User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Think before making a Comment
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Think before making a Comment
Created by: gofish

11/5/20 @ 2:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Generally chat rooms are a fun place to hang out but have noticed that some members make comments to other members who just might not be tipping, but might be seen as asking for something. It can sometime turn on a negative vibe in the room and perhaps scare away some viewers from returning to the room. While it would be nice if every member on the site had the ability to flood the room with tips this is not the reality. While I agree if you cannot tip don't make requests of the performer. Keeping a positive vibe in a chat room is always a must especially when chat room tend to turn into zones of silence or an over load of whispering. If you really appreciate the performer you are hanging out with and don't have the credits there are many ways to show appreciation starting with perhaps boost points or just posting a review.
Respect on this site should always be considered the golden rule :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

11/6/20 @ 2:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Generally chat rooms are a fun place to hang out but have noticed that some members make comments to other members who just might not be tipping, but might be seen as asking for something. It can sometime turn on a negative vibe in the room and perhaps scare away some viewers from returning to the room. While it would be nice if every member on the site had the ability to flood the room with tips this is not the reality. While I agree if you cannot tip don't make requests of the performer. Keeping a positive vibe in a chat room is always a must especially when chat room tend to turn into zones of silence or an over load of whispering. If you really appreciate the performer you are hanging out with and don't have the credits there are many ways to show appreciation starting with perhaps boost points or just posting a review.
Respect on this site should always be considered the golden rule :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Si, si me encanta!
Xander Spells
Created by: Xander Spells

11/6/20 @ 12:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hopefully they will read this but some are very uneducated they won't understand and will keep acting as worthless beggars
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

11/14/20 @ 1:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with gofish completely and would like to remind models that respect goes both ways. I’ve witnessed a member behaving very respectful and then tip a model credits for a request and the model was very rude to this member and did not perform their request when asked by the member after he received their tip they even mocked them. The request was something like “Can you show me your feet please ” and the member was super polite. I faved this model and after I witnessed what happened I immediately removed that model from my favorites with no hesitation. It takes two to perform a beautiful tango of respectful treatment and it’s up to the model to build our trust that they will perform what we ask when tipped. A smart model should understand costumer rapport between models and members. Us members gave time from our lives to earn the money we use to tip just like the models are giving time from their lives to be on this site. When I see disrespectful behavior from models I have no issues at all saying adios and never bothering to see them again.

11/15/20 @ 11:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Luv2flirt thanks for your comment and shame on the model who treated that member in such a rude way. Sadly it might be too late for that model to make amends as word will get round and 10 to 1 that model will suddenly disappear from the site. Respect is very much important on the site even if emotions get out of control. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Dan Harding
Created by: Dan Harding

11/19/20 @ 8:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dan Harding
Created by: Dan Harding

11/19/20 @ 8:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

11/23/20 @ 1:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And add assetable function of banning users who haven't tipped from commenting until they do. They get to visit for free and gray users get to visit for free however some comments aren t cool and Models get frustrated and the experience goes down hill. Granted, badged regulars don t always tip etc, and most regs don t cross the line....suggestion is for gray users and signed up yet non tippers as yet, very recent beginners badges etc Boosting points sometimes requires a lengthy wait or various earning roads, welcomed, maybe still some unpaid for commenting rights, and reviews can/have been used to deplete a Model's 5 star rating/marketing source. Realizing F 4 F is Flirt 4 Free, however everyone already knows you still don t get to see a show at a carni without paying the nickels or buying the ticket.
Created by: cap.de.stanci

11/23/20 @ 1:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Respect on this site should always be considered the golden rule

Yes in some cases you might be right. but at the moment we have many members who just go into rooms and chat solidly for many hours and take over all things in the room without even the pretence of a tip.. The models are too polite in this case not to silence or remove them and all other users just leave. its important that some of the model's regular users do their best to get rid of the over dominators and allow space for the normal users

In one room, in particular, I have seen a user trying to dominate a room for over 2 hours with songs he should be playing, things the room should have and saying I don't need to tip I am just here for a chat. this model is so polite he won't tell the guy to stop... or the same with others who do the same..

it is up to the model sure to control his room, but also freeloaders and cheapskates that are now getting free runs in most rooms need to be maybe scared away.

we the real members don't need our time in rooms ruined by greys, basics, and other users who try room takeovers.... and then push the model to go to social media so the can do things for free
Created by: kfinches

11/23/20 @ 1:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You said a lot I agree with, Cap.de.stanci! An experienced performer figures out how to play to the fans in his room and keep the flow going. One of my sexy favorites does a lot behind the scenes to keep his room lively and positive. He answers some whispers out loud, "I agree, K" or "For you, K". He also bans negative newbies at the first sign of trouble. Fans don't even notice. My guy's a pro, been doing this a while, and still enjoys being on cam. Keeps even a mostly has-been Flirt fan like me coming back to watch him work it. :thumbsup
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

11/24/20 @ 10:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve seen the negative vibes first hand and some of the users making comments to other users are the more experienced higher level members. They taunt the basic and lower level users and tell the models they will not tip, do not pay attention to them, look at my level etc... When I first started out I ran into some of these difficult higher level users but I also interacted with the nice, polite, and respectful higher leveled members. I Didn’t let the bad experiences get to me and now I have a high level too and I have been experiencing this site for quite some time. I agree that you shouldn’t make a request if you can’t tip we should all be respectful of models but we should also be respectful of each other and If you as a member are not comfortable tipping or don’t want to tip when another member is begging or trying to convince you to do so DO NOT do it until you are comfortable and are sure of what you want to see don’t let the bullies on this site tell you how to spend your hard earned money thats just is one of my greatest pet peeves! I know when I started out as a grey user before moving on to basic and eventually becoming vip and paying for privates if I could not chat with anyone I would not have even joined! Why pay for something like this before experiencing it? I am always polite to models before and after I joined because that’s just the common sense thing to do if you want to hold a conversation and have a pleasant experience. Members and models should BE AWARE and BEWARE that bad vibes can come from any direction on this site! Respect is definitely the Golden rule Agreed!!!
Created by: johnwit

11/26/20 @ 5:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

“I agree that you shouldn’t make a request if you can’t tip” that’s exactly what everyone is saying but unfortunately the site is now full of basic green freeloaders and greys who like to dominate the room and take over all the chat. Also, we have lots of 101 202 of members or higher badge members who have not tipped on many months or years. Yes the model can silence or remove them but many are now becoming too polite.
“Do not do it until you are comfortable and are sure of what you want to see” but unfortunately again the beggars take over the site/room and it becomes very hard for anyone to get a chance to learn about their model
Sometimes an outright aggressive approach is needed to remove scum from a basin

“I am always polite to models before and after I joined because that’s just the common sense thing to do” a wonderful goal… a simple question… are you just going to sit and ignore a model who is being told what to do in his open chat or party without tips, or the rude guy who just insults. Your models cant…
1. Silence.. their studio might find them
2. Ban.. the studio might fine and f4f can reduce their power score

I have been on this site for many many years and find it really upsetting that now we have an “ I want” mentality among most room users… we need to get back to the room is a family time where the fan club members controlled the rude and aggressively dominant room users who would never tip… yes users should tip in open/party chat… pvt is not the only source of income for the model… actually he should get more from chats. The room family if supporters works a treat to have a fun room
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

11/27/20 @ 12:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and when joining a party chat room and not donating more than your time, at least make helpful and supportive and revving up .... comments if at all....
Created by: soxslave

11/30/20 @ 1:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with the mutual respect needed but i will admit i am often tempted to tell some guest users or low lowel to shut up. Models are people and it makes me sad that they are sometimes treated like meat from users that obviously won't tip or go pvt. They have no repect at all for anyone but think that the model should give them free show. That's really annoying to see. I guess it's what you can expect in 2020 :(

11/30/20 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with the mutual respect needed but i will admit i am often tempted to tell some guest users or low lowel to shut up. Models are people and it makes me sad that they are sometimes treated like meat from users that obviously won't tip or go pvt. They have no repect at all for anyone but think that the model should give them free show. That's really annoying to see. I guess it's what you can expect in 2020 :(

Hey there soxslave cool to see your comment on this forum posting. Yes it is disrespectful for some viewers to think of performers in this way, but alas part of the problem is the fact that some performers are willing to give things away for free. Interaction and the tease factor are missing in many chat rooms. All you can do is try to ignore those viewers and have an enjoyable experience in whatever chat room you are in.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

11/30/20 @ 9:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And add assetable function of banning users who haven't tipped from commenting until they do. They get to visit for free and gray users get to visit for free however some comments aren t cool and Models get frustrated and the experience goes down hill. Granted, badged regulars don t always tip etc, and most regs don t cross the line....suggestion is for gray users and signed up yet non tippers as yet, very recent beginners badges etc Boosting points sometimes requires a lengthy wait or various earning roads, welcomed, maybe still some unpaid for commenting rights, and reviews can/have been used to deplete a Model's 5 star rating/marketing source. Realizing F 4 F is Flirt 4 Free, however everyone already knows you still don t get to see a show at a carni without paying the nickels or buying the ticket.

Think the bases of what you are said is covered in just a few word "If you request something be prepared to offer a tip"
:winkwink :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails