User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

RESPECT
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: RESPECT
Created by: gofish

1/13/19 @ 7:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

White it is possible that some comments made by some members could seem to be something of a fetish I have to say referring to any performer on the site in a very NEGATIVE way is a sheer sign of disrespect. If you are into a perfect body image there are lot of guys on the site who might be up to your taste, but please do not refer to performers in a negative way. The fact that they do not take any action does not mean it has not had an emotional impact on them. By any member saying things to the negative about a performer merely reflect on their character and not that of the performer.
Anything said by any of the grey viewers is meaningless garbage, but members should have a higher standard. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

1/14/19 @ 4:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

White it is possible that some comments made by some members could seem to be something of a fetish I have to say referring to any performer on the site in a very NEGATIVE way is a sheer sign of disrespect. If you are into a perfect body image there are lot of guys on the site who might be up to your taste, but please do not refer to performers in a negative way. The fact that they do not take any action does not mean it has not had an emotional impact on them. By any member saying things to the negative about a performer merely reflect on their character and not that of the performer.
Anything said by any of the grey viewers is meaningless garbage, but members should have a higher standard. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

So it's OK for you to talk about some viewers in a very NEGATIVE way in a sheer sign of disrespect.

1/14/19 @ 5:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So it's OK for you to talk about some viewers in a very NEGATIVE way in a sheer sign of disrespect.

perfessir my message was more of a case of the fact that some members and yes grey viewers treat some performers in a way that ignores the fact that these are people with feelings. Sorry if you felt my message came across as negative.

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

1/15/19 @ 12:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Your comment was: "Anything said by any of the grey viewers is meaningless garbage." In what universe is that NOT negative and disrespectful?

1/15/19 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Anything said by any of the grey viewers is meaningless garbage." In what universe is that NOT negative and disrespectful?

Well perhaps for some this might be the case, but then with the overwhelming number of grey viewers hitting the chat rooms is it not disrespectful to the performer by the mere fact that they never seem to even consider getting that FREE membership and those 120 FREE credits as well.

JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

1/15/19 @ 9:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it disrespectful to not tip or take models private once one becomes a registered member???

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

1/16/19 @ 9:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about you. You claim to want to promote respect but then you dismiss an entire group of people as "meaningless garbage." You don't know why they don't have an account. Maybe they don't have a credit card. Maybe they don't want a record of having joined this site. Maybe they're too closeted. Maybe they have an account and just haven't signed in. What's sad is that you can't even see than in a post supposedly promoting respect, you're disrespecting an entire group of people you know nothing about.

1/16/19 @ 10:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about you. You claim to want to promote respect but then you dismiss an entire group of people as "meaningless garbage." You don't know why they don't have an account. Maybe they don't have a credit card. Maybe they don't want a record of having joined this site. Maybe they're too closeted. Maybe they have an account and just haven't signed in. What's sad is that you can't even see than in a post supposedly promoting respect, you're disrespecting an entire group of people you know nothing about.

::quote_en

gloababatrana there is a thing called prepaid credit card. Safe Secure and no risk to being pulled out of any closet. Think there are several performers that might be reaching their limit with the number of grey viewers in the room who either just sit there to watch without even a HELLO at best. Then there are those other greys making requests to show something without even offering anything in exchange. Yes there are a FEW grey viewer who do show performers respect, but they are in little supply. Hope that makes sense.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

1/17/19 @ 3:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately all this is just more of the same yet again. Maybe why so few are even visiting the forums anymore and exactly why I don't frequent it as often as I once did. If someone new did come here they'd think the sky was falling and the site was going out of business with all his posts.
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

1/20/19 @ 2:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately all this is just more of the same yet again. Maybe why so few are even visiting the forums anymore and exactly why I don't frequent it as often as I once did. If someone new did come here they'd think the sky was falling and the site was going out of business with all his posts.

Exactly. This fish person loves to show how he is mayor of the forum.

1/20/19 @ 2:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Exactly. This fish person loves to show how he is mayor of the forum.

WOOW from the sound of these responses guess that FISH must be an AWESOME person ....

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

A Fishy king swimming about on this CRAZY forum and getting everyone so EXCITED :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
Created by: topher_eye

1/21/19 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I LOVE TO GO FISH!
Created by: louisphillippe

1/22/19 @ 2:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup DITTO!! same subjects repeated over and over makes
for an empty forum and models rooms :angel
:( Less and less members frequent this forum lately.. :evil
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

1/22/19 @ 11:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOOW from the sound of these responses guess that FISH must be an AWESOME person ....

A Fishy king swimming about on this CRAZY forum and getting everyone so EXCITED :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

In your own mind maybe you are awesome.
Created by: gayslave4u

1/23/19 @ 4:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You spelled ANNOYING wrong ...
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

1/23/19 @ 1:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Think what you want, but all these repetitive posts on ethics or general bitching from you are one of the reasons this forum is the way it is. Instead of attracting new members your posts are pushing the few that are left out the door never to return or to only take a look maybe once month. If you were a new member and read your posts would you come back?
Created by: kheldarxy

1/24/19 @ 2:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Think what you want, but all these repetitive posts on ethics or general bitching from you are one of the reasons this forum is the way it is. Instead of attracting new members your posts are pushing the few that are left out the door never to return or to only take a look maybe once month. If you were a new member and read your posts would you come back?

Oh yes, I miss the days when the forums were the absolute pinnacle for stimulating and riveting discussions about art, music, and philosophy...

Show Descartes bb. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

1/27/19 @ 1:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you look back in the past interesting site appropriate topics have appeared in these forums. But over time fewer and fewer are brought up and fewer people come here.
Created by: louisphillippe

1/27/19 @ 7:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you look back in the past interesting site appropriate topics have appeared in these forums. But over time fewer and fewer are brought up and fewer people come here.

:thumbsup True!! Myself and several other members were here every day.... :winkwink .... 2 or 3
years back just 3 times a week.... :( ....now 2 or 3 times a month... :angel soon to be once a
month.. :guitar
:orglaugh Forum should be faced out like most other fun items here... :bulb
:drinkup I think we are left just a dozen or so genuinely interest in the forum ... :helpme
:orglaugh The last one please turn off the light and lock up the door... :angel no one is
coming back... :(

Just my :twocents
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/6/19 @ 11:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A lot of the forum users still can't play nicely with each other

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails