User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Flirt4OilSheiks?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Flirt4OilSheiks?
Oscar-GER
Created by: oscar-ger

8/19/21 @ 4:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to write this, because it's annoying for users and contraproductive for flirt and every model:
How many contest are you going to put into one week, flirt? Fourteen or more?
Users stay away because of the amount of contests.
Not everyone has an oil well at home to feed the models expectations.
And models wonder why it is slow the last days... Sure, nobody has to tipp, but it's just expected.

Have nice contest everyone! :winkwink
Created by: vscustomerservice

8/19/21 @ 5:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will make sure it gets to the appropriate department for consideration.
SirKiwi
Created by: sirkiwi

8/19/21 @ 1:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you VS media for taking the time to contact us members via the forums. We greatly appreciate your answers and will make sure it gets to the appropriate member.
misterWives
Created by: misterwives

8/19/21 @ 1:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to write this, because it's annoying for users and contraproductive for flirt and every model:
And models wonder why it is slow the last days... Sure, nobody has to tipp, but it's just expected.

Agreed. While many of the contests (particularly the big ones) are very fun, I can sometimes feel a little lost whenever I log in and I join a model's room, because I rarely ever know what's happening on the site and there are so many contests that I hardly even notice them anymore -- unless they're one of the really big ones that the site advertises a lot. At this point, I can't really tell the difference between a regular day in Flirt World and a contest day; half of the time when everyone is talking about a new contest, I almost automatically just kinda tune it all out.
Created by: gofish

8/19/21 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oscar-GER that was one well said comment. Contest Overload is basically what it is called which tends to leave many models wondering why room are so quiet.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

8/23/21 @ 3:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I completely agree, and when I log in and see that it is a contest day, I am getting more and more tempted to log out. We all know there are certain models who will win most contests because they have tippers who seem to have access to unlimited funds, while the rest really never have a chance.

IF flirt decides to do so many contests, maybe it should have winners in each level (All-Star, Veteran, etc.) to give others a chance. Or just stop having contests and give the same people the prize money automatically.

8/23/21 @ 3:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One has to notice that while the site took notice of this thread the contests still continue. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: 640509040147

8/23/21 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m indifferent when it comes to contests. I’m happy when I see guys I like win but most times they don’t. Still these contests are clearly a draw for revenue, otherwise Flirt wouldn’t hold so many of them!

The only ones that actually feel a bit “fair”, and I use that word loosely, are the auto win contests since it guarantees the prize bonus for the model if they hit the (challenging) credit goal. The random draws are luck based AFTER meeting the requirements and the Top *whatever* number is just a loss cause for most models who don’t have a high roller backing them up.

I’d probably enjoy these Contest Days more if models ACTUALLY followed along with the theme presented - a few recent ones include Go Pop, Oil Up, Body Painting, Truth or Dare.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

8/23/21 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One has to notice that while the site took notice of this thread the contests still continue. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

You expected the world to change because you made another insipid pronouncement?
You expected everybody else to change when you hven't changed? You just continue to rehash your complaints about how the owners of the site manage their site.
Why don't you start your own site and run it the way you want this one run?
Alkcair
Created by: alkcair

8/24/21 @ 2:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well you cant expect things to change overnight.

1030efrom
Created by: 1030efrom

8/27/21 @ 10:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’m indifferent when it comes to contests. I’m happy when I see guys I like win but most times they don’t. Still these contests are clearly a draw for revenue, otherwise Flirt wouldn’t hold so many of them!

The only ones that actually feel a bit “fair”, and I use that word loosely, are the auto win contests since it guarantees the prize bonus for the model if they hit the (challenging) credit goal. The random draws are luck based AFTER meeting the requirements and the Top *whatever* number is just a loss cause for most models who don’t have a high roller backing them up.

I’d probably enjoy these Contest Days more if models ACTUALLY followed along with the theme presented - a few recent ones include Go Pop, Oil Up, Body Painting, Truth or Dare.

Like the comments and observations.. :thumbsup
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

9/30/21 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Completely according to what they have said yes, they should give everyone a chance because almost always the same models win, both men and women

9/30/21 @ 2:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Completely according to what they have said yes, they should give everyone a chance because almost always the same models win, both men and women

Diiegos sadly this is the way the site has become and why some performers show little interest in contests. The winning performers on this site are in fact the ones that give their all in the chatroom and basically have members who come to their room merely for the experience in whatever form.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

9/30/21 @ 3:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Diiegos sadly this is the way the site has become and why some performers show little interest in contests. The winning performers on this site are in fact the ones that give their all in the chatroom and basically have members who come to their room merely for the experience in whatever form.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

It is true to go fishing, it is sad to see that, I follow a model that always connects, but when the a contest star he is not online that day, he never told me that but I know, that happens, and I know thats happen with many others, as they said in a comment upstairs they even have very quiet rooms much models
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

9/30/21 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is true to go fishing, it is sad to see that, I follow a model that always connects, but when the a contest star he is not online that day, he never told me that but I know, that happens, and I know thats happen with many others, as they said in a comment upstairs they even have very quiet rooms much models

That really cleared up this issue.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails