User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

NON-TALKERS what is with them
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: NON-TALKERS what is with them
Created by: gofish

9/2/15 @ 9:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First to say in my defense I might be repeating myself on this one but just could not locate the posting that I might have mentioned it on.
Don't know about the way members feel about it, but damn it is extremely frustrating when viewers don't merely take the time to say anything. So many rooms where one find themselves to be the only one talking to the performer and because the performers says hi to everyone you know others are in the room.
I know perhaps some viewers might be afraid to say hi for fear that the performer will jump on them to get a private, but GEEZ if you see this fishy talking for heavens sake jump in.
No performer can make you do something you don't wish to do. There are risks in everything you do in life, but saying HELLO can open a whole new world.
Sorry for the rant, but find it extremely sad to see a performer giving it their all and have no one even saying anything (well sorry not this fishy's style)
By the way Hope I have not offended anyone .....now where is my ZAPPER to get people talking :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: ourjeffie

9/3/15 @ 12:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

For whatever reason, on this site and on all similar sites I have visited, the majority of users in the majority of rooms simply don't talk. This is the norm, not something to get frustrated or sad about.

You won't change user behaviour by posting here. Various members and numerous performers have implored people to talk, as you have, but it won't happen. Members and performers need to accept this and move on.

:twocents
Created by: chrisdk

9/3/15 @ 1:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to say it can be SO MUCH FUN, when there are several users engaging with a performer at the same time AND with each other. I have seen and been part of this atmosphere with fan club members - always big party time - but also with basic members.
It makes you feel so much more connected to engage with other users, to compete in praising a model and it increases the fun discussing what you'd do with a performer together :winkwink.

Btw, always great talking to THAT fish!
Tom Lake
Created by: Tom Lake

9/3/15 @ 1:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dude,its a nature of people...most of the shy to say oe do something,some of them even afraid to fell in love with model.That's nice that u r trying to help them be more open,but not many chances that after ur post they will become it.One more,a lot of guys thinking that if u r taling with one viewer,u will not talk with others,OR they are so greedy,that if u will speak with two or more,first who u wsa talking to,will leave u.hat happens.
A lot of guys forget that they can have all model's attention only in private...best wishes to u gofish
Created by: ourjeffie

9/3/15 @ 1:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to say it can be SO MUCH FUN, when there are several users engaging with a performer at the same time AND with each other.

Chris, I agree. And ten years ago, or thereabouts, most rooms were like this - the performer and the members all having a good time together. The interaction between members continued when the model was taken private. This used to be the norm.

Alas, that was then, this is now. Times have changed.
Fulgencio Z
Created by: Fulgencio Z

9/3/15 @ 3:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First to say in my defense I might be repeating myself on this one but just could not locate the posting that I might have mentioned it on.
Don't know about the way members feel about it, but damn it is extremely frustrating when viewers don't merely take the time to say anything. So many rooms where one find themselves to be the only one talking to the performer and because the performers says hi to everyone you know others are in the room.
I know perhaps some viewers might be afraid to say hi for fear that the performer will jump on them to get a private, but GEEZ if you see this fishy talking for heavens sake jump in.
No performer can make you do something you don't wish to do. There are risks in everything you do in life, but saying HELLO can open a whole new world.
Sorry for the rant, but find it extremely sad to see a performer giving it their all and have no one even saying anything (well sorry not this fishy's style)
By the way Hope I have not offended anyone .....now where is my ZAPPER to get people talking :winkwink :winkwink

People are different fishy, maybe they are shy, maybe they are just checking the model and they do not feel to interact with that performer. Even if I also find it ... not nice, I accept it. I am also very happy when a member talk to me and as Chris said ... I also like when members interact with eachother making room being full of life and not bored.

:drinkup for the ones that talk!!!!
William Haley
Created by: William Haley

9/3/15 @ 5:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yeah its bad when no one is talking... i consider myself lucky cause usually in my room people are talking to each other... in fact sometimes they are talking so much to each other that they forget im there lol hahahaha but i like it... but depending on the time I connect the room gets more quiet and it is not as fun...

One of my fans told me something that I didnt know and that could explain why you guys see models saying hi and no answer from the members... He said when he buy credits the site automaticly transfer the user to some room... so if the model the site selected is not the customers type he will probably just leave and probably wont answer... also when a model gets offline sometimes all the fans are transfered to another room... So when people just go to my room and leave without saying anything i always try to think they were just transfered there lol

zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

9/3/15 @ 5:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yeah its bad when no one is talking... i consider myself lucky cause usually in my room people are talking to each other... in fact sometimes they are talking so much to each other that they forget im there lol hahahaha but i like it... but depending on the time I connect the room gets more quiet and it is not as fun...

One of my fans told me something that I didnt know and that could explain why you guys see models saying hi and no answer from the members... He said when he buy credits the site automaticly transfer the user to some room... so if the model the site selected is not the customers type he will probably just leave and probably wont answer... also when a model gets offline sometimes all the fans are transfered to another room... So when people just go to my room and leave without saying anything i always try to think they were just transfered there lol

Mr. Haley, I'm not sure about the first part--getting switched to another room after buying credits--because I always buy my credits from the main page. For the second part, about being switched after a model goes offline, I think that part was fixed a while back. Now when a model logs off I just get an "Offline" page for him.

Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

9/3/15 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree with ourjeffie it won't change no matter how many times it's posted, same as the freeloader or non spending member argument. I also recall rooms were more active years ago even when a model was in private. I believe competition is tough with more models online and the approach of many models have changed. In speaking with a model I think I figured out one big problem as he told me studios are teaching models to chat less and ask for tips or privates after only few minutes. I communicate with several members on Twitter who have become frustrated with being asked for credits within minutes of being in a room. Many of them have left these sites behind and this could also be why many have just gone silent.

Many new models follow this training and most of them don't last long while ones that are good communicators figure out ways to make it work. Not that this is all on the studios, but changes in training would be good for models and get some members talking and spending again which would be good for all.

9/3/15 @ 2:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree with ourjeffie it won't change no matter how many times it's posted, same as the freeloader or non spending member argument. I also recall rooms were more active years ago even when a model was in private. I believe competition is tough with more models online and the approach of many models have changed. In speaking with a model I think I figured out one big problem as he told me studios are teaching models to chat less and ask for tips or privates after only few minutes. I communicate with several members on Twitter who have become frustrated with being asked for credits within minutes of being in a room. Many of them have left these sites behind and this could also be why many have just gone silent.

Many new models follow this training and most of them don't last long while ones that are good communicators figure out ways to make it work. Not that this is all on the studios, but changes in training would be good for models and get some members talking and spending again which would be good for all.

Ironclad you are probably right in much of what you say. One can generally see which performers are working for studios, and yes for the studios if one guy does not workout they always seem to find someone to replace him.
Unfortunately the studios just don't get it. Members get wise to what they are doing and like you say they will get turned off by a performer making those requests.
Thanks for your feedback ...now maybe the administration of the site will look into making some changes (fingers crossed)

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

9/3/15 @ 4:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ironclad you are probably right in much of what you say. One can generally see which performers are working for studios, and yes for the studios if one guy does not workout they always seem to find someone to replace him.
Unfortunately the studios just don't get it. Members get wise to what they are doing and like you say they will get turned off by a performer making those requests.
Thanks for your feedback ...now maybe the administration of the site will look into making some changes (fingers crossed)

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

As far as telling which performers work in studios that is true with models in different part of the world. Most American performers work for virtual studios instead of physical studios I've learned from that same model. So that type of training is across the board as I've seen one studio post stuff on Twitter regarding training too.

9/3/15 @ 5:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as telling which performers work in studios that is true with models in different part of the world. Most American performers work for virtual studios instead of physical studios I've learned from that same model. So that type of training is across the board as I've seen one studio post stuff on Twitter regarding training too.

Hey thanks for the heads up on that ....one learns something new everyday

:thumbsup :thumbsup
William Haley

9/4/15 @ 10:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mr. Haley, I'm not sure about the first part--getting switched to another room after buying credits--because I always buy my credits from the main page. For the second part, about being switched after a model goes offline, I think that part was fixed a while back. Now when a model logs off I just get an "Offline" page for him.

hahaha thank u zyx... so i guess everything I wrote was already fixed lol so i didnt help at all haahahah

So i will try to add something else...

It does makes me feel bad when someone is in my room like everyday and never say even hi... specially knowing that i never ask for privates or tips unless they tell me before they wanna go or they wanna see something... So one day I wrote a message to one of this guy, he was every night the first to arrive in my room and never said even hi... He surprisely answered my mail saying he was very shy and he just liked to "admire" but was too shy to talk.... and then it made me feel ok to see him everyday in my room cause i knew why it was happening... and I would always whisper for him something like "Hey... u dont have to answer :) but hope u are doing good" :) hahaha it is being like this for a while... and I dont feel ignored anymore...

So an advice I give u to the members is when they like the model and like watching their room... but feel VERY shy and dont feel comfortable talking even in whisper, they can send an inbox message explaning that to the model ... i GARANTEE it makes the performer feel much better for understanding whats going on... at least works for me...

And to the MODELS now ...a little advice is to dont ask for a tip or private when a member just say hi to you ... they will take you private if they wanna do it... you trying to force them to do it will not suddently make them interested... worse than that in most cases will make them uncorfortable and leave without answering and they will lose the opportunity to see that maybe you are a really nice guy to spend sometime... In fact you will genarate even more credits having fun in your room and interacting with them if you just forget about money and enjoy your time... they will end up having a good time plus knowing how you really are as a person when you are just having fun, and then FOR THAT reason in many cases they will feel good in your room and will want to have sometime alone with you in private... or tip you or whatever...

I know its not all models but i do visit the site with a member account sometimes and it does happen alot that I go to a room and hear something like " Hey bb, want a private show ? " ... im always think like dammm does It every work?....

but thats all just my opinion ahahha :) :)

zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

9/4/15 @ 11:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, Mr. Haley, I didn't mean to be contrary or a know-it-all.

New models should definitely follow your advice. I know I don't visit your room regularly, but I cannot recall a single instance when you from your side asked members to tip you or take you into private. On the other hand, I remember many times when members tipped you freely, without any coercion at all, and many times when you disappeared into private shows, some lasting for a few minutes, others lasting for many tens of minutes, even extending beyond the hour-mark, also without any pressure from you.

I apologize again, Mr. Haley, if I gave any offense.
William Haley

9/4/15 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry, Mr. Haley, I didn't mean to be contrary or a know-it-all.

New models should definitely follow your advice. I know I don't visit your room regularly, but I cannot recall a single instance when you from your side asked members to tip you or take you into private. On the other hand, I remember many times when members tipped you freely, without any coercion at all, and many times when you disappeared into private shows, some lasting for a few minutes, others lasting for many tens of minutes, even extending beyond the hour-mark, also without any pressure from you.

I apologize again, Mr. Haley, if I gave any offense.

zyx u dont ever have to apologize... u are always so polite here and when you visit my room :) haha :) i didnt take it as an offense at all... im glad u told me things that i didnt know were updated on the site :) hugs
Thomas Chad
Created by: Thomas Chad

9/5/15 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agreed. It's very hard sometimes to get customers to talk. It's frustrating because I get so bored when I'm not in private or party, so I like to interact with people. But, what are you gonna do?
Fulgencio Z
Created by: Fulgencio Z

9/6/15 @ 7:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, for sure it's very frustating and .... finally when a member that wants to talk came in room, he say ... "Bb, smile" but ... it cames after a boring time, it takes some time to smile so the smile can be real and not a fake one.
As i said .... people are different, people might be shy. Or maybe more of them think that models are busy when they type or talk with other persons in room.

An advice for members ... Even if you see that the model is typing, say something. Model will find time for any person is talking with him in their room. It can take few seconds or up to a minute to answer and i think that performers need some understanding.

Cheers :drinkup
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

9/6/15 @ 12:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

An advice for members ... Even if you see that the model is typing, say something. Model will find time for any person is talking with him in their room. It can take few seconds or up to a minute to answer and i think that performers need some understanding.

Cheers :drinkup

If I go into to a room and all I see is a model typing :( I know that is a sign of a room with too much whispering and not a good open chat room so I go to the next room :( :bulb
myelmo

9/6/15 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fish that what you get for too much whispering
:bulb :hitit
myelmo

9/6/15 @ 1:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chris, I agree. And ten years ago, or thereabouts, most rooms were like this - the performer and the members all having a good time together. The interaction between members continued when the model was taken private. This used to be the norm.

Alas, that was then, this is now. Times have changed.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup but more like two year ago

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails