User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Pets in chat room
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Pets in chat room
irvington
Created by: irvington

8/28/18 @ 11:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven’t been on in a while but I did come on today. I saw a cat in Izzi chat room and I want to know why he gets away with that rule when others have been fined. I captured a picture and sent it to the flirt team. I hope it will end because to have animals on a site like this is disgusting and shame on flirt and vs for giving Izzi a pass
Created by: vsmoro

8/28/18 @ 11:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello! I received your email regarding this is issue and we are on it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! :thumbsup
irvington

8/29/18 @ 12:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know. Have reported it before with pictures but it doesn’t phase him because he probably does not get penalized because of his friendship with vs officials over the years at the forums .
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

8/29/18 @ 3:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven’t been on in a while but I did come on today. I saw a cat in Izzi chat room and I want to know why he gets away with that rule when others have been fined. I captured a picture and sent it to the flirt team. I hope it will end because to have animals on a site like this is disgusting and shame on flirt and vs for giving Izzi a pass

as i think you know :) if i like the model i tip the cat :) and i put a cat up in best eyes :drinkup
Created by: kheldarxy

9/1/18 @ 2:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If seeing a cat or dog is disgusting to you then you must be into bestiality. Shame on you. When the rest of us see a pet wander on/off cam we think it's sweet and say awwwww; we don't wander to the forums to complain. Anyone who knows any model who has pets, especially Izzi, know how much they care and love them. Shame shame shame on you.
Asti
Created by: asti

9/1/18 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huh, the main point I took from the OP's two posts was some performers get punished for violating a site rule while another doesn't because of preferential treatment.
I'm a pet person and have no issue with pets in the room. Though it can be a hazard for the animal. Once in a pvt a performer with their hips on the couch edge came and when he sat up says, "Oh no I may have cum on the cat! My girlfriend will be mad" :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh The cat was off screen but on the floor in front of the couch. The pvt was hot and funny all in one.
Created by: z-money

9/1/18 @ 6:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huh, the main point I took from the OP's two posts was some performers get punished for violating a site rule while another doesn't because of preferential treatment.
I'm a pet person and have no issue with pets in the room. Though it can be a hazard for the animal. Once in a pvt a performer with their hips on the couch edge came and when he sat up says, "Oh no I may have cum on the cat! My girlfriend will be mad" :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh The cat was off screen but on the floor in front of the couch. The pvt was hot and funny all in one.

Yeah, they did mention that, but members frequently claim things that they don't really know. Are models really getting "fined" for a pet wandering into the room. Highly doubt it. This guy just needs to get a life.
Asti
Created by: asti

9/1/18 @ 7:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Z, several years ago a performer was banned for a least a week and fined for playing music in open chat. The model told me why they were absent. Not certain if this remains a violation considering the number of rooms you can hear music playing. A few years ago the site had 4-5 options of bad elevator music that the models were supposed to use if they wanted music in open chat. My point fines on performers do happen.
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

9/2/18 @ 1:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, they did mention that, but members frequently claim things that they don't really know. Are models really getting "fined" for a pet wandering into the room. Highly doubt it. This guy just needs to get a life.

Several years back a past favorites dog jumped on his bed and someone from VS was in his room. He got a week suspension.

Created by: z-money

9/2/18 @ 2:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Z, several years ago a performer was banned for a least a week and fined for playing music in open chat. The model told me why they were absent. Not certain if this remains a violation considering the number of rooms you can hear music playing. A few years ago the site had 4-5 options of bad elevator music that the models were supposed to use if they wanted music in open chat. My point fines on performers do happen.

I don't doubt or deny that Flirt imposes certain adverse actions. I'm just saying that members complain about things when they don't know (and it's none of their business) what happens behind the scenes.

Created by: tickler_puck

9/2/18 @ 6:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't doubt or deny that Flirt imposes certain adverse actions. I'm just saying that members complain about things when they don't know (and it's none of their business) what happens behind the scenes.

Exactly! I went into a model's room the other day and, earlier, he had been sleeping. When I arrived the second time, he was awake and a new greenshield member with 1 or 2 on the shield told him, "oh that's fine, don't worry about it." I know that models have been fined and, after several warnings, have been fired for sleeping during their shift. The newish member had no idea what he was talking about.
Created by: louisphillippe

9/3/18 @ 6:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If seeing a cat or dog is disgusting to you then you must be into bestiality. Shame on you. When the rest of us see a pet wander on/off cam we think it's sweet and say awwwww; we don't wander to the forums to complain. Anyone who knows any model who has pets, especially Izzi, know how much they care and love them. Shame shame shame on you.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup I'm an animal lover and any kind
of abuse,even the smallest,I would be the first one to complain
until the cows come home... :evil :evil
:angel A cat,a ferret,a dog,a canary,a parrot,a gold fish or an aquarium are
most welcome!!as long as they are NOT used in a sexual connotation
or purpose... :angel
:angel That shows models are not just a piece of meat
but a normal average human being..... :thumbsup :thumbsup
:mad :mad WTF!!! if we hate a performer just lest walk away!! I don't
look for ways to harm them... :mad
Geeezzzz!!! I find a lot more reprehensible and disgusting those
electronic apparatuses made exclusively for soda-masochistic purposes!!

:drinkup :drinkup Case closed for me!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh

Just my :twocents .... :orglaugh .. :winkwink ... :thumbsup .. :angel .. :drinkup .. :bowdown
Created by: topher_eye

9/3/18 @ 10:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why do you gotta be singling out one specific model? I spend alot of time in Izzi's room and I do see him on camera say to his cats like they understand English you're not allowed on camera and push them out of view. However, I see this in other rooms also. Don't be biased against someone who's animals love them and want there attention. disgusting...you say? I wonder if you ever had a pet. If you have a problem with a specific model take it to email. Singling out one model just makes you look like an ass.
irvington

9/7/18 @ 12:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have known models for hat received fines when their pet is caught . Izzi is always having his cats in the room. I caught him many times but flirt decides to give him a pass because he still does it . Why should Izzi be above the rules ? Is it because of his friendship with vs Jaime ? If flirt will give Izzi a pass then do away with the rule . As for the one who questions about bestiality I have heard this is one of the reasons the rule was imposed . If Izzi has a problem with me singling him out he can send me a message .
Created by: louisphillippe

9/7/18 @ 11:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have known models for hat received fines when their pet is caught . Izzi is always having his cats in the room. I caught him many times but flirt decides to give him a pass because he still does it . Why should Izzi be above the rules ? Is it because of his friendship with vs Jaime ? If flirt will give Izzi a pass then do away with the rule . As for the one who questions about bestiality I have heard this is one of the reasons the rule was imposed . If Izzi has a problem with me singling him out he can send me a message .

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh You "caught" Izzi???????? :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil :evil Did Flirt give you credentials to patrol the models
rooms or you are just pissed off at Izzi for some obsessive estrange
reason? :evil :evil
:orglaugh :orglaugh For your info VS may or not apply the fines
according to their will... :bulb :bulb :bulb after all,they
know what is best for the site :guitar :guitar
:thumbsup :thumbsup Izzi might or might not be above the rules
because he is a great performer that makes a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
for the site AND because he "hasn't been "CAUGHT" in any perverted
inhumane abominable act of bestiality :guitar :guitar THat is what that
rule was created......
:thumbsup :thumbsup I think you might be defending a model that did
get "caught" with a pet in the room and he was your "friend"???... :winkwink :winkwink... The best way to deal with that?? :angel :angel Forget it because only
YOU is bellyaching about the subject and neither VS or the members
here are willing to get on board with you!!:drinkup :drinkup
Sorry pal but I think you are barking up the wrong tree!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Just my :twocents ... :bulb .. :drinkup ... :angel .. :winkwink .. :orglaugh .. :)
xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

9/8/18 @ 4:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If the site will not allow pets in the model's room during a broadcast due to concerns about bestiality, then Izzi should definitely not be allowed to have any animals in his room. After all, it was Izzi who fucked a turkey on cam 2 years ago.
DavidZZZZZZ
Created by: davidzzzzzz

9/8/18 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Izzi does Couples shows?
Created by: gayslave4u

9/8/18 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Izzi does Couples shows?

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

9/9/18 @ 5:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

how can a member be so good to MODELS in the rooms and be so bad to MODELS on the forums? :hitit
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/9/18 @ 9:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Who cares.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails