User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Help me with advice :)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Help me with advice :)
Oscar X
Created by: Oscar X

10/3/20 @ 4:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A member enters the room and immediately says "show me cock" How should I respond to this?
Zepellin1994
Created by: zepellin1994

10/3/20 @ 5:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One of my friends would say "Show me tips." Another would say, "Sure, in private." Yet another is known to act like that person does not exist. It's your call how to handle it, but all three seam reasonable to me based on your personality and how it makes you feel.
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

10/3/20 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One of my friends would say "Show me tips." Another would say, "Sure, in private." Yet another is known to act like that person does not exist. It's your call how to handle it, but all three seam reasonable to me based on your personality and how it makes you feel.

Those are all good responses. Could also respond "flirt for free, show for tips." Or "give tips, not instructions." Or "I take orders after you click the 'start show' button."
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

10/3/20 @ 7:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a canned message I made up for my favorite model, who loved it and uses it often. Most new users honestly don't know how this works, and have thanked for the information:

"FLIRTS are free … but to have models do something for you, a TIP (or taking them to PRIVATE) is generally the way to accomplish that. Models here work only for credits from tips and private shows. Thanks!"

Created by: midnightvoiceco

10/9/20 @ 10:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is a canned message I made up for my favorite model, who loved it and uses it often. Most new users honestly don't know how this works, and have thanked for the information:

"FLIRTS are free … but to have models do something for you, a TIP (or taking them to PRIVATE) is generally the way to accomplish that. Models here work only for credits from tips and private shows. Thanks!"

^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

or, if you want to be very direct, quote from the movie "jerry Maguire" .....SHOW ME THE MONEY ! ! ! ! !

graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

10/9/20 @ 10:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In case you are not aware, F4F actually gives "guests" some suggested dialogue. It is rather comical when they use that and THEN say what they really want to say ...

"Hello, nice to meet you."
"You are very handsome."
"What kind of a show can the two of us have together?"
... THEN immediately .....
"SHOW COCK AND JERK OFF!" :bowdown
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/19/20 @ 12:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Follow your gutzs; advice; if gray user unsigned up; invite to signup for as new customer with 120 credits benefits and welcome back for some show and whichever fun. first timers and whichever users get to view whats ever going on and hope you enjoy., can chat with whoever asking/requesting and let them know YOUR schedule of when anything shows/ occurs, and lol it up;, you can tell/say breathing is free, here flirting and chatting is free, staying seems to be free, like anywhere else the more fun and skin you show, the more funner the tips....flat out say every half hour than try an enjoy a chat time....course... say no tip no flip....show em bulges maybe free, flesh likes tips, whichever works cuz some people will stay or leave and your call...giving it away' can work or suck, however your read on/in your room is yours.. the freebies request may enhance others to make up for it or there goes and maybe a tougher road to better bank. You know dream is that when ya do they ll say heck ya and away ya go. call it knowing that if ya habitually do they ll just hang out and do or don't tip, I believe most do what they do for all viewers and depend/trust that who ever is/was going to tip will and who won't, won t anyway so call it what you will, how you will til you get a handle on it, averages known, and have fun. (there is always tip signs and you can say you' re there to flirt and make money, taking your clothes off, showing your cock, whichever requires tips... flirting with you is free to enjoy) chances are if you ve been tipped even semi constantly you ve has some 'fun' already... maybe viewer already there and wants repeat....teasing is fun if works works...some enjoy free teasers.. read it and go.
Created by: soller

10/19/20 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i've actually had the reverse happen to me. I enter room and the model says, "Do you want to see my cock?" . I answer, "I would like to say hi first. I was banned immediately.
Created by: gofish

12/14/20 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A member enters the room and immediately says "show me cock" How should I respond to this?

Oscar X strange as it might seem there is a very simple reply for a request like that merely by thinking out side the box as they say. Just respond with the following comment:-

"I will show you mine if you show me yours"

You don't have to say any more because face it they only have ONE option if they really want to see your cock.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

12/14/20 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to admit, I stole that and modified it. Have models ask me to post it for them. :)

NOTSURE0315

12/17/20 @ 12:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You like to talk', hey how are you?!, how was your day, are you signed up/, or just discuss private options, offers tab, if you don t want to discuss it w member, continue your room activities, be friendly till they re not and remind them F4F is free to flirt....... either way, show and flirt works ith your room rules.
NOTSURE0315

5/31/21 @ 1:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents Listen to your own instincts, play and tease and bit the tip jar up. hint or tell me that tips help ya horny for cock shows. be cold honest and say tips for cock shows, privates, mega tips for public, no, show me yours for free, your dicky hungry your ears tips, etc. You can get all the advice you want and need it's still got to be your own comfortable call in your cams room. Explore and learn which works best for you, customer, and your till.
Flavio Garay
Created by: Flavio Garay

6/5/21 @ 7:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Be playful and flirty. “Show me yours!” can be a good reply to start a fun interaction…

alienfly
Created by: alienfly

6/5/21 @ 9:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can also just show it. That's what we do on this site.
Flavio Garay
Created by: Flavio Garay

6/5/21 @ 10:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can also just show it. That's what we do on this site.

"We?" 😍 Yumm! Show me! 🥰

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails