User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Models: Don't Collect Tips For Cum Shows You're Not Interested In Doing
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Models: Don't Collect Tips For Cum Shows You're Not Interested In Doing
NewYork_372824513
Created by: newyork_372824513

8/16/21 @ 8:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are a few models here who do this really infuriating thing where they set very high tip goals on their meters during party chats for things like cum shows... and then when, to their disbelief, a few members show up, open their wallets, and actually start coming very close to filling that meter up, they suddenly start saying that it's getting late and they have to go -- right now. Two separate models, on different occasions, actually waited until they've gotten ~10,000 out of 11,000 credits in one case, and almost 9,000 out of ~10,000 credits in another from members -- often some of their biggest fans and supporters -- before abruptly ending the party if tips aren't hitting every 20 seconds. Both of these models, and some others, have done this multiple times. If either of them ever reads this, they will certainly recognize themselves. One model who set a very high cum goal waited until after he collected north of 16,000 credits and his tip meter was completely full before asking everyone to join a paid group show in order to see him cum: even after some of us literally Just spent a thousand bucks on meeting a goal for him to do exactly that! Some of these guys think it's cool to wait until you've filled upwards of 90% of that tip meter before they really quickly say some bullshit like "thank you guys! That was great; I didn't expect this at all, but I have to go now. Good night!..." and then rush offline and disappear until the next day or whenever. Unless explicitly told by your tippers that they don't want or expect you to cum, you kinda have to cum when the party goal is a cum shot... that's the whole idea.

To be perfectly clear to all models out there: Don't think that just because you don't expect a goal to be met that it won't. And even if it isn't met, it's still not fair to all the other members who'll still be giving many small tips, which also eventually add up to significant sums, when you don't deliver or don't even give them a chance to completely fill up the tip meter. DO NOT COLLECT TIPS FOR A CUM SHOW THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN PUTTING ON IN THE FIRST PLACE! If I could permanently block models across the entire site and never have to see them again for doing that garbage, I absolutely would. It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to think that customer service should start allowing us to permanently block models we no longer wish to see because of this.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

8/16/21 @ 11:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While the original poster has a valid complaint, the REALITY is that PARTIES ARE NOT GUARANTEED to happen, and can fail for many reasons (F4F times it out, the goal is not reached, technical problems, or model ends the party ... which they have a right to do.)

If you want a guaranteed cum show, ask about and take them to private. Or stick with group shows, where you don't get charged if the show fails to start.
NewYork_372824513

8/16/21 @ 1:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If I’m in a model’s room and the model cooks up a party with a cum goal on their own, I’m going to expect a cum show if that goal is met. I can understand if a party ends because of a site shutdown, or a studio losing connection, Flirt4Free timing it out without warning or whatever... there isn’t much that a model can do about either of those circumstances. However, I’m not really convinced that’s the case and the models are just not even bothering to mention that it wasn’t supposed to happen that way or give any hint that something went wrong. Which leads me to believe that they are the ones ending it at the 11th hour and using the time as an excuse to cop out at the last second. While it may well be their right to end the party whenever they want, it’s bad faith to do so right after they’ve been almost fully paid and right when they might actually have to do the thing they told everyone they would do if they were paid for it. Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.

I completely agree with the sentiment that if you want a guaranteed cum show, you should take the model private. But if I’m just there to have fun and I’m already enjoying the party chat more than I think I might enjoy a private, then that’s where I’ll stay. I may end up paying a premium for a good party, but I usually don’t mind supporting the models a little bit more if that’s the case.

As for those who actually hit their party goals and then don’t deliver, there’s really no “I’m sorry, but...” anything or “thank you, and good night” that I’m interested in hearing at all. They’ve met the cum goal. If the members are still there, the model is still there, the goal was met meaning they got paid at the rate set by themselves, there ought to be a show. If their connection drops all of a sudden, they know all who tipped them, and can set one up later on with those people. There’s really no excuse once a cum goal was set and then reached. At that point it’s a straight up con.

You say, unsolicited as far as I know, that you’re gonna do something provided you get paid X credits. If you then get paid X credits for that thing, then you should do that thing. Simple as that.
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

8/16/21 @ 3:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What I am curious about, and has failed to be mentioned, is how much of that 10-11K goal did you contribute to? Because there have been plenty of times that I have seen a model hit a goal and immediately the non tippers get excited and demand action. There have been plenty of times that I did the bulk of the tipping and no other member assisted with a significant part of the goal, and I told the model not to show.
There's always more to the story than we are lead to know.
NewYork_372824513

8/16/21 @ 4:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What I am curious about, and has failed to be mentioned, is how much of that 10-11K goal did you contribute to? Because there have been plenty of times that I have seen a model hit a goal and immediately the non tippers get excited and demand action. There have been plenty of times that I did the bulk of the tipping and no other member assisted with a significant part of the goal, and I told the model not to show.
There's always more to the story than we are lead to know.

What you say does indeed happen, but as I said in the original post, there's no reason for this unless the actual tippers specifically say that they don't want a show. That wasn't the case here. it was me and two other members who practically carried the party in that particular case. We had just crossed the 10k mark; I contributed little over 4k to it. In another instance, it was two of us tipping the entire first half, until the other guy had to leave early because he needed to be somewhere a little after we were halfway there so I had to finish it alone.
BeggarHater
Created by: beggarhater

8/16/21 @ 4:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What you say does indeed happen, but as I said in the original post, there's no reason for this unless the actual tippers specifically say that they don't want a show. That wasn't the case here. it was me and two other members who practically carried the party in that particular case. We had just crossed the 10k mark; I contributed little over 4k to it. In another instance, it was two of us tipping the entire first half, until the other guy had to leave early because he needed to be somewhere a little after we were halfway there so I had to finish it alone.

Well, in that case I think you are justified in being upset, but not a reason to make it sound like it's every model on the website and it happens all of the time.
Talk to the model and if you are not happy with his explanation, boycott him, hit him where it hurts. He'll learn not to do that again.
NewYork_372824513

8/16/21 @ 5:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, in that case I think you are justified in being upset, but not a reason to make it sound like it's every model on the website and it happens all of the time.
Talk to the model and if you are not happy with his explanation, boycott him, hit him where it hurts. He'll learn not to do that again.

Okay, I probably should’ve been clearer. It is Definitely a tiny group of the models here that this applies to. But it’s still incredibly annoying.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

8/16/21 @ 9:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

FYI, my favorite model (who is in his 3rd year here) will not do a cum show as part of a party. He only does a cum show as a GROUP show, which requires pledges. If enough pledges are received, the show goes on and he does the show. If the pledges fall short, no show... but the users do not get charged for their pledges. I think that is a great practice, to avoid situations such as described.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails