

lol no, not Leningrad! Seint-Petersburg in Florida
BranChickenBranCow

3/8/18 @ 5:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol no, not Leningrad! Seint-Petersburg in Florida

i'm just kidding ;) but i bet i know more about St petersburg FL and Russia than i do about Albany ;)

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails