User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

How To Ruin A Chat or Private
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: How To Ruin A Chat or Private
Jim_AssMan_MI
Created by: jim_assman_mi

11/4/18 @ 4:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1) LOUD pulsating music
2) Having a girlfriend, wife or mother come into the room and talk to you or kiss you off screen or is shown touching you.
3) Not being prepared for a private chat be it move to a layback position or have toy(s) ready that were discussed prior to starting private session.

Seems to be getting worse now that we are in the end of year contests.

zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

11/4/18 @ 6:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1) LOUD pulsating music
2) Having a girlfriend, wife or mother come into the room and talk to you or kiss you off screen or is shown touching you.
3) Not being prepared for a private chat be it move to a layback position or have toy(s) ready that were discussed prior to starting private session.

Not to disagree with you completely, but...

1) Sometimes there is a reason why the music is loud...some models working in a studio use it to drown out the sounds coming from other rooms.
2) No comment.
3) Models may not always be prepared, because in the past models have gone to the trouble of preparing, and then the members who promised to take them into private if they got ready just up and left the room, resulting in a waste of time and effort for the models. Why should the models prepare when there is no guarantee that the members will fulfill their side of the deal? Personally, while I think that a model should be somewhat prepared for a general, run-of-the-mill private show, if the member want something specific, then the member should allow the model time DURING the private to get things organized, rather than expecting everything ready to go the moment the show starts.

TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

11/4/18 @ 7:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

#2 LOL, i saw a cleaning lady walk in a room and put a mop and bucket in a closet during a private. Talk about ruining a good boner!!!LOL
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

11/5/18 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not to disagree with you completely, but...

1) Sometimes there is a reason why the music is loud...some models working in a studio use it to drown out the sounds coming from other rooms.
2) No comment.
3) Models may not always be prepared, because in the past models have gone to the trouble of preparing, and then the members who promised to take them into private if they got ready just up and left the room, resulting in a waste of time and effort for the models. Why should the models prepare when there is no guarantee that the members will fulfill their side of the deal? Personally, while I think that a model should be somewhat prepared for a general, run-of-the-mill private show, if the member want something specific, then the member should allow the model time DURING the private to get things organized, rather than expecting everything ready to go the moment the show starts.

Note to disagree with your disagreement completely but ...
1. These people are professionals. They are there to act professionally. That includes the studios. If too much noise is coming from the other studios, they need to go to the administrator and ask that noise considerations be made from everyone in the studio so that it's conducive for ALL models and the business as a whole. If you don't have the sense to talk to the admin about this, you suck at your job.
If you have talked to an admin who sucks at their job and won't keep the noise down, that's NOT an excuse to play blasting music which repels customers in a passive-aggressive attempt to make your point. You may just be in a position where you keep your own noise to a minimum and constantly apologize for the excess noise.
2. Again ... professionalism. My Mom doesn't walk into my room while I'm jacking off with a dildo up my ass to give me a kiss and ask me if I want anything from the store. You took a pass on this one but I thought the professionalism issue comes into play here too.
3. Ohhh ... so let me understand what you're saying: because some customers are bad customers therefore the professionals themselves should be unprepared when good customers show up? That logic does not follow. They're professional. This is their business. They should ALWAYS be prepared.

I don't make excuses for bad behavior whether it's from the models, the customers or from Flirt.
I always praise good behavior as well. In this case, the OP is lodging substantive complaints.
It's the lodging of substantive complaints which leads to better understanding and ultimately solutions.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

11/5/18 @ 9:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1) LOUD pulsating music

These are very substantive concerns. There are some very quality and professional models on the site. Some are a joke. Some otherwise professional models work with studios which create burdensome restriction. Those are the ones I feel for the most. The independent ones suffer from having it "mostly figured out."
As far as some of the dynamics of Flirt, here's a complaint many customers have had: Model Education! These are the kinds of subjects which should be covered in a model education program but aren't ... because there is no Model Education Program! (believe me, we've asked!)

Here are some ideas which might help. Essentially, this the point where we customers have to start thinking for ourselves so that we don't waste our credits on promising models that don't live up to standards. Many of us have discussed a 2-step interview process:
1. Assessing the model themselves. Maybe you do a Group Show or a Tip them via the email system. Maybe you want to see their whole body, see if they have tattoos or not. Do they have the body parts you like? See if they reply with coherent English or even coherent Spanish! Figure out if they're into your kink. I made the mistake once of promising to do a show with a couple only to find out that the guy did anal, but not the girl!! Can we say AWKWARD?
After all that, if you like them, GREAT! Onward to step 2.
2. Organizing the Show. Once you've made sure they're the kind of model you want, talk to them about what you're going to do during the private show. Maybe you want something specific. Maybe you have a few bullet points but just want them to "do their thing." You figure it out. Often models are willing to have these conversation via email or in a 10 cpm private.

In any case, however you do it, just rushing into a private show with no preparation because "they're so hot!" is a sure fire way to waste your credits.
Be willing to spend a few credits up front on a potential model to make sure they're right for you. Don't make any promises. Don't expect to do the show that day.

Now after you've established a rapport with the ones that you've done some successful shows with, then you know they're professionals who will do what you want. Then when you see them online, you can just take them private!
But the website is called Flirt4Free. That's not just a name ... it's really good advice!
I hope that helps.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

11/5/18 @ 11:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1. These people are professionals. They are there to act professionally. That includes the studios. If too much noise is coming from the other studios, they need to go to the administrator and ask that noise considerations be made from everyone in the studio so that it's conducive for ALL models and the business as a whole. If you don't have the sense to talk to the admin about this, you suck at your job.
If you have talked to an admin who sucks at their job and won't keep the noise down, that's NOT an excuse to play blasting music which repels customers in a passive-aggressive attempt to make your point. You may just be in a position where you keep your own noise to a minimum and constantly apologize for the excess noise.
2. Again ... professionalism. My Mom doesn't walk into my room while I'm jacking off with a dildo up my ass to give me a kiss and ask me if I want anything from the store. You took a pass on this one but I thought the professionalism issue comes into play here too.
3. Ohhh ... so let me understand what you're saying: because some customers are bad customers therefore the professionals themselves should be unprepared when good customers show up? That logic does not follow. They're professional. This is their business. They should ALWAYS be prepared.

I don't make excuses for bad behavior whether it's from the models, the customers or from Flirt.
I always praise good behavior as well. In this case, the OP is lodging substantive complaints.
It's the lodging of substantive complaints which leads to better understanding and ultimately solutions.

Indeed.
Brett025
Created by: brett025

11/6/18 @ 12:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My opinion on this – sorry it’s long!
A member can always ask a model to turn down the music, or they can just leave as there are usually 100 or more models online to choose from. Models over the years have told me loud music from other rooms is to cover up what is going on. I’ve had a model go ask to turn it down which always seems to work. The solutions are really simple if you think about it.

I agree with the first two posts, no one wants to see mommy or girlfriend come in the room. I think this is another obvious point. Just leave if it happens. I had a blooper of sorts happen once with other models walking in at an inopportune moment, the model handled it well but I couldn’t stop laughing based on how it happened.

On being prepared, if it something simple like taking 3 minutes to lay back there is a problem. As someone who has been around for over 10 years I can honestly say a lot of models will be reluctant to put in a ton of prep for a show with a member they don’t know. In my time I’ve seen countless members try to trick models into doing something (put on jeans, leather coat, shoes, etc.,) but have no plans of following through on their end of the deal, nearly all top models will tell you this and have been burned. This can work both ways, just go about building the relationship with the model however you are comfortable doing it and when you are both ready if you want that show it will happen.

I want to add what I’ve learned, there are plenty of model education opportunities that I’ve learned of just by following Flirt4Free on Twitter and looking at their Facebook. Here are some but there are many others - They have a training center Prague, they go train in different spots in Europe and Russia and Colombia yearly, Flirt Summit, and every model I know has an account rep ready to help and send information to models. Models also have their own forum with information so I’ve heard. Some studios do a decent job of training but there is much room for improvement there. But, it is up to the model to get this training as nobody is going to hold their hand walking them to it.
Brett025
Created by: brett025

11/6/18 @ 12:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

duplicate, sorry.
Kid__A
Created by: kid__a

11/18/18 @ 7:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

why be in a pvt if it is bad. I think asking questions prior is a great idea. perhaps a little tip with the questions gets accurate answers. then if it is bad, leave.Oh and as a guest we can show respect by merely communicating effectively. if you feel a particular way, remember that you feel that way and the subject is you not anyone else. test drive a car before you buy one. . move on to someone good... there are many. However, a big dick can also be a big dick.

now click live cams and stop typing. ;) note to self
Created by: louisphillippe

11/18/18 @ 4:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh Model mutes chat while having a huge fight with girlfriend
off camera amid faking smiles and making sexy gestures.
Model turns on sound again before she ends her loud long angry
rambling we can all hear :orglaugh :orglaugh
:orglaugh P!ssed off girlfriends calls him an f***ing fag and a wanker
and slams the door in the way out... :orglaugh
:orglaugh Model visibly angry tries to continue chatting like nothing happened..
:winkwink :winkwink I don't think she got any money from the model
this time!!... :evil :evil
:orglaugh :orglaugh Note to all models girlfriends: :evil
:evil The money models make here pay for your food,rent and expenses
too dam it!! :mad :mad

Just my :twocents ... :thumbsup .... :evil ... :) .. :guitar ... :orglaugh
Kid__A
Created by: kid__a

11/23/18 @ 7:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now this made me laugh so hard I ripped the ass crack out of m pants. In theory if I had pants on. PROFESSIONALS? no ... models? o what. Now some are representing a one of the other thousand f4f channels and I'm just saying that, in general, act with more professionalism and a couple have that gift of being humble. are they? you'll never know . damn... I got bored... if you are not happy....... omg oh .... oh bye
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

11/25/18 @ 12:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now this made me laugh so hard I ripped the ass crack out of m pants. In theory if I had pants on. PROFESSIONALS? no ... models? o what. Now some are representing a one of the other thousand f4f channels and I'm just saying that, in general, act with more professionalism and a couple have that gift of being humble. are they? you'll never know . damn... I got bored... if you are not happy....... omg oh .... oh bye

Did this make sense to anyone else?
Deangel
Created by: Deangel

1/8/19 @ 4:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hi
Did this make sense to anyone else?

Mischief_Maker
Created by: mischief_maker

1/8/19 @ 5:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is supposed to be fun! Let's not take ourselves too seriously. These are youngsters that need money, and they need to be guided to a certain degree, but their wild and untamed side is the fun thing about them. The wild wooly side of F4F is what is fun and keeps us coming back after our paychecks. Believe it or not, I know that we are all older or significantly older then they are, yes we are, deny it all you want but I know! We are out here in the world of rules and regulations and we want to have fun, so here is the trade off. If they take too long to get a show going, cut off the show, tell F4F support which is very responsive to client needs. Let us just have a good time.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails