User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Mute users
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Mute users
Apolo Malfoy
Created by: Apolo Malfoy

7/3/19 @ 11:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi guys! I hope someone can explain me from the perspective of an active member of the page, what are you doing when you enter a room and you stay there for hours without speaking or even answering the model's greetings? Just sitting there doing nothing :smoking
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

7/4/19 @ 12:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi guys! I hope someone can explain me from the perspective of an active member of the page, what are you doing when you enter a room and you stay there for hours without speaking or even answering the model's greetings? Just sitting there doing nothing :smoking

Sure! This is a good question, Apolo.
There are 2 aspects to this: 1 is what we the customers are doing and 2 is model reaction. By the way, others have discussed this and it is a bit of a controversial topic here on the forums so I'm fully expecting anger no matter what I say. :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

First, the users:
A. Off the bat, technical issues are a real thing. I've not been able to talk to model for 45 minutes because a computer problem or offline problem that wouldn't allow me to chat.
B. We are trying to obtain Flirt Points. If we enter into a model's room and spend 60 consecutive minutes, we receive 60 Flirt Points. We can obtain 16 model hours worth of Flirt points/day (16 x 60 = 960/day).
We also receive an additional 60 Flirt Points if we are in the system for 2 hours each day. If someone's staying for "hours" check to see if they are there for 1 hr 10 mins or 2 hrs 10 mins. In either case, they are collecting Flirt points. If they're there for 3 hours, call 911.
If ones computer can handle it, they'll get in 25 rooms (because many people will stop broadcasting before the hour is complete) and then go wash the dishes or something to collect the points.
C. One other reason they won't talk is ... YOU'RE SUPER HOT! Maybe you've never been completely tongue tied and have no idea how to respond to someone you find incredibly attractive ... but that's a thing that happens to people. This is why sending an email is effective. They see your profile picture but they aren't talking to you live, so maybe they can relax a little bit.
D. And some people might just be completely crazy.

Second, the models:
Model reactions to this are EXTREMELY varied. Some will ban you from their rooms because ... emotion overrides logic, quite frankly.
Some ignore you or chalk it up to technical issues (why get mad if you can't figure out why something is happening).
Some will send you an email greeting you that way (I personally love these people!).
Then there are the Super Great models. They understand that we want more Flirt Points and are happy to help us get them. They realize that perhaps your interest in them isn't overtly sexual and that they are supposed to work for the users, not the other way around. They'll be happy to inform people of when they're signing off, so that people know if they can be in their room for an entire hour. They use fake privates or just leave a sign on their chair in front of the camera saying "Be Back Soon" because they know that if you go into away mode, you get automatically signed off after about 30 minutes (or if there's high volume on the site). These models genuinely want to know why users are in their rooms and are glad to cater to their needs.
Guess who gets tipped more? HINT: Not the models who ban users!

Why are Flirt Points important? They do several things for us:
1. They give us Status. We can move up the ranks from lowly single digit users to the 600+ level users by purchasing only $500 worth of credits throughout the lifetime of our profile.
2. They allow us to buy VODs instead of using credits
3. They allow us to give you guys Power Boost. Flirt Points DIRECTLY translate into Power Boost for you!
4. They allow us to get discounts on credits. Every 125,000 Flirt Points allows us 1 big credit discount on our next purchase.

I would recommend every model get a customer account so you see the site from our perspective.
For those who have a customer account, go the My Account page, click on Flirt Rewards and then read through "Earn Points" and "Achievement Missions."
DId you know that every Tip Flood gives +100 Flirt Points. If someone tips you 250 credits, they'll get 250 Points. If they do a Tip Flood instead, they get an additional 100 Flirt Points.
Did you know Cam2Cam gets 25 points PER MINUTE! A user can put black tape over their cam if they don't want to be seen but you can help them get an extra 25 points/minute in private.
Did you know that in the Achievement Missions, all shows over 10 minutes count for an Achievement Mission, so your Group Shows should always be at least 10 minutes?
Did you know that Contest Gift Floods (7 gift rain) count as a Tip Flood? Users have to spend 350 Credits (280 VIP) instead of 250 but they get those extra 100 points!
Did you know VIPs get 500 Flirt Points for every renewal AND an additional 500 points after 12 consecutive months as a VIP?

So you can get angry people aren't thinking of you as the center of their life.
You can ignore them or greet them once and move on.
You can proactively engage in understanding the Flirt Points system and help them earn as many points from where ever on the site they want.
For instance, did you know the any model labeled NEW nets the user additional 250 Points if they do a 10 minute show with them, including 10+ minute Group Shows? Why not scout for sexy NEW users with them?
Engage in our fetishes with us. We tip you initially because you're hot. We keep tipping you because we like you. We like you because you engage with and support our fetishes.

Oh ... and 1 more thing. Greet people about 3 minutes after they enter your room. Sometimes it takes a while to address the technical issues (like dealing with Beta) and they aren't ready to talk the moment they enter. 3 mins, 15 mins and 25 mins are good greeting points. NOT every 5 minutes.
Hope that helps! :)
Created by: 640509040147

7/4/19 @ 3:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The title of this made it seem like the discussion would be about grey users... which is probably another "issue" here.

Anyway, I agree that this topic tends to raise arms and continue to wonder to myself whether models prefer dealing with silent non-speaking users/guests or deal with the grey non stop begging making requests, which thankfully there is an option to mute grey ones.

I have yet to find a better answer to this question than what fellow user Perssir once said on a separate thread (  https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=24945#_posts=8 ) so I'll copy and paste again as a reminder to anyone who may have missed it before:

"Some people don't want to talk that day. Some people don't want to talk to you. Some people don't want to talk to anybody. Some people respond to certain types of chat. Some respond to intelligence. Some respond to the stupidest bullshit. Some people like to watch. Some people open several rooms and tab from one to the other to see if anything interesting happens, hoping to luck upon a cum shot. If you obsess about those people because you think they are rude, you are wasting your efforts and attention away from your body, which is the main reason any model succeeds on this site. Having a big hard dick attached to a hot body that responds to customers goes much farther toward filling your bank account than your ability to get someone to say "hello, how are you, read any good books lately?"

Your income depends on what you do, not what your customers do.

Some people talk and you then see real rudeness. Some people will ask you how you are while you and five other customers are having a grand old time chatting and laughing or in the middle of a show-and-tip session. Some people will watch your conversation threads with three other people discussing sex in the locker room and then interrupt to ask you if your beagle ever chewed your slippers. Some people will ask you how your day is going when you are 10 seconds away from orgasm in the middle of a 500 tip flood that's banging the dickens out of your Lovense. Some people will ask you to get naked and, after you get naked, will ask you to put on black socks. 

Honestly, if I were a hot model, I would develop a base of tippers who like me, not a bunch of talkers."
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

7/5/19 @ 4:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sometimes we may be doing the same thing you are doing when you are not broadcasting.

Thanks for the plug, 640509040147.
Apolo Malfoy
Created by: Apolo Malfoy

7/5/19 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you very much to all for giving me that information! Now I have an idea of ​​how to deal with that type of users :)

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifica
Feature Show Ticket
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails