User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Why “freeloaders” exist and should be treated fairly
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Why “freeloaders” exist and should be treated fairly
Created by: nibbler32172

2/7/20 @ 1:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m a fairly newcomer, less tha 1 year but spend 10-20 hours week here. I am by no means a whale and far from it but I do what I can on my fixed income to support the models. I had an incident the other day that got me thinking. A model right after I had entered the room said, “are you a freeloader cause you won’t get these panties off”. I just laughed thinking she must be kidding and after an awkward dance I barely made it through she came back and said, “what, you greedy?”. I cracked up again but realized she was serious! What the heck would I tip her for? I left but kept thinking about it because a few other models have made similar remarks but only a very few. The “freeloaders” we are talking about are members and some, original members and there is an unknown amount of those members in the future. They are in fact the reason this site exists. If not for them only a small number of models would be necessary and they wouldn’t be of all shapes and sizes and they wouldn’t be needed but for very few hours for the the top paying customers and then only the most popular appealing models because it would be Flirt4whales. And I do not mean this to be at all disrespectful to anyone it is in fact to have respect for everyone.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

2/7/20 @ 5:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I suppose I am too dense to understand your whale references. Models are very much like customers. Some know how to be civil, and some don't.
Created by: virgilcircle9

2/9/20 @ 7:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

maybe guests and basics can be considered freeloaders because after a while that's what they are... but does not take more than a month to decide if you want to be a real member. maybe f4f can throw them out after that.. the site and rooms don't need freeloading beggars. They actually make many models and guests move to sites with moderators and no chat systems. who are the losers models and f4f
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

2/9/20 @ 8:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm pretty sure flirt knows its customer statistics better than any of us do. Back several years ago, I was what you'd call a freeloader for many months before I signed up and became, ultimately, a member who's tipped a few hundred thousand credits. Besides, you can join, never spend any money and change your user name so that you don't look like a perpetual freeloader to other customers. Flirt knows all that. Besides, the website's name and marketing are "flirt4free." So, this month I'm freeloading, but if you ban me I will never be back.
Created by: nibbler32172

2/16/20 @ 11:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:helpme I guess my main point in the beginning thread was exactly that the whole premise of f4f in the beginning was for guys and gals to have a way to meet creating them a customer base but then when the money enters into it for a true profitable business it rules over most conversing interaction other than sexual so there is not much flirting going on as you can’t get hello out before the what’s your plans or mood comes into play which is fully understandable as it is in fact a business but is also free. Herein lies the dilemma. And it is as was said also that some models are civil and others are not. I actually got involved for a certain purpose. I am a 61 year old widower but look 42. After five years it was time for me to get “back out there” but it’s not as easy as it was when I was younger. It’s all done online now and I didn’t know how but then I found this site and man if you can’t learn how to converse with a woman in these diverse rooms you’ll never get it. Now this is all getting a little old to me as one of you had mentioned and I’ve got the tools I need to converse with an out in the world gal with noooo problem after dealing with some of these twisted sisters! I say that as a joke because there have been quite a few gals that helped me along the way and we enjoyed each other’s company while doing so. But there again I tipped as I could afford. Oh well, I’ve gotten waaay off topic y’all. Anywho I’m sure it will all come out in the wash! Peace and love!😍
Created by: virgilcircle9

2/21/20 @ 7:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) vulan are you insinuating that f4f have an understanding of the relationship between income and basic and grey users. in a party study, taken by sts students.. it was found that 4 percent of users were premium members or above and of that 4 percent only 3.5 % actually tipped. . Even at economics 101 the simplest of student would suggest some ting is wrong

And yes years ago things were very different.. the site was not plagued with people demanding everything for free or sitting as basic and trying to get twitter or flash or contacts by other ways than f4f.... flirting was fun and free. maybe the meaning of flirt has changed,

and models can't do much about things. banning costs them levels and bonus points

you say you will leave.. others leave or have left because of the uncontrolled shambles that the site has become... quad erat demonstrandum

MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

2/22/20 @ 12:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) vulan are you insinuating that f4f have an understanding of the relationship between income and basic and grey users. in a party study, taken by sts students.. it was found that 4 percent of users were premium members or above and of that 4 percent only 3.5 % actually tipped. . Even at economics 101 the simplest of student would suggest some ting is wrong

And yes years ago things were very different.. the site was not plagued with people demanding everything for free or sitting as basic and trying to get twitter or flash or contacts by other ways than f4f.... flirting was fun and free. maybe the meaning of flirt has changed,

and models can't do much about things. banning costs them levels and bonus points

you say you will leave.. others leave or have left because of the uncontrolled shambles that the site has become... quad erat demonstrandum

No, I am not insinuating what you said. I said this: "I'm pretty sure flirt knows its customer statistics better than any of us do." That's not the same thing you had me insinuating. On the other hand, it's not hard for f4f to see buying patterns and draw inferences. For example, they know who buys and spends credits on Friday--the weekly workers who get paid on Friday and live pay check to pay check. Versus those like I used to be: when I wanted to stock up to lavish thousands of credits on my favorite performer, f4f could easily see me buying in bulk, then later spending in bulk. Flirt knows those things far better than you do.

I can't say about "years ago" as you do. I go back only as far as early 2014. I have seen the proliferation of pink antennae sticking out of men's butts, the requisite melodrama associated with the tingles, the increase in loud, obnoxious music in many models' rooms, the incessant juggling of multiple sites by models and their increasing reliance on twitter, onlyfans, etc. for their income. Customers clamoring for free stuff has remained steady in my opinion. But I can't address pre-2014 customer behavior.

As for models being punished for banning viewers, I've heard this and that now and then. The only two things I know are that my favorite model banned a small handful of really rude customers in his three years on flirt without being punished himself; and one rather successful model who is still here has ejected (not banned) me probably a half dozen times for going to his room, tipping and not talking. I once asked f4f what was up with that, and flirt told me it's usually for misbehavior and is the model's discretion. Not talking was misbehavior to him.

I didn't say I will leave. I said if the model bans me, I won't be back. "Can't" would have been a better word. I will leave flirt when I get tired of it, but I won't be back to see a model who bans me even if I'm tipping myself to the poorhouse.

I don't think the site is uncontrolled shambles, and you certainly didn't prove it is. Models want money, and if customers are totally happy to see the models shake, rattle and roll to the pink antennae tingles, then flirt is a success and flirt knows it better than its customers. And, by the way, the Latin phrase is quod erat demonstrandum.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails