User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Banned for no reason?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Banned for no reason?
SugarDaddy31
Created by: sugardaddy31

9/2/14 @ 12:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anyone else been randomly banned by a performer from their chat room? Because I am a bit more respectful than the performer, I won't mention his name, but every time I enter his room, he's in "Multi-chat" and never in free chat. I am always leery of jumping into a paid chat when I haven't had a chance to feel the performer out. So, I would "park" to see if he came back into free chat. But he never has. And tonight, when I tried to enter his room, I found I was banned (no interaction with him whatsoever). Has anyone else experienced this with these kinds of performers who suspiciously avoid free chat?

On a side note, seeing the Banned banner and the mention that it is most likely due to bad behavior is also very insulting to me, as I am very respectful to all performers on this site.
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

9/2/14 @ 2:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On a side note, seeing the Banned banner and the mention that it is most likely due to bad behavior is also very insulting to me, as I am very respectful to all performers on this site.

No reason to be insulted, likely a standard banner used in that situation.
Peter Pizzoli
Created by: Peter Pizzoli

9/2/14 @ 6:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anyone else been randomly banned by a performer from their chat room? Because I am a bit more respectful than the performer, I won't mention his name, but every time I enter his room, he's in "Multi-chat" and never in free chat. I am always leery of jumping into a paid chat when I haven't had a chance to feel the performer out. So, I would "park" to see if he came back into free chat. But he never has. And tonight, when I tried to enter his room, I found I was banned (no interaction with him whatsoever). Has anyone else experienced this with these kinds of performers who suspiciously avoid free chat?

the never in open chat and banning someone is a bit odd, banning is usually reserved for uncontrollable members who are consistently causing problems in the room for no reason whatsoever. however i personally set a 5 minute standard for members coming to my room, i have had many tell me openly that they do stuff in my open room which much like yourself i find that to be disrespectful because thats not why i log on. so if youre in an open chat and you get ejected im sure many performers feel the same way and i can offer that as an explination, but with your situation this particular incident im sorry i have no clue....
Jason Deep
Created by: Jason Deep

9/2/14 @ 9:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

suspiciously avoid free chat?? i don't know many model who just hate being in paid chat.. i mean just saying
Oceanaut
Created by: oceanaut

9/2/14 @ 10:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

suspiciously avoid free chat?? i don't know many model who just hate being in paid chat.. i mean just saying

Gotta agree with Jason on this one. While I guess some models don't mind free chat to build up traffic, I am 100% sure that models would rather be paid for every minute they're on. Clearly the model you're interested in is sufficiently in demand that he can stay behind the curtain. After the ban clears, jump in for a minute and see if you like what you see.

And yes, the ban banner uses standard wording for everyone, so don't take it personally.
Reviewer1105
Created by: reviewer1105

9/2/14 @ 11:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i have had many tell me openly that they do stuff in my open room which much like yourself i find that to be disrespectful because thats not why i log on

Huh? I didn't see the OP say he did anything in the open room other than waiting to see if the model came back so he could feel him out. I think when he says "feel him out" he means making sure the model is comfortable with what the OP wants to see. How is that disrespectful?
Acelan
Created by: acelan

9/2/14 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm enjoy some of topics like this banning recently and model responses. Let me feel for certain model and know who not to visit now.
Peter Pizzoli
Created by: Peter Pizzoli

9/2/14 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huh? I didn't see the OP say he did anything in the open room other than waiting to see if the model came back so he could feel him out. I think when he says "feel him out" he means making sure the model is comfortable with what the OP wants to see. How is that disrespectful?

bad wording i suppose.... what i meant was like him i feel disrespected as well, when people come in my room and tell me theyre jerking off to me and have no intentions of going private, because thats not why i log on.... hope that clarified... sorry
SugarDaddy31
Created by: sugardaddy31

9/2/14 @ 6:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Peter and Jason, thanks for your responses. I definitely understand that no performer wants to give a free show. I prefer private time over Group, Party, or Multi-user. I see the Free Chat as a screening room. We customers get to see if the performer has the chemistry we're looking for before going behind the curtain. There are quite a few guys on here who are just so seductive and appealing to me that I can't resist loading up credits and diving in. That's what Free Chat is all about to meseeing which guy is so seductive to me that staying in Free Chat is just not an option lol

If I seem to be lurking in a room without chatting, it's probably because I took a phone call and forgot to exit the room lol So, my apologies for something like that :)
Reviewer1105
Created by: reviewer1105

9/2/14 @ 6:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You clarified that perfectly Peter. :)

I like most members know if we wanna play, we gotta pay.

Anywho cheers and may all the horny-ness here find relief :jerkoff
Max Hughes
Created by: Max Hughes

9/3/14 @ 7:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Banned for no reason? Not likely. But that doesn't mean it was a good reason. Sugardaddy, for someone like you who feels they're respectful and haven't done anything wrong, that's all on the model and it must be time to move on, yeah? They're mistake. It's unfortunate, but bound to happen. Some models are overzealous with bans, other models are a bit underzealous. But, just as models shouldn't take things personal, neither should fans or members. But, as always, responses should be indicative of character.
Richiexx62
Created by: richiexx62

3/18/17 @ 9:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What do performers generally consider 'bad behavior' on the part of viewers?
I've occasionally been in a model's room & stepped away for several minutes while taking care of other things & returned to see the that big red ban banner. Is not chatting that severe an offense? :helpme
Created by: twixel

3/19/17 @ 12:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What do performers generally consider 'bad behavior' on the part of viewers?
I've occasionally been in a model's room & stepped away for several minutes while taking care of other things & returned to see the that big red ban banner. Is not chatting that severe an offense? :helpme

Not serious but some models will kick you out for parking and not chatting even though they are not chatting but just looking for tips.
Created by: gofish

3/19/17 @ 1:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every performer has the right to ban any viewer who might come into their room, but eventually it will come at a COST. The mere fact a viewer does not talk is really not a good reason to ban them even though they are showing the performer a complete lack of respect.
I would suggest any performer who might be keen to give the BAN button a bash to think of other options first and perhaps have a talk to the site admin to see if any answer can be found first.
Just My :twocents :twocents opinion
Created by: louisphillippe

3/19/17 @ 1:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not serious but some models will kick you out for parking and not chatting even though they are not chatting but just looking for tips.

:winkwink In that case Twixel....How DO I BAN a model that is eternally on the
cell phone or chatting to other people off camera??? :evil :evil He is the
one parked in the room doing NOTHING any one is here for!!! :evil
:angel I think it works both ways: members can stay as long as they want
and even allowed NOT TO CHAT if they don't feel like it and models do
whatever the hell they like as things are nowadays.... :thumbsup :thumbsup
:guitar Members have rights too!! :drinkup :evil

Just my :twocents

3/19/17 @ 1:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup Sugardaddy: I might be the only person that would agree with you... :thumbsup
:mad It is f***king crazy what goes on lately.... :evil :evil
I know several models that do that because they are in several other sites
making money too....
:mad Models have hijacked the site and do whatever they please because
they have several other sites where they are broadcasting at the same time.. :evil
We member have very little or no rights anymore.
:evil If that happened to me I would get in touch with Management immediately
and demand not just an apology from the model but for someone to look into that BIG PROBLEM :mad
:evil In the event no solution is found to YOUR satisfaction I would instantly
close my account sending a long irate message to whomever is the head of VS/F4F. :thumbsup
:drinkup It is time to stop the madness and give members the respect and
right they have as a consumers... :angel :angel

Just my p1ssed off :twocents
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

3/19/17 @ 2:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

louisphillippe, you do know the original post is over 2 years old by now, right? Your points are valid, though I'm not sure what management can do without losing their partnerships with the various studios.

Regarding your reply to Twixel, it might be nice for members to have a way to block models from contacting them with unsolicited messages (as sometimes happens) and even block the models we (for whatever reason) don't want to see or have anything to do with so that we don't see their rooms on the main page...kind of like a reversed ban list. On the other hand, members seem to have greater longevity on the site than many models do, so... :twocents

3/19/17 @ 9:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

louisphillippe, you do know the original post is over 2 years old by now, right? Your points are valid, though I'm not sure what management can do without losing their partnerships with the various studios.

Regarding your reply to Twixel, it might be nice for members to have a way to block models from contacting them with unsolicited messages (as sometimes happens) and even block the models we (for whatever reason) don't want to see or have anything to do with so that we don't see their rooms on the main page...kind of like a reversed ban list. On the other hand, members seem to have greater longevity on the site than many models do, so... :twocents

:thumbsup :thumbsup I know it is very old....but it happens more and
more lately ( only once in 2009 it happened to me and I was livid!!)...
It is a free for all and someone somehow should put a
little more order into the mayhem... :evil
:orglaugh The studios themselves are the cause of the problems
with the models :evil and that affects negatibly on F4F...
Studios MUST follow VS guidelines too!!
:thumbsup :thumbsup Yesss!!!...it would be a great feature to be able to
"ban" from the lists of models the ones we think are bad apples... :winkwink :winkwink
:orglaugh :orglaugh Then you'll see how quickly those studios fall in place when
they see their models are not getting exposure or revenue... :evil :evil
:angel We members as consumers drive the economic engine of any :angel business
so it is up to US to set the standards WE see apropriate.. :angel
I know we are going nowhere with all these but... :drinkup :drinkup what the heck!

Just :twocents of nothing... :orglaugh
Created by: male4622

4/1/17 @ 2:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been banned three times.
once because I deserved it.
once because the model told me to log off and go to bed. When I didn't, he temporarily banned me.
and
once was a complete mistake followed up by an e-mail from the model about how sorry he was that he clicked my name by accident.
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

2/9/23 @ 1:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

don’t feel bad I got banned by a model just now. Was being friendly to say hi and he banned me for no reason. Didn’t explain why and just said for rude behavior lol. Most male models are pretty friendly here but there will be some jerks on here. I say if they ban u just let i be because its their loss and lost a worthy customer. There is a lot more hot models on here so cheer up

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails