User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Is Robert Smiley OK? I'm worried.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Is Robert Smiley OK? I'm worried.
Created by: powerbulge

3/16/18 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anyone noticed the extreme passive/aggressive behavior from Robert Smiley lately. He insults and berates his room members and then in the next breath tell them if they want to send "love" to him, send him tips. I fear he is losing it. This happens at least 3 or 4 times during each one of his shifts. I'm worried for his mental stability. Has anyone else noticed this?
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

3/16/18 @ 3:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anyone noticed the extreme passive/aggressive behavior from Robert Smiley lately. He insults and berates his room members and then in the next breath tell them if they want to send "love" to him, send him tips. I fear he is losing it. This happens at least 3 or 4 times during each one of his shifts. I'm worried for his mental stability. Has anyone else noticed this?

I just visited Robert's room recently and he was the same sweet guy he's always been.
Roblek
Created by: roblek

3/16/18 @ 3:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dude, really? And you decided to use a public forum to talk about this? I think your motives are ulterior.

xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

3/16/18 @ 3:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been in Robert's room many times and I have never seen the behavior you describe.

perfessir
Created by: perfessir

3/17/18 @ 3:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are worried about a performer's mental stability? You might want to get over your self-awarded pseudo-psych degree.
Created by: z-money

3/17/18 @ 10:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with Roblek. Inappropriate.
Created by: gofish

3/18/18 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the fact is that Robert Smiley has put in a lot to time on the site, and generally has always proven to be a very cool guy. Sort of think it might have been the member who was the problem rather than the performer.
Never a good idea to put any performer down when you just might not know their story outside of flirt. It takes a lot of guts and patience to make a go of it on the site, and fact is Robert has really put in that time and should be appreciated for the man that he is. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: powerbulge

5/20/18 @ 4:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Did Robert Smiley leave F4F? He said tonight was his last on the site. He seemed very depressed.
xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

5/27/18 @ 1:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Did Robert Smiley leave F4F? He said tonight was his last on the site. He seemed very depressed.

Robert is online right now and he is just fine. Me thinks you are the one who needs help, not him :)

hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

5/30/18 @ 1:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Saw Robert again tonight and he was as sweet as ever and has no thoughts of leaving Flirt. I would suggest you see a psychiatrist about your issues, which obviously run deep. And I would suggest that Flirt stop allowing this kind of crap to be posted. You have issues, man. Deal with it. Don't take it out on a good guy who's just trying to earn a living. Please, powers that be, can you stop someone from spreading lies like this?
Robert Smiley
Created by: Robert Smiley

8/5/20 @ 1:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for nice words and being able to see who is real man.

Love you all!

Adan Welling
Created by: Adan Welling

8/5/20 @ 12:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How cute is your way of responding to these aggressive commentsjavascript:insertEmoticon(':winkwink');javascript:insertEmoticon(':drinkup');javascript:inse rtEmoticon(':thumbsup');
Robert Smiley

8/6/20 @ 12:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How cute is your way of responding to these aggressive commentsjavascript:insertEmoticon(':winkwink');javascript:insertEmoticon(':drinkup');javascript:inse rtEmoticon(':thumbsup');

How? (':winkwink');
Thank you baby (':angel');

Robert Smiley

8/6/20 @ 12:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Fiftiesarefun
Created by: fiftiesarefun

8/8/20 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Robert Smiley is a an awesome model. He is not guilty of the accused behavior raised in this inappropriate thread. I vote Flirt remove it at once.
This thread of "worry" is really a public attack on a nice model. It sounds like Robert encountered a rude user, and sometimes rude users need to be put in their place. Although I wasn't a witness to that night, if you had genuine concern for then performer, you would message him directly.
Robert Smiley

8/9/20 @ 12:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Robert Smiley is a an awesome model. He is not guilty of the accused behavior raised in this inappropriate thread. I vote Flirt remove it at once.
This thread of "worry" is really a public attack on a nice model. It sounds like Robert encountered a rude user, and sometimes rude users need to be put in their place. Although I wasn't a witness to that night, if you had genuine concern for then performer, you would message him directly.

That is way you always message me and say what you don't like directly even there is no nothing execept that i don't have underwear you like ;)

Thanks man for nice words!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifica
Feature Show Ticket
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails