User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Flirty Awards
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Flirty Awards
iheartbutt
Created by: iheartbutt

9/14/20 @ 5:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear performers: If you want me to vote for your ass, show your ass, don't just sit on your sofa looking like we owe you a vote. If you want me to vote for your smile, pay attention to your camera and be happy, don't keep your face buried in your phone.
wrestlevids
Created by: wrestlevids

9/15/20 @ 6:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If I see a host on their phone I give them ten seconds then leave.
Oscar-GER
Created by: oscar-ger

9/18/20 @ 1:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

These awards are pointless! There are models sitting around on the couch who, for example, compete in the dance category, but whom I have never seen dance before. But these are there in the first place! Why? Because free minutes are offered, or the models take off their clothes in public to get votes! Of course, the users can decide for themselves who to vote. The users who choose these models are finally happy when they can just log in without help.
Objectivity is something completely different!
And those models who only take part there to cash in should be ashamed. Sportsmanship is something completely different!
Created by: 640509040147

9/18/20 @ 3:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

These awards are pointless! There are models sitting around on the couch who, for example, compete in the dance category, but whom I have never seen dance before. But these are there in the first place! Why? Because free minutes are offered, or the models take off their clothes in public to get votes! Of course, the users can decide for themselves who to vote. The users who choose these models are finally happy when they can just log in without help.
Objectivity is something completely different!
And those models who only take part there to cash in should be ashamed. Sportsmanship is something completely different!

Couldn't the same be said to some of these Daily themed ones? "Giant Dildo, Summer Shave, Mirror Mirror, Deep Throat, Red Underwear" - how many of the actual winners of those promos actually followed the set theme? Everything is a popularity contest.

I agree that some names on the leaderboards under certain categories are a head scratcher but at least with these Flirty Awards contests models HAVE to put in on the logging hours for votes as opposed to having the contest brought out for them.
Created by: ahorangikiwi

9/18/20 @ 4:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes, as oscar said the votes are brought, some openly and some by secret cash deals on things like Amazon. and "clothes off after next 15 votes".. Dylan wells today... of you want real secret votes that relate to getting extra time and deals for the full foty watch hard andy fame in the Ukraine pretending to be Romanian. Most of the guys are great and just trying hard in their time online to do well... congratulations to them... may the overall f4f checks on the winners reveal the true winners.. not the cheats
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

9/19/20 @ 8:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad I have been on this site off and on for many years, and it seems that the rules do not apply to certain models. Models who make lots of money during contests seem to be able to get away with anything in their rooms, from public nudity/jerking, animals and other people in the room, eating a meal in open chat, while others are punished for the same things. FLIRT needs to enforce the rules equally.

As Oscar said .. the person leading the dance category does not dance. I have gone into his room on various occasions and all he is doing is in the kitchen talking or sitting on the couch. Yet, you have others who are doing daily dance shows and coming up with different themes and really trying to be the best performer. Flirt needs to institute better rules next year so that people actually have to do what they are trying to win.
Created by: gofish

9/20/20 @ 3:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are flaws to any contest held on the site, but if it gets members and performers online so much the better. Having said that seems this contest has a few loop holes who might have advanced some models to a position that is not overly fair to those performers who really put the time in. There is a say what your give you just might get back three fold and at a time least expected. Think before you hit that vote button.
Created by: cap.de.stanci

9/20/20 @ 5:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, most of us see the things that gofish talks about, and the manipulation and cheating that is occurring in FLIRTY. Actually it is so large in all areas that the results are just a joke and the honest guys who really put efforts in are wasting their time… maybe those of concern could be vis…
MICHAEL LSE, I have just watched for four hours and seen nothing but a continual stream of votes come in for his categories including dancing… in the many other times I have visited his room he has never got off the chair. The votes look very suspect as well… obviously new accounts made just for voting.. they even came in solidly with names like bert111, bert112, bert 113 while he was in breaks
JADEN STORM…. Dancing all we ever see is normal house hold routines and kitchen work.
DYLAN WELLS…. Creativity. Asked what that was he replied I don’t know it’s just a category to win. Also in this room, we have the begging eg. after 12 votes I will strip naked, and also the mew account votes apply her as well
ANDY FAME…. Smile… many new account votes, but statements like “ I will get naked for your votes”. This happens many time in open chat with some masturbation. ( 4 reports have been sent to f4f but nothing happening)

Have a good look at the top guys' votes and how they are getting them… how many are actually for the real reason. Think hard before you vote.

gaypope
Created by: gaypope

9/21/20 @ 10:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, most of us see the things that gofish talks about, and the manipulation and cheating that is occurring in FLIRTY. Actually it is so large in all areas that the results are just a joke and the honest guys who really put efforts in are wasting their time… maybe those of concern could be vis…
MICHAEL LSE, I have just watched for four hours and seen nothing but a continual stream of votes come in for his categories including dancing… in the many other times I have visited his room he has never got off the chair. The votes look very suspect as well… obviously new accounts made just for voting.. they even came in solidly with names like bert111, bert112, bert 113 while he was in breaks
JADEN STORM…. Dancing all we ever see is normal house hold routines and kitchen work.
DYLAN WELLS…. Creativity. Asked what that was he replied I don’t know it’s just a category to win. Also in this room, we have the begging eg. after 12 votes I will strip naked, and also the mew account votes apply her as well
ANDY FAME…. Smile… many new account votes, but statements like “ I will get naked for your votes”. This happens many time in open chat with some masturbation. ( 4 reports have been sent to f4f but nothing happening)

Have a good look at the top guys' votes and how they are getting them… how many are actually for the real reason. Think hard before you vote.

Argee, Agree, Agree
Created by: ahorangikiwi

9/21/20 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad a complaint sent to f4f ... the reply sounds promising... Hello!

We will forward this management to have it reviewed. They will respond back within 48hrs.

Should you still have any questions, please feel free to call our 24/7 Customer Service Department. A representative is always available to assist you.

Best Regards,

Ali Kessler
Customer Service Department
VS Media, Inc.

lets see if anything happens
:angel
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

9/21/20 @ 7:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I read the posted rules for the contest, and I am not aware of any one of them specifying that a model can't "offer" to show parts of his/her anatomy in exchange for votes, just as they would if they were soliciting tips. I have seen that, and much more (such as free memberships in fan clubs, offering "deals" on privates, etc.) being offered by models to win past contests. It may not be "fair" ... compared to those who just ask users to vote as they feel they should ... but it is not breaking any rules I can find. Did I miss something?

I don't really know any of the models cited as "cheating" here, other than Dylan Wells, a new model that I only occasionally visit. I actually TALKED him into targeting three specific categories for his users to vote for, and suggested the FUNNIEST as a natural for him, as he is very funny in his chatroom.

As for him supposedly not knowing the meaning of the "creative" category, I think that is also open to interpretation. If you think about it, it very much overlaps on the "talented" category, and I would use both adjectives to describe this young man who is skilled as a gymnast, dances, sings, raps, plays the ukulele, and dabbles in comic ventriloquism (Not very good, but entertaining) with his Elmo sock puppet.

I voted for him, and encouraged some others. My only caveat to him was to pace himself, since he started the week working 10-12 hours a day, every day, trying to get as many votes as he could. He also has signs and runs "quick messages" (as do many other models) with info about how to vote.

I am not aware of him encouraging anyone to open phony accounts. And it was my understanding - from past years - that the software would not accept more than one vote from a user (not per screen name). So I really don't understand what the problem is, or why I am hearing he had some votes taken away.

Likely F4F won't really answer ... "privacy concerns" is a pretty good bet ... and we'll have to guess what this is all about.
Created by: virgilcircle9

9/21/20 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bear, yes sure deals are great and part of the system..... if they are legal... not fuily naked amd/or masturbation in open chat.
As far as phoney accounts are concerned, one or two guys have arranged with their users to establish lots of accounts ... not user names but accounts.. some of which are computer generated and use them for voting... some are automated. unfortunately viting in this contest is not limited by IP addresses as it is in many other contests
All of the models mentioned and a few other have screen shots associated with the complaints that have been sent to f4f admin.
Chris Col
Created by: Chris Col

9/21/20 @ 10:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are many models who dedicate many hours to get votes and credits and the truth is that we would all like to treat all models equally

graybearphx

9/22/20 @ 12:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

> if they are legal... not fuily naked amd/or masturbation in open chat.<

Well, before you-know-who beats us to it, it may not be illegal, but it may be prohibited by F4F rules .... a rule that - especially these slow days online with male models - doesn't seem to be recognized* at all. (The other early evening, I went through the bottom three rows of models (total of 17), and found 8 of them appeared to be completely naked, and two were stroking themselves,)

*Funny: I originally used a word that would DESCRIBE how a particular rule or law would be recognized by authorities and EN******, but F4F did not allow the word because it contained a "forbidden word" .... I wonder if it happens if someone says they were in the Air F**** too! LOL

9/22/20 @ 12:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

> if they are legal... not fuily naked amd/or masturbation in open chat.<

Well, before you-know-who beats us to it, it may not be illegal, but it may be prohibited by F4F rules .... a rule that - especially these slow days online with male models - doesn't seem to be recognized* at all. (The other early evening, I went through the bottom three rows of models (total of 17), and found 8 of them appeared to be completely naked, and two were stroking themselves,)

*Funny: I originally used a word that would DESCRIBE how a particular rule or law would be recognized by authorities and EN******, but F4F did not allow the word because it contained a "forbidden word" .... I wonder if it happens if someone says they were in the Air F**** too! LOL

9/22/20 @ 1:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

BEAR .."a rule that doesnt seen to be recognised.".. lol some speed limit rules are like that but you still get a ticket. if you saw all of those why not report it or might your professor tell you that you should have stopped telling tales in the 3d grade lol .lol. A few of us are going through and sending pics of rule breakers and we see action. i don't mind who, but the site has rules and they should be obeyed.. well that's what the bar exam says
graybearphx

9/23/20 @ 6:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Virgil, I agree completely ... the rules (including the one against nudity in open chat) should result in violators being recognized and punished. But the truth of the matter is .... it's NOT happening, and the practice is becoming more evident every day.

I was showing a friend the site, and we did a search based on a fetish he had. There were four models - none of them new - that came up as being online. ALL FOUR were nude and masturbating in open chat at that moment!

As to why I don't send screenshots of this to customer service, (1) it does not direct hurt any model I care about. and (2) I do not work for F4F, so I don't do their job for free.

Actually, if the site was serious about getting this info, they should offer an incentive plan to reward users with credits if they provide proof of such actions.

9/26/20 @ 4:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

f4f action....
Hello thanks for the help and concern. We have been updated by management that the system is purging bad votes daily and we’re also manually checking models with suspicious activity daily as well to ensure bad votes are not counted and that no one gets any special treatment etc.

Should you still have any questions, please feel free to call our 24/7 Customer Service Department. A representative is always available to assist you.

Best Regards,

C. Poly
Customer Service Department
VS Media, Inc.
graybearphx

9/26/20 @ 10:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

>no one gets any special treatment etc.<

Uh huh. This line makes any longtime user laugh hysterically ...
Created by: cap.de.stanci

9/30/20 @ 1:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:mad lol lol no one gets any special treatment... maybe the biggest joke in history. lets get into things and non responses to emails pointing out things to VS about models and voting.

A question to C Poly and the VS team. We all know that Team America and Jaden Storm and their team members in many of the voting irregularities and that jaden himself used and discussed the getting naked and baths etc in return for votes, along with many of his team openly admitting they had established and used many multiple accounts.
We also know that VS also generally reply to messages in some way or another.

VS Please explain why that I have sent multiple screenshots to you of Jaden storm in an open chat naked, in a bath, cuddling his dog and sequential votes ( fred 1, fred 2,
fred 3) etc and there has never been a reply....lol lol so much for no special treatment!!!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails