User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Negative Vibe
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Negative Vibe
Created by: gofish

11/28/21 @ 3:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I notice that some members tend to post negative comments on some forum posting which one might not be seen as helpful. While everyone on the site might not agree with everyone else positive feedback can only be seen as a good thing.
When a model posts something on the forum or a member posts something about having a bad experience on the site one has to remember there might be reasons. I am sure for the models on the site sitting in a chatroom and see so many viewers in the room just saying nothing has to at some point get to them. Perhaps just a merely HELLO would help coming from any of those viewers. If you get a bad reply from the model just respond in a whisper with a polite comment. Just could change the whole mood in the room into a more fun place.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

11/28/21 @ 10:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is totally correct. Sometimes we answer in the wrong way, but as the name of the models, we apologize. Just chat with us and make comments to improve. In a personal opinion, I try my best so give me an opportunity when someone desire to visit me
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

11/29/21 @ 9:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes we should all be kind to one another here in forums and in the chat room. We should be kind to models they are people and members are too! Models should be kind, pleasant and they should have boundaries ( yes because these request can get crazy) and members should respect models boundaries. For some being negative is easy since they are hiding behind a username and their computer or internet device. I think some members forget that models can read their negative posts in this forum space called “Male performer chat” the last thing I’d want is for a model to develop a negative opinion of me based on my posting reputation. We are all human beings from different walks of life and we have all experienced the negative side of humanity with its hardships members and models included. Every human being deserves respect and dignity whether you can see them or not even if you don’t agree. Let’s stop the negative vibe and remember the warning underneath the forum message box. Which reads:

“Remember, please be respectful in your posts and replies. Everyone comes here for entertainment, not to fight. Distasteful and/or aggressive posting could result in the removal of your posting privileges”.

11/29/21 @ 11:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes we should all be kind to one another here in forums and in the chat room. We should be kind to models they are people and members are too! Models should be kind, pleasant and they should have boundaries ( yes because these request can get crazy) and members should respect models boundaries. For some being negative is easy since they are hiding behind a username and their computer or internet device. I think some members forget that models can read their negative posts in this forum space called “Male performer chat” the last thing I’d want is for a model to develop a negative opinion of me based on my posting reputation. We are all human beings from different walks of life and we have all experienced the negative side of humanity with its hardships members and models included. Every human being deserves respect and dignity whether you can see them or not even if you don’t agree. Let’s stop the negative vibe and remember the warning underneath the forum message box. Which reads:

“Remember, please be respectful in your posts and replies. Everyone comes here for entertainment, not to fight. Distasteful and/or aggressive posting could result in the removal of your posting privileges”.

Well said there Luv2flirt :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
parceman21
Created by: parceman21

12/7/21 @ 2:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup totalmente de acuerdo, necesitamos respeto hacia los modos y entre usuarios ,
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

12/7/21 @ 3:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm agree with you right coment.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

12/7/21 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup totalmente de acuerdo, necesitamos respeto hacia los modos y entre usuarios ,

Right it's true
Bryans_husband
Created by: bryans_husband

12/9/21 @ 1:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay so if a model is an asshole to a member for no reason, it's the member's fault for not being accommodating and/or entertaining enough? We're not really the ones who are supposed to be fun and accommodating here... Entertaining oneself for extended periods without meaningful interaction from anyone the whole time, while trying to encourage conversation is just part of what a cam model is expected to be able to do, and if they can't do that they may as well find something else. It is literally part of the model's job to try and figure out how to do both of those things, including when members are completely silent. I'm sorry, but being bored and not being met with a nice, warm greeting by every member in your room isn't an excuse to get all crazy when a member hasn't done anything wrong (or especially Because they haven't done anything at all). I for one firmly believe that someone having a bad day Does Not entitle them to treat everyone else (or anyone else) like crap, particularly when those other people have nothing to do with that bad day. People who operate this way tend to think the whole world revolves around themselves, and can't possibly conceive of the notion that while they may be having a bad day, the other innocent person they just treated like crap for no reason may have already been having an even worse one.

While it's polite to greet models when you enter their rooms and I agree that more people probably should be doing it, I don't agree with this assessment which seems to imply that it's a member's responsibility to help make sure the model is having a good time. Quite frankly, I think it is the other way around. The member's responsibility is to pay the model for the good time the model provides, and to not be a dick to the model in their own room. But not saying "hello" isn't something that anyone should ever be treated poorly by a model for; sometimes you just feel like being silent but you still want to see someone. Sometimes, you happen to be doing multiple things and only checking in on Flirt4Free every now and then... Flirt4Free isn't the kind of thing that requires dedicated focus and attention/commitment, so expecting a member come with either of those is inherently unreasonable. And one should Definitely not be given shit by a model after actually saying "hello" to them, regardless of how bad the model's day has been; just like it would crazy for a member to start berating a model for not greeting them when they entered the room, or for not responding when they messaged or something. Just like it would be crazy for a member to start insulting a model after the model literally only said "hello," and then using the excuse of "I was having a bad day." If someone's idea of a good time is beating their meat in silence without ever writing a thing in the chat, I don't think they deserve bad treatment because a model craves acknowledgement by everyone who enters his room. Just like it's not okay to randomly start insulting any of the (MANY) models who refuse to respond to a member who isn't one of their highest tippers or one of their top fans. That courtesy of allowing people to just "be" has to be extended both ways, and not just in the direction of the models.

Basically, if you know you have a temper or just really aren't in the right mood, stay away from the site or log off. That especially applies to models, who practically as a job requirement, need to be in the right headspace whenever they are online. It's not enough to say "no one was talking to me all day and I felt lonely, so that's why I was rude to you," or whatever. Put on a Netflix show or watch some YouTube videos to entertain yourself if that's what you need to do, but under no circumstance should you be taking out your frustration on people haven't actually done anything to deserve it.

12/9/21 @ 2:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay so if a model is an asshole to a member for no reason, it's the member's fault for not being accommodating and/or entertaining enough? We're not really the ones who are supposed to be fun and accommodating here... Entertaining oneself for extended periods without meaningful interaction from anyone the whole time, while trying to encourage conversation is just part of what a cam model is expected to be able to do, and if they can't do that they may as well find something else. It is literally part of the model's job to try and figure out how to do both of those things, including when members are completely silent. I'm sorry, but being bored and not being met with a nice, warm greeting by every member in your room isn't an excuse to get all crazy when a member hasn't done anything wrong (or especially Because they haven't done anything at all). I for one firmly believe that someone having a bad day Does Not entitle them to treat everyone else (or anyone else) like crap, particularly when those other people have nothing to do with that bad day. People who operate this way tend to think the whole world revolves around themselves, and can't possibly conceive of the notion that while they may be having a bad day, the other innocent person they just treated like crap for no reason may have already been having an even worse one.

While it's polite to greet models when you enter their rooms and I agree that more people probably should be doing it, I don't agree with this assessment which seems to imply that it's a member's responsibility to help make sure the model is having a good time. Quite frankly, I think it is the other way around. The member's responsibility is to pay the model for the good time the model provides, and to not be a dick to the model in their own room. But not saying "hello" isn't something that anyone should ever be treated poorly by a model for; sometimes you just feel like being silent but you still want to see someone. Sometimes, you happen to be doing multiple things and only checking in on Flirt4Free every now and then... Flirt4Free isn't the kind of thing that requires dedicated focus and attention/commitment, so expecting a member come with either of those is inherently unreasonable. And one should Definitely not be given shit by a model after actually saying "hello" to them, regardless of how bad the model's day has been; just like it would crazy for a member to start berating a model for not greeting them when they entered the room, or for not responding when they messaged or something. Just like it would be crazy for a member to start insulting a model after the model literally only said "hello," and then using the excuse of "I was having a bad day." If someone's idea of a good time is beating their meat in silence without ever writing a thing in the chat, I don't think they deserve bad treatment because a model craves acknowledgement by everyone who enters his room. Just like it's not okay to randomly start insulting any of the (MANY) models who refuse to respond to a member who isn't one of their highest tippers or one of their top fans. That courtesy of allowing people to just "be" has to be extended both ways, and not just in the direction of the models.

Basically, if you know you have a temper or just really aren't in the right mood, stay away from the site or log off. That especially applies to models, who practically as a job requirement, need to be in the right headspace whenever they are online. It's not enough to say "no one was talking to me all day and I felt lonely, so that's why I was rude to you," or whatever. Put on a Netflix show or watch some YouTube videos to entertain yourself if that's what you need to do, but under no circumstance should you be taking out your frustration on people haven't actually done anything to deserve it.

Boy Bryans_husband that is one LONG message there. Long enough to leave one gasping for air after trying to read it.

Yes perhaps a model on the site might come across as something of a dickhead and when you think about so could a few viewers. Nope a member on the site is not required to make sure every model has a good time and yes courtesy is a two way street. Though have to like the way to throw in Netflix and YouTube as a better option.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Bryans_husband
Created by: bryans_husband

12/9/21 @ 2:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Boy Bryans_husband that is one LONG message there. Long enough to leave one gasping for air after trying to read it.

Yes perhaps a model on the site might come across as something of a dickhead and when you think about so could a few viewers. Nope a member on the site is not required to make sure every model has a good time and yes courtesy is a two way street. Though have to like the way to throw in Netflix and YouTube as a better option.
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

Completely agree. Both can be total assholes a lot of times. I just feel like I read a lot about how hard it is for the model sometimes and I get it, but sometimes some of these guys really need to channel their frustration better or learn how to better manage their emotions. Especially when they're literally performing on camera as their job. And of course, Neflix and YouTube can be great antidepressants when used correctly hahaha. I've seen several models do it, and I've watched them binge watch their favorite shows while camming and chatting at the same time. I totally respect that move!

12/9/21 @ 3:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Completely agree. Both can be total assholes a lot of times. I just feel like I read a lot about how hard it is for the model sometimes and I get it, but sometimes some of these guys really need to channel their frustration better or learn how to better manage their emotions. Especially when they're literally performing on camera as their job. And of course, Neflix and YouTube can be great antidepressants when used correctly hahaha. I've seen several models do it, and I've watched them binge watch their favorite shows while camming and chatting at the same time. I totally respect that move!

Hey Bryans_husband smart idea about the netflix
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Wijzigen
Feature Show Ticket
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails