User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

BANNING
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: BANNING
Created by: gofish

8/11/18 @ 3:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just got hit with a ban after making a cheeking comment in a performer's room. More of a joke and nothing all that exciting.
Have to say some performers take things so very serious which is strange with they are the ones with a toy up their ass. Is it any wonder that I believe some members are getting turned off by this site. Not all that worried about it though.
Tot all those performers out there think first before you hit that ban button. Not going to name the performer even though he is pretty popular and doubt he would even check out the forum page.
Would be awesome if some other members would talk about any ban experience they might have had.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: vscynthia

8/11/18 @ 3:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for reaching out via forums. We are very sorry for any bad experience you have received. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If you should ever have another negative experience please feel to contact us at customer support.

8/11/18 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for reaching out via forums. We are very sorry for any bad experience you have received. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If you should ever have another negative experience please feel to contact us at customer support.

VsCynthia first thank you for your response.

Just don't get why the performer was so quick with the ban ....no warning...no whisper from him. No matter there are a few performers on the site who actually enjoy having a member actually talking in the chat room.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

8/11/18 @ 7:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just got hit with a ban after making a cheeking comment in a performer's room. More of a joke and nothing all that exciting.

Gofish, I find that some are very sensitive when they don't have a mastery of English and all our idioms and double entendres are taken literally. Perhaps, write to the said performer? Even my favourites in the past got red hot at something I said while in the UK/Australia/USA, it would have emitted a laughter. Reach out and see what happened. I work with a lot of French and Spanish people and even though I have some high school mastery of both languages, when they start to speak loudly and laugh amongst themselves, I get a bit paranoid and hot under the collar when I don't understand. Hope you can mend this bridge!
-T

8/11/18 @ 7:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gofish, I find that some are very sensitive when they don't have a mastery of English and all our idioms and double entendres are taken literally. Perhaps, write to the said performer? Even my favourites in the past got red hot at something I said while in the UK/Australia/USA, it would have emitted a laughter. Reach out and see what happened. I work with a lot of French and Spanish people and even though I have some high school mastery of both languages, when they start to speak loudly and laugh amongst themselves, I get a bit paranoid and hot under the collar when I don't understand. Hope you can mend this bridge!
-T

TravisCarlton first thank you for your response. Had the performer been one of which you speak I would be in total agreement. However in this case the performer lives in the USA,has a very good understanding of English and knows that I am something of a joker in a teasing way. Like I said I will not mention his name as I have no ill will against him. Unlike many in chat rooms these days I tend to talk and sometimes in a cheeky way, but at no time have I ever shown a performer any form of disrespect.
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

8/11/18 @ 7:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well I really hope the rest of your experience goes well for you. My apologies if I spoke out of line.

-T

8/11/18 @ 7:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well I really hope the rest of your experience goes well for you. My apologies if I spoke out of line.

-T

TravisCarlton nothing to apologize for. Your comment was well placed and much appreciated. Been on the site long enough not to let a mere ban really bother me. Hope you have a great experience on the site.

Created by: 640509040147

8/11/18 @ 10:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Would ejection from room fall under same category as ban? And how long do bans last, if any?

I've seen banning for:

* Entering a room and admitting to not have credits to spend
* Asking too many "random" questions
* Not chatting/Silence (why?)
* Arguing with other/favorite users
* Just because...(?)

I don't think too much of bans the few times I've been hit with them. If someone strongly feels like they don't want me in their room, that's fair and their call. I wouldn't want to be in a room where I'm not welcomed either.

Just keep it moving forward and stay in your lane :twocents

8/12/18 @ 2:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Would ejection from room fall under same category as ban? And how long do bans last, if any?

I've seen banning for:

* Entering a room and admitting to not have credits to spend
* Asking too many "random" questions
* Not chatting/Silence (why?)
* Arguing with other/favorite users
* Just because...(?)

I don't think too much of bans the few times I've been hit with them. If someone strongly feels like they don't want me in their room, that's fair and their call. I wouldn't want to be in a room where I'm not welcomed either.

Just keep it moving forward and stay in your lane :twocents

Agree with much of what you say, but performers should realize that word just might get round as to how eager they are to hit that ban button. Pretty sure the site will take note if the bans are excessive.

:winkwink :winkwink
Foreplay4Ever
Created by: foreplay4ever

8/12/18 @ 5:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have only been kicked out a room once...I was talking to model about going private and he insisted that I give him his tip for a good show BEFORE we had gone private. When I declined, he kicked me out of his room.
I have been in rooms where the model did not kick-out a member that was so abusive to the model that it offended me.
I believe that the "ban button" should be an option for the models; but, it should be an option that is used sparingly, and only with justification. If its' use is justified, then some penalty should be levied against the member. If used without justification, then the model should be penalized.

8/12/18 @ 5:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have only been kicked out a room once...I was talking to model about going private and he insisted that I give him his tip for a good show BEFORE we had gone private. When I declined, he kicked me out of his room.
I have been in rooms where the model did not kick-out a member that was so abusive to the model that it offended me.
I believe that the "ban button" should be an option for the models; but, it should be an option that is used sparingly, and only with justification. If its' use is justified, then some penalty should be levied against the member. If used without justification, then the model should be penalized.

Foreplay I think the site takes note of performers who abuse that ban button just as long as there is no impact on the revenue flow. Performer like that once I doubt will last long on the site unless they have enough members willing to be abused.
As for a member abusing a performer and the performer not hitting that ban button it might be out of fear of the site dumping them. In a case like that I think it is up to site members to take a stand and basically tell the abusing viewer to BACK OFF. No performer or for that matter a member should be subjected to any abuse on the site. Respect should always be key.

Foreplay4Ever

8/12/18 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Foreplay I think the site takes note of performers who abuse that ban button just as long as there is no impact on the revenue flow. Performer like that once I doubt will last long on the site unless they have enough members willing to be abused.As for a member abusing a performer and the performer not hitting that ban button it might be out of fear of the site dumping them. In a case like that I think it is up to site members to take a stand and basically tell the abusing viewer to BACK OFF. No performer or for that matter a member should be subjected to any abuse on the site. Respect should always be key.:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

The performer that banned me is no longer a model. In the case of the models that I have seen being abused(yes it has happened more than once with different models), my tendency is to take the model private to give them a reprieve from the abuse. It doesn't penalize the abusive member, but it does end the situation-at least temporarily. Unfortunately, I cannot lodge a complaint with F4F when a model is being abused by another member. I have tried, but was told that the model must lodge the complaint.
As for a member abusing a performer and the performer not hitting that ban button it might be out of fear of the site dumping them. In a case like that I think it is up to site members to take a stand and basically tell the abusing viewer to BACK OFF. No performer or for that matter a member should be subjected to any abuse on the site. Respect should always be key.

8/12/18 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The performer that banned me is no longer a model. In the case of the models that I have seen being abused(yes it has happened more than once with different models), my tendency is to take the model private to give them a reprieve from the abuse. It doesn't penalize the abusive member, but it does end the situation-at least temporarily. Unfortunately, I cannot lodge a complaint with F4F when a model is being abused by another member. I have tried, but was told that the model must lodge the complaint.

Foreplay the mere fact that you took the time to contact the site is a positive move in the right direction. At so point thew site might take the time to check the situation out. By the way I do believe a performer can ask a moderator to enter the room to address the problem.

carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

8/12/18 @ 9:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was kicked out of a room a few years ago by a model who took offense that I did not talk to him. His native tongue is not English, and a lot of what I might have said wouldn't have been comprehended. He just liked to kick people out. At the same time he was on another, competing site and had a nasty habit of banning people who talked too much, but watching in silence was OK there. Go figure. One just moves on and learns whom not to tip.
Foreplay4Ever

8/12/18 @ 9:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Foreplay the mere fact that you took the time to contact the site is a positive move in the right direction. At so point thew site might take the time to check the situation out. By the way I do believe a performer can ask a moderator to enter the room to address the problem.

When I spoke with F4F, they said that the models all have a button they can press for assistance if the situation gets out of hand. I am wondering how that is defined for the models. An administrator's definition of out of hand might be much different than the way a model defines it. Or, perhaps the studios either don't tell their models about this "button", or discourage the models from using it.

Created by: gayslave4u

8/13/18 @ 2:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You went into a model's room, made a smart ass comment and he kicked you - and now you come in here expecting a pity me party. Puhlease :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Created by: midnightvoiceco

8/13/18 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My situation just a bit different...

Entered a model's room one time. He apparently was having an issue with another member(s). I had just entered and actually said hello to him, and next thing I knew, was kicked out of the room. I tried going back in, but could not. So I wrote a negative review stating these facts as they had occurred.

Several days later, I received an email from him, he was upset about the negative review. I replied to him and we started a conversation via email. He apologised for kicking me out of the room, admitted he had been hasty in doing so. We actually became friendly due to this experience, and I had several privates with him...with a mutually satisfying conclusion :jerkoff Sadly, he has not been on here for quite a while.

If one takes the time to perhaps talk with the performer/model, a similar conclusion would be the result.

8/13/18 @ 4:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You went into a model's room, made a smart ass comment and he kicked you - and now you come in here expecting a pity me party. Puhlease :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

gayslave4u ...looks like you have lost your quick wit. Thought you would have gone with a comment like "about time for that fish to get the boot" or "the room just got clean of Fish"

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Asti
Created by: asti

8/13/18 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

gayslave4u ...looks like you have lost your quick wit. Thought you would have gone with a comment like "about time for that fish to get the boot" or "the room just got clean of Fish"

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

Fish, you're a step behind too. It should have been "about time for that fish to get the HOOK!" Just trying to help when needed.

:thumbsup :orglaugh :guitar :drinkup

8/13/18 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fish, you're a step behind too. It should have been "about time for that fish to get the HOOK!" Just trying to help when needed.

:thumbsup :orglaugh :guitar :drinkup

OPPS seems to have been caught on that Fishy just got HOOKED by one Asti

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails