User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Most ripped athletic/muscular guy on site
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Most ripped athletic/muscular guy on site
MuscleLoverBear
Created by: muscleloverbear

8/15/11 @ 12:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are so many beautiful men here on this site. :jerkoff

For each taste are at least a dozen of hot, sexy and georgeous studs online. But most of the posts I have seen so far are mostly on Twinks or Skinny guys. Not that I complain, for example Lance A is devine and sexy as hell hottie, but I would like to add another category:

Ripped Athletic or muscle Hotties! hm, I like them so much. Looking at the their flexing muscles, their ripped physics, it makes me nervous...! :thumbsup

The atletic guys I have met (and can without a doubt recommend) myself so far are:

Bizzon
Chris Aron
Johnny_N

They are fantastic and I like visiting them for a great show. Really hard ripped physic in general, but especially the Abs. So sexy...! :)

On the big, muscular guys, I have enjoyed so far and can only recommend as well are

Robert Axel (but, he was only a few days online, not on since 1.5 months :( )
Ben_Andrews
Amazing Erick and
Aaron Best (of course!!! :) )

I am in love with their big guns, their hot pecs and abs. And they proof, that you can be big and ripped the same time...! hmmmm Not only that I like to watch them, I would like to wrestle them and ....! The rest is for my fantasy only...! lol

Here you find my problem: I am not able to decide, which one fits my own category for me. Assistance please...! :winkwink

And you? Which Atletic and Muscular Guys do you like? I am looking forward to have your feedback and maybe can find some more opportunity...! :)

Thanks for reading my post...

MLB
Adam Foxx
Created by: Adam Foxx

8/15/11 @ 12:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Aaron Best (of course!!! :) )

Aaron Best and I have been friends for a while now and had the opportunity to meet, hang out, drink, and play volleyball this past weekend. Let me tell you--the man is even more beautiful and wonderful in real life. Such an amazing man. And one of the nicest people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. :thumbsup !!!

Since you like muscle men, may I also recommend Flirt legend Stefano (who I also met this weekend). SUPER NICE guy, beautiful accent, charming, kind--and a really awesome volleyball player!!!!

Also I need to give a shout out to my studio mate & friend Diesel Fuller, another of Flirt's legends. VERY nice man. Beautiful body. Huge cock. The King of Party Chats. Treats his fellow top-models with respect, friendship and support. Truly a gem on this site.

Each of these three men in addition to the above characteristics, are also some of the hardest working models on this site. I highly encourage everyone to get to know them if you prefer your models with big muscle & even bigger hearts. :guitar

--Adam Foxx

MuscleLoverBear

8/15/11 @ 1:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Aaron Best and I have been friends for a while now and had the opportunity to meet, hang out, drink, and play volleyball this past weekend. Let me tell you--the man is even more beautiful and wonderful in real life. Such an amazing man. And one of the nicest people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. :thumbsup !!!

Since you like muscle men, may I also recommend Flirt legend Stefano (who I also met this weekend). SUPER NICE guy, beautiful accent, charming, kind--and a really awesome volleyball player!!!!

Also I need to give a shout out to my studio mate & friend Diesel Fuller, another of Flirt's legends. VERY nice man. Beautiful body. Huge cock. The King of Party Chats. Treats his fellow top-models with respect, friendship and support. Truly a gem on this site.

Each of these three men in addition to the above characteristics, are also some of the hardest working models on this site. I highly encourage everyone to get to know them if you prefer your models with big muscle & even bigger hearts. :guitar

--Adam Foxx

OMG Adam Foxx replied to my entry first...! :angel

I am really, really honored Adam. I saw so many positive entries about you in here, I followed your guidelines first time I was online (I hope at least I have followed them! lol), but I have missed to visit your own show. But just for the fun of it, I will definitly change that. :) Anyway: Thank you very much for your feedback.

Yes, during our show I have noticed Aaron to be a hell of a guy. He was actually the guy I did my first show at all two month ago. His online times do not fit mine most of the time, but I will visit him again. What I find very honorable of you is to mention him and the way you discribe him. That is a very, very nice way of showing respect and friendship. So you too are a great guy! :)

Oh yes, I know Stefano. I attended to several party chats and Voyeur Shows with him. Also his open chats I like very much. But as he is one of the most popular ones for such a long time now, I did not want to quote him in the beginning. Nevertheless, he is a hot, hot, hot man. You are right on that one to and enjoy getting to know him this weekend.

I will lookup at Diesel Fuller the next time. The only thing I know is that his online time is also not really in my favor. But to get a great man, one must make some efforts to gain him. lol

Again, thank you Adam for your reply.

MLB
ZipperP
Created by: zipperp

8/15/11 @ 1:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Rob O, Danny Skye, Izzi, Jerry Cute.

All performers with passion.
MuscleLoverBear

8/15/11 @ 1:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Rob O, Danny Skye, Izzi, Jerry Cute.

All performers with passion.

Thanks for your feedback, ZipperP. I will check them out over the next time...! :)

Have fun

MLB
ZipperP

8/15/11 @ 3:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And Cable (Flirt legend)
Adam Foxx

8/15/11 @ 9:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OMG Adam Foxx replied to my entry first...! :angel

I am really, really honored Adam. I saw so many positive entries about you in here, I followed your guidelines first time I was online (I hope at least I have followed them! lol), but I have missed to visit your own show. But just for the fun of it, I will definitly change that. :)

My absolute pleasure. I look forward to having you join my room for the first time soon. :winkwink Sidebar: I'm certain you already realize this, but most of the top male models are very supportive of each other. Yes, we are technically competing against each other, but most of us view the other top models as "friendly competition". I strongly believe that Flirt has the absolute top models in the entire world. We very much consider ourselves a little family, colleagues and yes, friends. Heck, 4 of the top-20 models stayed with me this past week. Awesome guys all around here! Oh--and I'm very happy to learn that you got a lot of value out of my 20-point post (the sticky thread at the top). :guitar
All my best,
Adam Foxx :thumbsup

sweetmuscle
Created by: sweetmuscle

8/16/11 @ 12:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

--Adam Foxx

Hye all
It woumd be great to see pics of all of u performers playing volley ball ;)

:) :)
MuscleLoverBear

8/16/11 @ 11:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And Cable (Flirt legend)

Thanks again ZipperP. Its nice of you to recommend so many beautiful guys...! :) Do you share my obsession with ripped athletic or muscular guys? :) How do you like the ones I proposed? :)

Looking forward to hear from you. Have fun

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/16/11 @ 11:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My absolute pleasure. I look forward to having you join my room for the first time soon. :winkwink Sidebar: I'm certain you already realize this, but most of the top male models are very supportive of each other. Yes, we are technically competing against each other, but most of us view the other top models as "friendly competition". I strongly believe that Flirt has the absolute top models in the entire world. We very much consider ourselves a little family, colleagues and yes, friends. Heck, 4 of the top-20 models stayed with me this past week. Awesome guys all around here! Oh--and I'm very happy to learn that you got a lot of value out of my 20-point post (the sticky thread at the top). :guitar
All my best,
Adam Foxx :thumbsup

Hey Adam!

Thanks again for your post. If there is a friendly competition and overall a good relation in between the models, that is absolutely fine with me. I would not like it to have a "bad" or simply overall egoistic approach on here. But, as a customer, I am really jealous of you having 4 guys from the site over at your place...! ;) I mean, there is a lot of opportunity...! Ok, ok, there is fun besides flirt and without demanding clients like me...!
:jerkoff

I am looking forward to visit your room, but probably next week. Have fund and take care, Adam!

Regards

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/16/11 @ 11:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hye all
It woumd be great to see pics of all of u performers playing volley ball ;)

:) :)

OH YES, you have my full support on that one. Adam, can you make that possible? :)

MLB
Adam Foxx

8/16/11 @ 1:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OH YES, you have my full support on that one. Adam, can you make that possible? :)

I wish it was possible, but we are not allowed to post private life pictures.

ZipperP

8/16/11 @ 2:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks again ZipperP. Its nice of you to recommend so many beautiful guys...! :) Do you share my obsession with ripped athletic or muscular guys? :) How do you like the ones I proposed? :)

Looking forward to hear from you. Have fun

MLB

I'm a huge fan of Johnny_N. Hope to find you in his room some time soon.

:)
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

8/16/11 @ 2:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, MLB

Kutler D deserves a mention.
Sculpted muscleboy body for your viewing pleasure...hehe
Check him out!
MuscleLoverBear

8/16/11 @ 3:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wish it was possible, but we are not allowed to post private life pictures.

:( I expected something like that and I am sorry for getting carried away on that topic.

Nevertheless, still the idea is something to dream about...! :) :winkwink

See you soon, Adam!

Take care

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/16/11 @ 3:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm a huge fan of Johnny_N. Hope to find you in his room some time soon.

:)

Oh yes!!! I can rely to that very, very much...! He is so hot. When I had a show with him, my immediate responds was that he has muscles hin places, where others do not have places at all!!
:thumbsup

He is very, very hot...! We might see us there and I am looking forward to that.

Have fun, ZipperP!

MLB
MuscleLoverBear

8/16/11 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, MLB

Kutler D deserves a mention.
Sculpted muscleboy body for your viewing pleasure...hehe
Check him out!

Hey ChinMusic! Thanks for your suggestion. I have seen some shows of him and had some party chat time. Even though, his body is simply perfect, I cannot really attach to him as a person. And the personal touch is very important to me. But, thanks again for your post.

How do you like all the mentioned guys so far? :)

Take care and have fun!

MLB
Cable
Created by: Cable

8/16/11 @ 5:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And Cable (Flirt legend)

HAHA! im not that ripped! I'm working out really hard though and cant wait to get back into the shape were i would consider myself myself "ripped" but we our own worst critics so who knows i just may be rippped after all (gonna need some needle and thread)
sweetmuscle
Created by: sweetmuscle

8/17/11 @ 5:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How do you like all the mentioned guys so far? :)

Take care and have fun!

MLB

Hye MLB,

If I had to mention only one name that would be Stefano :):)

Many great performets have been mentioned and it(s feat.

I'd just like to add Denito to the list.

imacumluvr
Created by: imacumluvr

8/17/11 @ 8:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

HAHA! im not that ripped! I'm working out really hard though and cant wait to get back into the shape were i would consider myself myself "ripped" but we our own worst critics so who knows i just may be rippped after all (gonna need some needle and thread)

You are sexy as fuck just the way you are :)

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails