User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Here Today Gone Tomorrow
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Here Today Gone Tomorrow
Created by: gofish

11/30/21 @ 1:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One has to find it strange when you discover a pretty cool performer on the site who clearly tries to connect with the viewers in the room to the point that everyone is having a good time to suddenly disappear form the site. The certain performer was new to the site and I believe had 3 days tucked under his belt as they say. He brought up some interesting topics and nothing out of the ordinary.
Purely out of respect for the members who took the time to visit a model/performers room I think that something needs to be in place to at least let those members know why that person left the site. If is was a certain issue that crossed the line with the site then some sort of message could be posted somewhere. If the performer had a change of thought they might consider at best sending out some sort of message to those members who took the time to be in the room. I know this would be a lot to ask, but when a performer is suddenly gone from the site it does raise questions as to why. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

11/30/21 @ 2:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, I know sometimes it is frustrating. As a model doesn't have the opportunity to explain the followers. I also say as a model that if someday I withdraw from the platform, at least I will put some info in the social media or here in the blog. Because I understand and apreciate the users.

11/30/21 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, I know sometimes it is frustrating. As a model doesn't have the opportunity to explain the followers. I also say as a model that if someday I withdraw from the platform, at least I will put some info in the social media or here in the blog. Because I understand and apreciate the users.

Philip Reid this is one of benefits of having a twitter account as in most cases the site just removes the BIO page so that any member will never see any blog. Thanks for your feedback on this matter

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

12/1/21 @ 12:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If a model wants to quit, he quits. He does not owe you or anybody else an explanation.

12/1/21 @ 1:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If a model wants to quit, he quits. He does not owe you or anybody else an explanation.

alienfly there is a reason why I posted this thread and it involves trying to help a certain performer from the site. It has nothing to do with providing any sort of explaination.

alienfly
Created by: alienfly

12/1/21 @ 1:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

alienfly there is a reason why I posted this thread and it involves trying to help a certain performer from the site. It has nothing to do with providing any sort of explaination.

Your original post proposed letting people know why....

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Modifica
Feature Show Ticket
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails