User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Funniest Moment With A Model
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Funniest Moment With A Model
Created by: male4622

10/30/20 @ 3:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've accumulated a number of funny moments with models over the years. Just want to hear some of yours if you feel like sharing.

I went to private, and we were doing it by candlelight. Well, he set he candle down on the bed between his legs, and it tipped over onto his body between his balls and asshole. That definitely got his attention. He was ok...not burned or anything.

Another time, I was doing a spank show with a couple. One guy fell off the bed. Kind of broke the fantasy.

During another particularly aggressive anal show with a couple, the bottom had to...expel gas. He did, but I guess we played a little hard because he got a bit of a giggle fit and his laughs were timed to his emissions for a few moments.

Those are three that come to mind with me.
Created by: male4622

10/30/20 @ 3:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry for the double posting. No idea why that happened.

I've accumulated a number of funny moments with models over the years. Just want to hear some of yours if you feel like sharing.

I went to private, and we were doing it by candlelight. Well, he set he candle down on the bed between his legs, and it tipped over onto his body between his balls and asshole. That definitely got his attention. He was ok...not burned or anything.

Another time, I was doing a spank show with a couple. One guy fell off the bed. Kind of broke the fantasy.

During another particularly aggressive anal show with a couple, the bottom had to...expel gas. He did, but I guess we played a little hard because he got a bit of a giggle fit and his laughs were timed to his emissions for a few moments.

Those are three that come to mind with me.

graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

10/31/20 @ 8:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not really funny, but I found it amusing ...

It was around September of last year, I checked out a fairly new Colombian model, a young man of about 22. As usual, I checked his online reviews, and they were generally good, except that one commented he always has a frown on his face.

I took him into private, was more than satisfied, but asked him (while still paying his CPM) if he minded a little advice. I told him about the previous comment, and that I agreed that he always had a look like he was annoyed or angry. I pointed out to him that he is "selling a FANTASY" online, and PART of that fantasy is that HE also enjoys what the two of us are doing. I could see from his reaction that he got my point, and he nodded. I had him smile for me, and complimented him on it.

I only took him to private maybe twice more, but I often would stop in his chatroom when I saw him online, and see if he was smiling. If he wasn't, I'd whisper "SMILE, DAMMIT!!" and he would, often laughing as well. It soon got to the point where, whenever he saw my username appear on his monitor, he would immediate break into a big exaggerated smile into the camera. I tipped him often for that.

About two months later, I got a PM from him that he wanted to THANK me for that bit of advice, and that it really DID help him get loyal followers and more privates. I found out he became one of the more popular young models for several months after that, before he disappeared. Hopefully, while smiling. :)
Created by: 640509040147

11/8/20 @ 9:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They’re probably not funny LMAO stories but one time during a non-sexual private I wanted to test my comedy skills, so I threw some jokes and bad pickup lines to a model.

After one particular punchline, this model was left speechless, had a literal face palm and started laughing at how awful the joke was describing it as “terrible nice” and “chaotic neutral”. While it may indeed have been a bad dad joke, it did get a (sexy) laugh out of him and his reaction was hilarious and genuine.

Another time, a model took a look at my username and, somehow, managed to turn it into a math equation. I thought that was fucking brilliant and hilarious as now I can’t unsee it! Like the former, we both had a good laugh about it.
WiggleThat4Me
Created by: wigglethat4me

11/14/20 @ 1:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I simply popped into a chat room and the model burst into laughter and told me my username was hilarious. I tell them I like to see the wiggle and jiggle and they laugh even harder. Did not expect such a reaction and I started thinking it was funny too after the model kept laughing nonstop.
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

12/9/20 @ 1:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One time during a private show the model that I was enjoying put on a jockstrap and when he stared to flex his muscular ass the jockstrap snapped and the straps broke off. I thought it was funny but still sexy at the same time. Lol!!!
Created by: gofish

12/11/20 @ 2:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not really funny, but I found it amusing ...

It was around September of last year, I checked out a fairly new Colombian model, a young man of about 22. As usual, I checked his online reviews, and they were generally good, except that one commented he always has a frown on his face.

I took him into private, was more than satisfied, but asked him (while still paying his CPM) if he minded a little advice. I told him about the previous comment, and that I agreed that he always had a look like he was annoyed or angry. I pointed out to him that he is "selling a FANTASY" online, and PART of that fantasy is that HE also enjoys what the two of us are doing. I could see from his reaction that he got my point, and he nodded. I had him smile for me, and complimented him on it.

I only took him to private maybe twice more, but I often would stop in his chatroom when I saw him online, and see if he was smiling. If he wasn't, I'd whisper "SMILE, DAMMIT!!" and he would, often laughing as well. It soon got to the point where, whenever he saw my username appear on his monitor, he would immediate break into a big exaggerated smile into the camera. I tipped him often for that.

About two months later, I got a PM from him that he wanted to THANK me for that bit of advice, and that it really DID help him get loyal followers and more privates. I found out he became one of the more popular young models for several months after that, before he disappeared. Hopefully, while smiling. :)

graybearphx have to say that was awesome advise you gave to him and yes seeing a performer smile really makes all the difference

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: soller

12/12/20 @ 12:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1. i was watching a couples show and they were having pretty intensive anal sex; the top pulled out and the bottom tried to show what was deposited when a full size mr hanky shot out like a greased bullet.
2. model was jerking and shot his load, it flew toward his head and the model ducked just in time to miss it. he smiled big at his fast reaction but the 2nd load hit him right between the eyes.
3. a very popular model who was trying a dildo for the first time. he had the dildo fully inserted and was chatting about some mundane subject when suddenly the dildo shot out of his ass and 5 ft through the air. Not that uncommon of a possibility but the eyes on the model were as big as plates and his expression was priceless.
4. this model loved to think of crazy and fun group chat shows. you never knew what he was going to do. in this particular group chat he left the room naked and you could see him in the studio hallway. he knocked on the door of the neighbor model (who we also knew and were watching both rooms as instucted). the other model got up to answer the door and our main model ran back to the room and jumped on the bed breathing heavily. we watched the other model scratching his head at the empty hallway. you had to know this model and be there to really enjoy the suspense and spectacle of it all.

That's all I can remember at the moment.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifier
Feature Show Ticket
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails