User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Reviews in General
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Reviews in General
Created by: gofish

7/3/20 @ 10:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of think most models and members overlook the benefits of reviews. They in effect share a bit of the experience in the room with those members who are roaming the site. I might add if you have had a bad experience with a model try to be tack full with the review as basically you might have caught the model just having a bad day. :thumbsup :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: midnightvoiceco

7/25/20 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sort of think most models and members overlook the benefits of reviews. They in effect share a bit of the experience in the room with those members who are roaming the site. I might add if you have had a bad experience with a model try to be tack full with the review as basically you might have caught the model just having a bad day. :thumbsup :winkwink :winkwink

Reviews do make a difference, and some of the models actually respond to them.

I had a bad experience with a model and gave a review with just the facts of what happened, and a lower rating. It did not get posted, but he did send me an email, initially to chastise me and then to apologise after we'd exchanged a few emails and I explained how I got caught up in a situation with other viewers. We actually became friends and he gave some good shows. Unfortunately he's no longer on the site, and I, for one, miss him.

Maxx20020
Created by: maxx20020

9/3/20 @ 8:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reviews do make a difference, and some of the models actually respond to them.I had a bad experience with a model and gave a review with just the facts of what happened, and a lower rating. It did not get posted..

I was room hopping the other night and came upon a very interesting muscular model. All I said was "hello, how are you and where are you from"..and got banned! WTF! I tried to post a review and it didn't get posted. Why the censorship? Why must mostly glowing reviews be posted? I have seen some bad reviews..some..perhaps all could be counted on one hand. Good and bad reviews should be available to get proper BALANCE. I don't buy the 'bad mood' theory in my case. I don't. If a model is in a bad mood, then don't come online and spread that vibe throughout the site. You're wasting precious internet bandwidth.
Created by: gofish

9/3/20 @ 10:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was room hopping the other night and came upon a very interesting muscular model. All I said was "hello, how are you and where are you from"..and got banned! WTF! I tried to post a review and it didn't get posted. Why the censorship? Why must mostly glowing reviews be posted? I have seen some bad reviews..some..perhaps all could be counted on one hand. Good and bad reviews should be available to get proper BALANCE. I don't buy the 'bad mood' theory in my case. I don't. If a model is in a bad mood, then don't come online and spread that vibe throughout the site. You're wasting precious internet bandwidth.

Maxx20020 I would suggest you let the site know about your experience. They might do nothing , but it will be on record. Would be interesting to know who the model was as pretty sure many might choose to avoid him. Sorry about your bad experience. There are a lot of awesome performers on the site who would no doubt welcome you in their chatroom.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: midnightvoiceco

9/8/20 @ 12:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

At the time this happened, that particular performer had been around for a while, and was one of the "premiere" performers at the time. My understanding from him was that he had the option to allow a review to be posted or not. In another circumstance, with a completely different performer, who was new to F4F, I paid for a performance, he did not deliver, and I wrote a bad review. That review did post. Full disclosure -- I've written glowing reviews for other performers. These 2 situations were the only negative reviews I've written.
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

12/4/21 @ 7:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A review is perfect as it tells other people how you are and what they can expect. Helps a lot model, and it is an astonishing detail from a user. It is totally appreciated. I don't receive yet my first one but, I am open to it and always available for the comments to improve and always be better.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

12/7/21 @ 4:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In my case I have only had 2 bad experiences with models, I left the room, a few days later I came back to find out what happened, tell him what was my bad experience with him so that he improves and does not do that with another user, give him a feedback Before writing a bad rewies, fortunately in those 2 cases they apologized and everything is fine now, I did not have to write anything negative about them. One also as a user must understand that not every day the models have the best attitude, for a lot of reasons, and for the models in that case if they are with bad energy one day better not to connect, so they can lose many users. :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails