User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Nick Thomson
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Nick Thomson
Created by: gofish

12/15/19 @ 10:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is one performer on the site that everyone trembles when his name is mentioned. A guy that one RARELY ever sees, but who somehow always hits the #1 spot in the contests he partakes in. Think everyone know that he has a certain member who showers him with gifts something that many hard working performers will merely dream of. While he might be a looker and a somewhat nice guy have to say the way he operates on the site with a BLACK screen and just maybe being in a certain private does little to encourage those performers who make up the 99% of the site just wonder why they bother to continue. :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: vscustomerservice

12/15/19 @ 11:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your response, and we will take this into consideration and monitor the performer to verify if they are following all rules and regulations as a performer for our site.

Have a great day!
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

12/18/19 @ 3:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So what, fish? Or are you the police? I checked the last dozen contests. He did not win most of them, and he placed below #1 in one of them. I've never seen him, but then I never tremble when i hear his name. Actually, I never cared until you brought it up, and now I still don't care. The site in the past has not awarded money to people who don't meet the requirements.
Created by: kheldarxy

12/19/19 @ 1:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is one performer on the site that everyone trembles when his name is mentioned. A guy that one RARELY ever sees, but who somehow always hits the #1 spot in the contests he partakes in. Think everyone know that he has a certain member who showers him with gifts something that many hard working performers will merely dream of. While he might be a looker and a somewhat nice guy have to say the way he operates on the site with a BLACK screen and just maybe being in a certain private does little to encourage those performers who make up the 99% of the site just wonder why they bother to continue. :winkwink :winkwink

While it probably does have a dampening effect on contests, I don't see how it affects other models' chances. In fact, I would think they should be happy he doesn't logon for the general public. Right now he exists in his own private universe with his own private user. I have seen the few times he's been in open, and he is a very popular guy. That's a guaranteed way to empty everyone else's room. As for why everyone continues, its for the same reason people keep voting for Republicans who cut taxes on the rich: everyone thinks one day that will be them. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the studios in Colombia didn't have (user who shall not be named) training courses for new models, with everyone wanting to discover the next Nick. After all before Nick the chosen ones were Aaron, Evan, Cory, and Matthew. Damn, almost sounds like we're putting together some gospels.
Created by: .bobino

12/20/19 @ 4:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree gofish
Created by: mktxga39

12/21/19 @ 9:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For CS: Nick Thomson's room has been a black screen all night. Currently 9:10 a.m. EST, and it has been black since at least 2 a.m. EST.
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

12/21/19 @ 4:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For CS: Nick Thomson's room has been a black screen all night. Currently 9:10 a.m. EST, and it has been black since at least 2 a.m. EST.

VS has known about Nick Thomson doing this for well over a year now but nothing has changed. It is past time to send a message and make him ineligible for all contests on this site as he is disrespecting all other models on this site.

Created by: gofish

12/21/19 @ 8:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

VS has known about Nick Thomson doing this for well over a year now but nothing has changed. It is past time to send a message and make him ineligible for all contests on this site as he is disrespecting all other models on this site.

Totally agree withwhat you said. He in fact makes a joke of the contests and it is a shame to see some performers giving their all in the contest with member using credits to move them ahead only to have the bulk of the winning going to a guy who on the outside does not care about any of the other performers. Think this is why many long term performers have opted out of these contests.

:winkwink :winkwink
The_Central_Scrutinizer
Created by: the_central_scrutinizer

12/22/19 @ 1:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's a well known fact that the
particular customer will pay favorites to stay completely offline. If it's a choice between looking the other way and collecting a good percentage and enforcing rules and collecting nothing, which do you think it will be?
Casper Sweet
Created by: Casper Sweet

12/22/19 @ 5:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree withwhat you said. He in fact makes a joke of the contests and it is a shame to see some performers giving their all in the contest with member using credits to move them ahead only to have the bulk of the winning going to a guy who on the outside does not care about any of the other performers. Think this is why many long term performers have opted out of these contests.

:winkwink :winkwink
::qu
ote_end::

Sometimes its going with models on any places, when they found a someone who can put them on #1 The model can be simple person and not very beautiful or vice versa - very, very wonderful. The Second having much the odds then first.

Im working here as a model near 9 months and seen many people in my studio who took first place thanks to only one people. What's they do in Pvt? They can talking, playing in chess (why not) or do anythings whats they like to do.

When member found someone who he liked - the people is happy, because model can making the time better for each others. This is much important thing on the "place"

About contests:
Agree with KheldarXY. Nick also can take win positions, if he will work hard (i think he can. everyone can). Not depending of him member.

I don't know the model, maybe he is really good guy and i also think that the administration is watching for the offenses of their site (if you type also because think so) and if something goes wrong, they will carefully study the issue.

Have a nice day everyone who read the text :)

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails