User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

idea: how to resolve the issue of freeloaders
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: idea: how to resolve the issue of freeloaders
faggot_fucker
Created by: faggot_fucker

10/18/20 @ 11:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

freeloaders are inevitable. there will always be users looking to get something for nothing. this is obviously frustrating for many models. it can also be frustrating for the tippers who have to watch while non-tippers make demands, hurl insults, and still get a free show. my idea for remedying this is as follows: when a user enters a room, they should be allotted 15 minutes of access before being prompted to tip. if the user doesn't tip within 15 minutes, they are ejected from the room after receiving a warning. re-entry into the room should be allowed after a 10 minute waiting period. now, i know some may be thinking...what if i'm having a great conversation with the model for those 15 minutes, but i don't tip? Will i really be ejected for not tipping? the answer to this is YES. you get just 15 minutes to flirt for free. while all models are not equal in how well they perform and engage with users, they all deserve a level of respect that i think the site could help facilitate by lessening the appearance of freeloaders/non-tippers.
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

10/18/20 @ 2:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dislike freeloaders just as much, but not as much as beggars. I agree anyone should be able to enter the room for 15 minutes, but I think a member must have credits to chat. guestUsers and Basics would be unable to chat and removed from the room after 15 minutes free time to check out the site and models to see if they want to join. After that they can go to another room, they can't return to a visited room for 24 hours.
A premium member can stay but it is up to the discretion of the model. To say that I have to tip every 15 minutes is not fair. Let's say I dropped 1000 credit tip yesterday, does the model real want me to leave or take a chance that in the 16th minute I'm going to drop another 1000? Or maybe instead of tipping I choose to take a 2 hours private after a nice chat?

Let's admit the problem - freeloaders don't ever support the models or website. I think if you buy credits, you are entitled to stay.
I am also okay if you allocate time limits based on levels.

But I do believe most good members come every day and support most of the time, but have to have a break from spending some days but shouldn't be denied the ability to build relationships.
Also what if they are saving tips for big contest, they should be forbidden to visit the day before or after?
faggot_fucker

10/18/20 @ 2:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey, BeggarHater! i like the way you're thinking about this. you make some good suggestions on this point. i'd also like to clarify...i don't mean that a tipper would have to tip every 15 minutes in order to stay in the room. i think a tip within the first 15 minutes could possibly allow for unfettered access. also, i agree that good members come quite often to visit their favorites and sometimes need a break from spending (i know i do) and i wouldn't want to feel i'm being penalized for not tipping upon each visit. that point does deserves more thought and consideration on my part. i will continue trying to flesh this out. thanks for the great feedback :)
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

10/18/20 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have no objection to suggestions that would restrict guests' ability to post in rooms. And I can go along with a 15 minute limit for them in a room, and perhaps no more than 2 or 3 rooms per day. This should be enough to let legitimate new users see what F4F is all about. But it will end the ability of guests to hang out and text "demands" to models for hours (Yes, I know models can throw them out, but most do not.) Also, that would eliminate the spam robo-guests posting competing websites, since they would be limietd to only a few users before it is stopped.

But I will never agree to requiring registered users mandated to tip after 15 minutes in a room. In some rooms, it takes almost that long to get a model's attention, let alone exchange a few messages and see if they are interesting to you. I am quite generous when I feel appreciated. But I don't like being required to tip (Yes, same applies if i got to a restaurant.)
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

10/18/20 @ 6:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've watched models spend more than 15 minutes on their phones, texting their girlfriends, or talking to the model in the next studio room.

You are trying to mold all customers to fit your view of ideal customers. That's not the way the world works. If you can't like all your fellow customers, or at least treat them all with decent acceptance, then you're in the wrong line of entertainment. It's no different than some members on these forums want to mold models to fit their ideal. Some of your fellow viewers have no extra money to buy credits.

This website's business model is to allow people to flirt for free. You, as one who apparently doesn't like most of his fellow viewers, have the option to ignore them. Irritating viewers, freeloaders and the like, eventually go away on their own when they don't get what they ask for. You also have the option to ask the model you are tipping so highly to shut up the irritating viewers. Model's choice.
faggot_fucker

10/18/20 @ 7:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey, perfessir! that's a very interesting assessment of how you think i see other customers. thanks for the feedback.
Paul_Bryant
Created by: paul_bryant

10/19/20 @ 4:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The VIP membership allows one to turn off the gray users (nonregistered) and the performers themselves have means of ignoring them as well.
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/19/20 @ 9:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As I have replied before, models can/should ban obnoxious, disrespectful, pesky users and should have the capability to and maybe depending on the night, contest, eg circumstances, to deny access temporarily to various categories of users. they do with members only, VIP only active F4F customers etc. Certain occasions and market 'wonderings' could/should capability the model/staff to include target only and exclude anonymous, grey level, even 'empty tilled' customers etc for a day or night or whichever. Other Integrity sites provide temporary/permanent ban or exclusion from cam rooms. And members only can mean Fan Club or F4F tilled customers only, politely. Many customers respect the models permission to remain etc with tipping not an issue. Models should have capability to monitor and still viewed as not spoiling potential tips, just realization not 'from them today'; Anonymous/non logged/signed up should have time limit anyway, integralably, and No chatting, icon, etc capabilities. With economy as is, some models room time may be lengthy and they ' re not spending their time to 'give' it away...How they spend time is their descretion...visiting for free or intermitten tippers, shouldn t complain unless viable verified deserved complaint. The models are human and even the 'best' need rejuv times and restart betweens and long term edging is a long distance sport as well as an acquired knack and capability; and dancing and performance and productive utilization of time. and for sakes also, many go out of their way to please for less than deserved results.
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

10/19/20 @ 7:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As I have replied before, models can/should ban obnoxious, disrespectful, pesky users and should have the capability to and maybe depending on the night, contest, eg circumstances, to deny access temporarily to various categories of users. they do with members only, VIP only active F4F customers etc. Certain occasions and market 'wonderings' could/should capability the model/staff to include target only and exclude anonymous, grey level, even 'empty tilled' customers etc for a day or night or whichever. Other Integrity sites provide temporary/permanent ban or exclusion from cam rooms. And members only can mean Fan Club or F4F tilled customers only, politely. Many customers respect the models permission to remain etc with tipping not an issue. Models should have capability to monitor and still viewed as not spoiling potential tips, just realization not 'from them today'; Anonymous/non logged/signed up should have time limit anyway, integralably, and No chatting, icon, etc capabilities. With economy as is, some models room time may be lengthy and they ' re not spending their time to 'give' it away...How they spend time is their descretion...visiting for free or intermitten tippers, shouldn t complain unless viable verified deserved complaint. The models are human and even the 'best' need rejuv times and restart betweens and long term edging is a long distance sport as well as an acquired knack and capability; and dancing and performance and productive utilization of time. and for sakes also, many go out of their way to please for less than deserved results.

I wish I knew what you said.
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

10/20/20 @ 3:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

He's "Not Sure" :) Sorry couldn't resist.

I feel that grey users and basic users should be limited in rooms until they become verified. Not everyone has the ability to tip every day and long time users, or those who have purchased credits should not be penalized for not being able to tip. The grey guest users, should get a message that says "if you want to chat, please register your account."

NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/20/20 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No he aint; I am sure that users will tip if they want, watch if/when they choose of what they can free, and until kicked out of room or parameters change, this debate can go on forever. The potentials to get even one customer paying out of xxx that view is/are the risks / rewards. Viewers will watch until models leave rooms, go into privates and move on to next and repeat. Still say many sites forbid chatting if not signed up, no money in their tills/wallets, and nusances banned and sent on their way. Polite viewers remain silent and a number stat if not able/willing to tip. :smoking :twocents :bulb

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails