User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Does anybody know how to FLIRT?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Does anybody know how to FLIRT?
Brax Morris
Created by: Brax Morris

11/18/17 @ 12:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as I'm a beginner, I've met a "problem" of people being rude or impolite here. Since there are always just a few guests in my room, a random member jumps in, then immediately leaves, or askes for different stuff without saying hello and goodbye. When I ask people in my room to talk to me, they just start to leave. This makes me freaking sad, to be honest. I'm not blankly staring at my screen, always smiling, my music is not too loud, I'm always happy to chat, either by talking or typing. Or maybe I'm not attractive to guys, I just don't get the point almost every1 ignores me.
Please comment on this, help me to find out the reason of what's going on. It makes me sad :(
Douglas Star
Created by: Douglas Star

11/18/17 @ 3:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as I'm a beginner, I've met a "problem" of people being rude or impolite here. Since there are always just a few guests in my room, a random member jumps in, then immediately leaves, or askes for different stuff without saying hello and goodbye. When I ask people in my room to talk to me, they just start to leave. This makes me freaking sad, to be honest. I'm not blankly staring at my screen, always smiling, my music is not too loud, I'm always happy to chat, either by talking or typing. Or maybe I'm not attractive to guys, I just don't get the point almost every1 ignores me.
Please comment on this, help me to find out the reason of what's going on. It makes me sad :(

So buddy, all can i say is you must be ready for that. It's to hard to hold ur head so clear then your feelings at high level.
Sometimes is really crazy to see and chat, but you must remember yourself before ur best sex :D I dont think you was " Mr. Talking " :D:D:D
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

11/18/17 @ 8:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you sit there feeling sad, you will have no customers. Sadness shows with a vengeance. Say "hi" in public chat (don't whisper), feel good about yourself and don't worry whether someone talks to you or flirts. Not everyone is in the mood, even if they're looking around. Sometimes, men just look around. If they like what they see, they may make you a favorite and return later. But if you display your sad face, they won't come back. And quit thinking people are rude or impolite just because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. You are the entertainment on stage, not them.

Created by: z-money

11/19/17 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Awww perfessir!! Be nice!! :orglaugh
But I will echo a bit of what they said. You have to remember the harsh reality...you are pretty much a product on display with hundreds of people passing by taking a look. Some may only glance (the ones that leave immediately). Others may take a longer look (the ones that enter your room but don’t say anything). Others look more closely (speak briefly then leave). And then you have those that are really interested. Those also fall into a few categories, the main ones being those that will chat you up with no intention of tipping or having a show and those that talk, tip, or private. In my opinion, to prevent feeling rejected, you just have to remember that everyone has a preference, and only a small number of visitors to flirt actually interact AND pay. It’s a sad truth, but a realistic one. Managing your expectations will help manage your attitude!! Good luck!!
Brax Morris

11/19/17 @ 8:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Awww perfessir!! Be nice!! :orglaugh
But I will echo a bit of what they said. You have to remember the harsh reality...you are pretty much a product on display with hundreds of people passing by taking a look. Some may only glance (the ones that leave immediately). Others may take a longer look (the ones that enter your room but don’t say anything). Others look more closely (speak briefly then leave). And then you have those that are really interested. Those also fall into a few categories, the main ones being those that will chat you up with no intention of tipping or having a show and those that talk, tip, or private. In my opinion, to prevent feeling rejected, you just have to remember that everyone has a preference, and only a small number of visitors to flirt actually interact AND pay. It’s a sad truth, but a realistic one. Managing your expectations will help manage your attitude!! Good luck!!

Such a good word you've spreaded here, uncovering the reality. This might help me alot. Thank you :) and by the way, I'm never sad HAhaa
Created by: louisphillippe

11/19/17 @ 9:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you sit there feeling sad, you will have no customers. Sadness shows with a vengeance. Say "hi" in public chat (don't whisper), feel good about yourself and don't worry whether someone talks to you or flirts. Not everyone is in the mood, even if they're looking around. Sometimes, men just look around. If they like what they see, they may make you a favorite and return later. But if you display your sad face, they won't come back. And quit thinking people are rude or impolite just because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. You are the entertainment on stage, not them.

:thumbsup :thumbsup I agree.... :thumbsup Just seating there because it's
your expected scheduled time won't help your revenue making
plans.... :winkwink :winkwink
:angel No one comes here to look at a sad bored face and even less
to hear DRAMA...like your sister,grandmother or Dad need a kidney transplant,
expensive medication or a trip to Roma before they expire or
you need a new car..... :orglaugh :orglaugh...NOT that you have done that!!!
Those tricks were good only for a few months way back circa 2004 when we
had black and white cameras and every room had a monitor with average $2.99
per minute for REAL privates... :orglaugh :orglaugh
Keep in mind people come here for entertainment,a good time and a good
uplifting experience... :thumbsup :thumbsup
:evil :evil Just a big dick,sexy buns and a cute face are NOT all you need
to be a great model ( although it won't hurt...!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :thumbsup )
:angel :If you are ill,sad,in a bad mood or foul humor stay away!!! :angel or
you might loose the steady good clients just by having a negative attitude... :angel

:thumbsup :thumbsup Remember: :orglaugh :orglaugh When you laugh the world
laughs with you.. :( :( Cry...and you cry alone... :( :( "

Just my :twocents and I hope I helped someone to make better choices and
make good money here.... :angel ... :) ... :guitar ... :drinkup
Asti
Created by: asti

11/19/17 @ 9:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brax, and responders have touched on a difficult line to walk. If performers, as suggested, go with the flow of a silent room they may be perceived by that one passer-by as uncommunicative, who will then come to the forum, begin a new thread and start the cycle all over again. :helpme To be a successful cam model, gathering a following and earning consistent credits, is more complex than removing ones clothes and :jerkoff. Look at all the people types involved; silent models, chatty models, silent members, chatty members, silent members first time visiting a performer trying to get the feel for a model, silent members there to earn points, silent members who get mad when a performer doesn't say hello to them...We know they're all out there. To go with the flow Brax you have to navigate all these different types of people. Its a little funny you want to engage silent people in your room while in other threads there are members wanting to chat all day in the open rooms complaining the site has changed because performers whisper. The easy solution; chat seeking members find performers wanting the same. :)

I said it in another thread, in my opinion, tipping is partly to fault for changes to the site. As it is in this case, the de-evolution of model/member interaction. The tipping option is not bad but there was more open room conversation before it came to be. However, now almost everything, not merely requests must have a tip associated with them. Some performers will not engage in conversation without a tip. "Hello, cue for members to leave that room." Flirting and engaging in light conversation is almost a lost concept here. They're supposed to be spontaneous. Too often now "send me a tip" is the likely reply. I'm not suggesting the site remove tipping, ala the anti-whisper campaign. If site alterations, new options and features change the site I make adjustments as well. I have navigated these changes and am able to chat with a model before initiating a private.

It is up to the members to find agreeable performers. :thumbsup
Asti

11/19/17 @ 9:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...like your sister,grandmother or Dad need a kidney transplant,
expensive medication or a trip to Roma before they expire or
you need a new car..... Those tricks were good only for a few months way back circa 2004...

Louisphillippe, unfortunately a little more recent then that! :orglaugh

11/19/17 @ 9:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh :thumbsup :thumbsup Believe me you ARE attractive
enough BRAX!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup
You are dealing with a very long existing "problem" :winkwink
:angel Silent viewers have been around since Adam & Steve :orglaugh :orglaugh
and no one can make them chat no matter what!!! :) :) it is the
"TV watchers syndrome" most people have lost the sense of communicating
and even less the fine art of FLIRTING!!! :( :( I blame it to the
modern technology :thumbsup :thumbsup ,lack of social skills and the eternal
"window shopping" :evil :evil hopping around from room to room
to see what they might possibly be missing or get for free... :orglaugh :orglaugh
:thumbsup :thumbsup Stay positive,smile a lot,be kind,ignore the negatives and
remember all the good members passing by.... :thumbsup :thumbsup

:angel I wish you a long prosperous carfeer BRAX!! :guitar :guitar

and just my :twocents :thumbsup :winkwink :guitar :drinkup

11/19/17 @ 9:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh Please do tell!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh I thought that crap ended
12 or 15 years ago.... :orglaugh :orglaugh
:thumbsup :thumbsup There is a sucker born every minute... :orglaugh :orglaugh
:angel Well....I have to go now.... :orglaugh :orglaugh Sister Sharifahhaha sent
me an email to tell me her husband Prince Mohawahaha left me his entire $120.000.000
fortune back in Nigeria and I have to send her $50.000.00 to pay for the
inheritance taxes in Burundi... :thumbsup :thumbsup
Running to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!
A bien tot!!! :orglaugh

Opppssss!! Off topic!!!

my :twocents as usual...
:offtopic ...sorry!!!
Asti

11/19/17 @ 9:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh I won't keep you from your bank errand! :winkwink
But I have seen the sob story pleas for money well beyond 2004. :helpme
In the last few years everyone must have recovered :guitar :party
or made travel arrangements another way! :orglaugh

11/19/17 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Asti, you’re right! Sitting in a silent room is never a good idea, neither is 100% whispering as some models do. I think in the beginning engaging with every member that talks to you, whether you think they’ll tip/private or not is the best way to show who you are, especially to the lurking members who want to get a feel before engaging themselves. One of my faves has been doing this 95% whispering for a while, but still asks me why their room has been dying over the last few months! Your room looks boring and unwelcoming!! The balance of a chat room is definitely complicated and something you just have to get a feel for, I think.
Asti

11/19/17 @ 12:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All things in moderation! I agree Z. Personally, I don't believe whispering is the downfall as purported to be. However, it should be used in moderation. Most of the performers I visit use whispering before I can even say hello. They seem to be in private a lot as well. I am not observing the detriment I read about in the forums but I respect the differing opinion.

As a side bar there are members who want endless open room conversations. I'll admit talking amongst members and the model can be fun but some members become mad or annoyed when the model is taken private even though that is the performer's goal. Annoyed members have wanted a warning from the intended private taking member. That is too much. I have taken a model into private during a open room conversation and the first thing the model says is thank you. Not because they barely tolerate discussion but because they were not earning any money. That is the bottom line. For many performers this is a supplementary income.

11/19/17 @ 3:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whispering is a big part of my flirt experience, not just for what I say, but for personal things that my faves don’t necessarily talk to everyone about. Maybe I’m naive, but I think it’s normal for models to have a few “friend members” and then there’s everyone else. I don’t see the problems people complain about either. If a model’s room is that busy, then yeah, don’t try to whisper with them. My interaction is almost entirely in whisper if there aren’t other members in the room that I know or that are interacting in a chat room way (generally talking rather than directed specifically to the model.) Whispering allows for more personal conversation, but I agree it shouldn’t dominate a model’s attention.
Brax Morris

11/20/17 @ 3:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So buddy, all can i say is you must be ready for that. It's to hard to hold ur head so clear then your feelings at high level.
Sometimes is really crazy to see and chat, but you must remember yourself before ur best sex :D I dont think you was " Mr. Talking " :D:D:D

You know man. It was a month of dating before my best sex. If it goes for a one night stand, of course you can shut up and do 'things'. But who the hell want to be treated as a one night stand?

11/20/17 @ 7:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You know man. It was a month of dating before my best sex. If it goes for a one night stand, of course you can shut up and do 'things'. But who the hell want to be treated as a one night stand?

:thumbsup :thumbsup A man wiser beyond his young age!! :thumbsup :thumbsup
:evil Anybody can f**k...but few can make love... :evil :evil or a least
a similar on cam experience.... :angel :angel But aiming for great sex???? woowwww!!!
:guitar Taking your time and going for the best sex ever,here or in
real life,is a sign of a mentally mature,considerate lover and a great
partner BRAX!.... :thumbsup :thumbsup

Just my :twocents .... :angel .... :guitar
Created by: 640509040147

11/21/17 @ 12:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some may only glance (the ones that leave immediately). Others may take a longer look (the ones that enter your room but don’t say anything). Others look more closely (speak briefly then leave). And then you have those that are really interested. Those also fall into a few categories, the main ones being those that will chat you up with no intention of tipping or having a show and those that talk, tip, or private. In my opinion, to prevent feeling rejected, you just have to remember that everyone has a preference, and only a small number of visitors to flirt actually interact AND pay. It’s a sad truth, but a realistic one. Managing your expectations will help manage your attitude!!

Hey, nice analysis

Eh, this is sort of a Catch 22 for me

Now, I am guilty of being one of those to enter a room and then immediately run away (I'm working on changing that habit) but that mostly comes from me wanting to get a feel from the room. In my experience, before I can even grasp any impressions, I get hit with a whisper greeting when entering a new room. It's almost always the basic: "Hello, how you doing? Let's have fun? Private? OhMIBod makes me cum! BB?" I mean, can we at least do a little more flirting before getting to that level...?

Speaking of whispers, I guess I'm a minority in that I prefer the whispers only AFTER building some sort of comfort with a performer. I tend to stick with open chat even if a performer doesn't up until more deeper questions are asked. It's pretty much just because I like to share stories with some of the great guys who I've gotten to know over time.

Now in terms of actually open chat and flirting - a strong smile, humor, speaking and getting to know my turn-ons are all methods that work for me. It makes it easier to want to naturally tip a performer versus being asked for them
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

11/21/17 @ 1:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay. I just looked over your profile. You're FUCKING HOT! The problem isn't lack of attraction.
I'd have to be in your room and just watch but from being on the site for WAY too long, here's some of what's going on ...
1. Many models beg for tips, private, tips, private, blah blah blah .... It's so damn annoying! People can be skittish because just models saying hello feels like an attempt to poach them.
2. A lot of people are just horrified to interact. It's not you. Or at least there's nothing you could do about it.
3. The best models are the ones who seem to follow a particular pattern. 1st - They encourage a conversation between themselves and the members in an open chat. You have to TALK to the members and show your face. Smile. Talk about fun stuff. 2nd - when things pick up, they'll do a party chat or get some tips flowing by being sexy. 3rd - When things slow down, they target individuals in conversation. But they have a plan to address each energy level and don't mind transitioning between those energy levels.
It's all about control.

Those are my thoughts.

11/21/17 @ 11:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, nice analysis

Eh, this is sort of a Catch 22 for me

Now, I am guilty of being one of those to enter a room and then immediately run away (I'm working on changing that habit) but that mostly comes from me wanting to get a feel from the room. In my experience, before I can even grasp any impressions, I get hit with a whisper greeting when entering a new room. It's almost always the basic: "Hello, how you doing? Let's have fun? Private? OhMIBod makes me cum! BB?" I mean, can we at least do a little more flirting before getting to that level...?

Speaking of whispers, I guess I'm a minority in that I prefer the whispers only AFTER building some sort of comfort with a performer. I tend to stick with open chat even if a performer doesn't up until more deeper questions are asked. It's pretty much just because I like to share stories with some of the great guys who I've gotten to know over time.

Now in terms of actually open chat and flirting - a strong smile, humor, speaking and getting to know my turn-ons are all methods that work for me. It makes it easier to want to naturally tip a performer versus being asked for them

I don't think it's a bad thing to enter and leave a room without saying anything. It sounds harsh, but this is one of those places where you can be judgmental without feeling bad. We're here to find what attracts us and what turns us on. If I enter a room and the guy's haircut rubs me wrong, I'm out!! :orglaugh Sorry, but if your hair stands higher than your dick....not my thing!! These are the weird little things that we have the right to judge without even talking to models. Or maybe I'm just mean... I'm not a dick, really...I know I kinda sound like one, but this is our playground. I don't owe a "hello" or any other conversation to every model that I glance at. I've been every type of member I initially described. I don't think there's anything wrong with any of them...just something models have to realize and accept.

I only use whispers as primary communication with my two very best faves/friends. Otherwise, I only whisper if whispered to, and only if we've already chatted in open chat. If a model I don't know whispers to me and I'm actually interested in chatting, I respond without whispering until they get the hint. Whispers are an important part of Flirt, but should be used as recommended, sparingly as far as number of people models use it with at once.

11/21/17 @ 11:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay. I just looked over your profile. You're FUCKING HOT! The problem isn't lack of attraction.
I'd have to be in your room and just watch but from being on the site for WAY too long, here's some of what's going on ...
1. Many models beg for tips, private, tips, private, blah blah blah .... It's so damn annoying! People can be skittish because just models saying hello feels like an attempt to poach them.
2. A lot of people are just horrified to interact. It's not you. Or at least there's nothing you could do about it.
3. The best models are the ones who seem to follow a particular pattern. 1st - They encourage a conversation between themselves and the members in an open chat. You have to TALK to the members and show your face. Smile. Talk about fun stuff. 2nd - when things pick up, they'll do a party chat or get some tips flowing by being sexy. 3rd - When things slow down, they target individuals in conversation. But they have a plan to address each energy level and don't mind transitioning between those energy levels.
It's all about control.

Those are my thoughts.

:guitar :guitar :guitar
#3!!! YES YES YES!! If more models followed #3, they would be so much more successful. It's disappointing to see some models trying the same thing over and over and over without success. Change it up! And what works for one guy won't necessarily work for the other!!
When asked by my boo why people just leave his room after he whispers hello, I told him the same thing. Whispering hello can be seen as leading to asking for something. Have more conversation, and do it in open chat!!

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails