User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

The males need to take lessons from the females.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: The males need to take lessons from the females.
KissMeGood
Created by: kissmegood

7/2/21 @ 10:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m a bi guy that visits both male and female chat rooms. I’ve noticed and this is just my opinion that the females seem to be more organized than the males. They also are very creative I have seen some make engaging games and award good worthwhile prizes to make the chat experience more fun. Maybe I sound straight but the women here are more fun than the men. They give their customers a reason to tip them. Maybe it’s true that women are the life of the party. The men should learn from the successful women.
Bodini
Created by: bodini

7/2/21 @ 11:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Totally agree! :thumbsup
jamesless4
Created by: jamesless4

7/2/21 @ 10:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m a bi guy that visits both male and female chat rooms. I’ve noticed and this is just my opinion that the females seem to be more organized than the males. They also are very creative I have seen some make engaging games and award good worthwhile prizes to make the chat experience more fun. Maybe I sound straight but the women here are more fun than the men. They give their customers a reason to tip them. Maybe it’s true that women are the life of the party. The men should learn from the successful women.

While I agree generally that there is always room to improve & be more creative, it's also a limit of earning potential. There are less gay customers than straight customers on this site, which can limit the earning potential for a male model (especially because females don't come to these websites as much as males seeking online pleasure).

If you look at the fireworks contest as an example - the top female competitor probably has more fireworks than the entire male model population (*as at the time of this post - this will no doubt change). So as a female model that's organised, and puts a lot of effort into rewards & contests, the earning potential is so much higher. Females are also playing to pleasure the opposite sex in the majority of circumstances, whereas male models likely haven't had experience in a same sex type relationship and know in great detail what might be pleasurable (atleast when starting out).

Top Female Firework count:
First Placeholder: 9408
Second Placeholder: 7480
Third Placeholder: 5821

Top Male Firework count:
First Placeholder: 1649
Second Placeholder: 1045
Third Placeholder: 741

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

7/2/21 @ 11:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And there's nothing I dislike more than "engaging games" with "good worthwhile prizes." I don't come on here for games; I'll watch Jeopardy if i want games. Guess it's just a matter of taste. Maybe each set of models knows what their market wants, and it's not a matter of one being "more organized" or needing to learn from the other.
KissMeGood
Created by: kissmegood

7/2/21 @ 11:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While I agree generally that there is always room to improve & be more creative, it's also a limit of earning potential. There are less gay customers than straight customers on this site, which can limit the earning potential for a male model (especially because females don't come to these websites as much as males seeking online pleasure).

If you look at the fireworks contest as an example - the top female competitor probably has more fireworks than the entire male model population (*as at the time of this post - this will no doubt change). So as a female model that's organised, and puts a lot of effort into rewards & contests, the earning potential is so much higher. Females are also playing to pleasure the opposite sex in the majority of circumstances, whereas male models likely haven't had experience in a same sex type relationship and know in great detail what might be pleasurable (atleast when starting out).

Top Female Firework count:
First Placeholder: 9408
Second Placeholder: 7480
Third Placeholder: 5821

Top Male Firework count:
First Placeholder: 1649
Second Placeholder: 1045
Third Placeholder: 741

You right! That’s a huge difference in firework count wow! I like how you explained everything and made lots of sense! That’s very helpful! I guess I shouldn’t be so hard on these guys but it would be nice to see a guy doing something different it seems like every guys strategy is the same. Except for a select few.
Created by: gofish

8/19/21 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

KissMeGood the problem might be because many male models tend to follow a script of what to do and what not to do. One can see pretty much the same thing going on in every chatroom expect for a special few. They tend to think it is all about the physical and basically are not really able to connect with the viewers in the room. Sort of think the female side of the site is very much clued into the tease factor which is totally missing on the male side of the site.

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
misterWives
Created by: misterwives

8/19/21 @ 8:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

KissMeGood the problem might be because many male models tend to follow a script of what to do and what not to do. One can see pretty much the same thing going on in every chatroom expect for a special few. They tend to think it is all about the physical and basically are not really able to connect with the viewers in the room. Sort of think the female side of the site is very much clued into the tease factor which is totally missing on the male side of the site.

Quoting gofish here as well because I completely agree with what he has said. I only discovered Forums a few days ago, and while checking it out I had a look at the Female Performer Chat. If you ever head over there for a few minutes, you'll also see some vastly more interesting posts by many of the female performers. I ended up reading a model's fascinating description of how she believes performers should reimagine their privates (private shows, that is). While clearly noting that her wordplay, which I certainly appreciated, wasn't to be interpreted as one would interpret the mathematical concept, she cleverly employed an analogy of Abelian groups to help explain her thought process... the idea that a private show may not be about either the model or the member, but about the private itself. A universe where the private, and nothing else, is the object and main focus of the private. It was just the right amount of strange and beautifully hilarious so that even as I was provoked to confusion while reading, it continued to tickle my fancy enough that I couldn't quite stop. You can check it out in Female Performer Chat if you want: "The Thread of Spherical Honeyed Model Resonances and the Triumph of the Abellian Private." That caption alone might tell you all you need to know... this isn't the kind of thing that most will enjoy reading.

At the same time, I would like to point out that there are quite a few male models who play fun games in the chat with their members and award prizes, too. While it's certainly not the majority of the guys here, they do exist. And they are fantastic!

8/19/21 @ 9:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Quoting gofish here as well because I completely agree with what he has said. I only discovered Forums a few days ago, and while checking it out I had a look at the Female Performer Chat. If you ever head over there for a few minutes, you'll also see some vastly more interesting posts by many of the female performers. I ended up reading a model's fascinating description of how she believes performers should reimagine their privates (private shows, that is). While clearly noting that her wordplay, which I certainly appreciated, wasn't to be interpreted as one would interpret the mathematical concept, she cleverly employed an analogy of Abelian groups to help explain her thought process... the idea that a private show may not be about either the model or the member, but about the private itself. A universe where the private, and nothing else, is the object and main focus of the private. It was just the right amount of strange and beautifully hilarious so that even as I was provoked to confusion while reading, it continued to tickle my fancy enough that I couldn't quite stop. You can check it out in Female Performer Chat if you want: "The Thread of Spherical Honeyed Model Resonances and the Triumph of the Abellian Private." That caption alone might tell you all you need to know... this isn't the kind of thing that most will enjoy reading.

At the same time, I would like to point out that there are quite a few male models who play fun games in the chat with their members and award prizes, too. While it's certainly not the majority of the guys here, they do exist. And they are fantastic!

WOOW misterWives that was one awesome response and yes there are some male what I call performers on the site who seem to have picked up what seems to come naturally to the femalemodels
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

8/21/21 @ 1:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hopefully some models might check out this forum thread and give some thought to what they do in their chatroom. Perhaps they might check out a few things on the female side of the site to get some ideas.
tpx88b87
Created by: tpx88b87

9/21/21 @ 4:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I also agree with a number of the posts above. As an overall generalization, I do find the female performers tend to be more creative & fun, but there's definitely some male performers in that category too. However, most male performers are accustomed to cumshows in private, and I feel that also affects their performance as they're only trying to accomplish one goal
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

9/30/21 @ 1:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been here for 5 years, I have also been on both sides, yes, it is true that women are more organized, but I also know that there are male models here who are also organized and do different and innovative things, there are few but there are.
In fact, right now I am with one but almost nobody visits him and he is always looking for something new to do

9/30/21 @ 2:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been here for 5 years, I have also been on both sides, yes, it is true that women are more organized, but I also know that there are male models here who are also organized and do different and innovative things, there are few but there are.
In fact, right now I am with one but almost nobody visits him and he is always looking for something new to do

Diiegos it would be awesome if you might post the link to that performer's chatroom. Think perhaps many viewers would be keen to meet him.
:thumbsup :thumbsup
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

9/30/21 @ 3:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Diiegos it would be awesome if you might post the link to that performer's chatroom. Think perhaps many viewers would be keen to meet him.
:thumbsup :thumbsup

Hello gofish if you are right here I will put the link

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/dann-saenz/about.php :thumbsup :thumbsup

9/30/21 @ 3:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello gofish if you are right here I will put the link

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/dann-saenz/about.php :thumbsup :thumbsup

Diiegos
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

10/6/21 @ 11:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Diiegos
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I am also a modelthat always want to try something new and to pelase and have fun witjh people https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/philip-reid/about.php in my bio you will ind a list or menu with so many things so we can have fun and also i am open tio do anything your imagination is the limit. All are invited

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails