User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Flirt Special Deals
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Flirt Special Deals
Created by: gofish

3/15/21 @ 8:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure if anyone notices but the site posts Special Credit deals often in the chat rooms. I find it somewhat strange that the deal is always the same regardless of there being a special contest on the site. One might suggest that site consider more of an incentive to members when it comes to special contests such as St Patricks to really liven things up. Just a fishy thought that they might consider. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

3/16/21 @ 1:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't get what you are talking about. The deals change up all the time, basically every day the deals are different.

3/16/21 @ 11:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't get what you are talking about. The deals change up all the time, basically every day the deals are different.

The type of deal always changes but the relationship of the price to the credits one gets never changed. Example $5 will always get your 55 credits. Hope now you get the meaning behind this posting.
:winkwink :winkwink
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

3/16/21 @ 4:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure if anyone notices but the site posts Special Credit deals often in the chat rooms. I find it somewhat strange that the deal is always the same regardless of there being a special contest on the site. One might suggest that site consider more of an incentive to members when it comes to special contests such as St Patricks to really liven things up. Just a fishy thought that they might consider. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Yes I noticed this. Whenever there is a regular contest it is always 22% more credits deal. During holiday contests it’s 33% or 30% more credits deal and I also noticed they offer 44% more credits deal and this seems to only last for 1 hour usually early in the morning and there is no way of telling exactly what time this deal appears. I believe the 44% more credits deal only appears on non holiday days. I think they should have a special deal just for members it would give them more business in my opinion.
Created by: ns8302

3/16/21 @ 5:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, i miss the old system of credit offers, specially VIP offers on our account page. I dislike entering a models room just to check the deals. Ever since they changed the ratio of credits to dollar amounts, and then putting the deals in rooms. I have been less inclined to get credits. I get the cost of business goes up, just unfortunate they also changed how to get deals so much. I used to get a deal when I logged in that was the best you would ever get over 2000 credits free for the $500 level, thats not around anymore :(

3/17/21 @ 12:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes I noticed this. Whenever there is a regular contest it is always 22% more credits deal. During holiday contests it’s 33% or 30% more credits deal and I also noticed they offer 44% more credits deal and this seems to only last for 1 hour usually early in the morning and there is no way of telling exactly what time this deal appears. I believe the 44% more credits deal only appears on non holiday days. I think they should have a special deal just for members it would give them more business in my opinion.

Luv2flirt that would be a smart idea for them to do. Just might boost the activity in chatrooms and benefit the site as they have never expected.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

3/17/21 @ 8:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The type of deal always changes but the relationship of the price to the credits one gets never changed. Example $5 will always get your 55 credits. Hope now you get the meaning behind this posting.
:winkwink :winkwink

I fully understood your meaning, and you were absolutely wrong, not to mention insulting. I bought credits yesterday where $5 got me 60 credits. I have bought credits at times when $5 got me 62.5 or even 65 credits.
Sometimes $5 will get you only 52.5 credits, and I'm smart enough not to buy them at that price. I just looked at a deal in which $5 would get me 45 credits. I hope you get my meaning when I say you are wrong.

3/17/21 @ 8:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I fully understood your meaning, and you were absolutely wrong, not to mention insulting. I bought credits yesterday where $5 got me 60 credits. I have bought credits at times when $5 got me 62.5 or even 65 credits.
Sometimes $5 will get you only 52.5 credits, and I'm smart enough not to buy them at that price. I just looked at a deal in which $5 would get me 45 credits. I hope you get my meaning when I say you are wrong.

alienfly first of all I would not consider what I said to be insulting. It is awesome that you manage to get such good deal, but on my end there is no option for such deals. It is always $3 gets 33, $4 gets 44, $5 gets 55, 20 gets 240, $40 gets 480.
I merely brought this topic up because I would have hoped the site might offer an even better deal for St Patricks Day.
Sorry that you might have go offended by the posting.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

5/21/21 @ 7:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb Or, add another 50, or add free pass with credit deal for marketing vids too since hoping prospective guest will tip and private. Also maybe throw username in a contest pool. With credit deal purchase also get deal etc with certain ranges performers advertising deals etc to get viewers to partake with performers not regularly visited... performers they wouldn't have tried or thought of etc. 100 for an extra 50 him, 100 for EXTRAS. HMMMMM@ thought processes and benefits more than one model and F 4 F.z

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Cambiar
Feature Show Ticket
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails