User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Why do most people who visit my room never talk?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Why do most people who visit my room never talk?
Caramelo Valentino
Created by: Caramelo Valentino

6/20/18 @ 10:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why do so many customers come in to my room and not talk? I've been on this site for over 2 weeks, and most of the time my room is silent as a grave. Why are so many people in and out of my room all day but don't ever say anything? Why do I have people in my room for over half an hour but never respond when I say hi? Why do many more of them leave as soon as I say hi? I'd like to know what it is that they are waiting for or what they want me to do. Not much is going to happen in free chat unless I'm getting tipped, so you might as well try to get to know me. I don't know what to do if I'm working 8 - 10 hours and nobody is talking. I'm not going to dance the entire time with no feedback.
Created by: gofish

6/21/18 @ 12:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why do so many customers come in to my room and not talk? I've been on this site for over 2 weeks, and most of the time my room is silent as a grave. Why are so many people in and out of my room all day but don't ever say anything? Why do I have people in my room for over half an hour but never respond when I say hi? Why do many more of them leave as soon as I say hi? I'd like to know what it is that they are waiting for or what they want me to do. Not much is going to happen in free chat unless I'm getting tipped, so you might as well try to get to know me. I don't know what to do if I'm working 8 - 10 hours and nobody is talking. I'm not going to dance the entire time with no feedback.

Caramelo Valentino sorry to hear that you have ended up in a chatroom void of any one talking. It is sad to see the site heading in this direction, but part of the problem is the whispering that is out of control. Seems when viewers see no one talking in the room then they don't talk as well. In addition seems. At the same time quite a few performers jump on members who say hello get a response "Take me private". Hopefully there will be a solution to address this problem and that many viewers will realize that a mere HELLO could really make a performer's day just a lot brighter.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: 640509040147

6/21/18 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every time this topic comes up, I ask myself whether models prefer a room of beggars or a room of quiet sitters...?

Anyway, you shouldn't take the silent treatment from users personally... like at all. Most, from what I've seen anyway, just simply don't talk (some run away because you're trying to force it) and they'll most likely never give a reason as to why.

Don't focus or waste your time trying to it out. Instead, you should try to build your base on those who will respond to the typical "Hi. How are you? Where are you from? How old? Gay or Bi? Top or Bottom?" Questionnaire and go from there.

As someone else mentioned on a previous forum on the same topic: Your income depends on what you do, not what your customers do.

Now, if you are just trying to just make a room seem more "alive" just for the sake of it, then perhaps you should try some dancing, turning off whispers, do soft workouts, speak aloud versus typing, tease some toys/fetishes... basically anything new to experiment what will get a reaction.
Created by: gofish

6/21/18 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every time this topic comes up, I ask myself whether models prefer a room of beggars or a room of quiet sitters...?

Anyway, you shouldn't take the silent treatment from users personally... like at all. Most, from what I've seen anyway, just simply don't talk (some run away because you're trying to force it) and they'll most likely never give a reason as to why.

Don't focus or waste your time trying to it out. Instead, you should try to build your base on those who will respond to the typical "Hi. How are you? Where are you from? How old? Gay or Bi? Top or Bottom?" Questionnaire and go from there.
As someone else mentioned on a previous forum on the same topic: Your income depends on what you do, not what your customers do.
Now, if you are just trying to just make a room seem more "alive" just for the sake of it, then perhaps you should try some dancing, turning off whispers, do soft workouts, speak aloud versus typing, tease some toys/fetishes... basically anything new to experiment what will get a reaction.

Very interesting and informative response there. Brings up a few valid point for any performer to actually consider.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Asti
Created by: asti

6/21/18 @ 7:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know about y'all but when I select Caramelo's name to visit his profile page I end up with the yellow ribbon message, "The performer's bio you requested is not available. Please choose a different performer." Either he is gone or my area is blocked.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

6/21/18 @ 9:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know about y'all but when I select Caramelo's name to visit his profile page I end up with the yellow ribbon message, "The performer's bio you requested is not available. Please choose a different performer." Either he is gone or my area is blocked.

I don't get that yellow ribbon for him. But I don't think it's what you get when you're blocked anyway.
Asti

6/21/18 @ 10:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't get that yellow ribbon for him. But I don't think it's what you get when you're blocked anyway.

Uncertain, I only know a performer from my state had the state blocked and the yellow band with that note appeared. If you are able to see his bio page it sounds likely my geographic region may be blocked.
Created by: z-money

6/21/18 @ 10:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Caramelo Valentino sorry to hear that you have ended up in a chatroom void of any one talking. It is sad to see the site heading in this direction, but part of the problem is the whispering that is out of control. Seems when viewers see no one talking in the room then they don't talk as well. In addition seems. At the same time quite a few performers jump on members who say hello get a response "Take me private". Hopefully there will be a solution to address this problem and that many viewers will realize that a mere HELLO could really make a performer's day just a lot brighter.

What the hell does whispering have to do with a room where no conversation at all is happening?? Irrelevant in my eyes and a weak attempt to push your "more chat, less credits" ideology. The bigger issue that I have not seen Flirt comment on or address is the issue of guests and basic members. They are happy to allow people with no intention to spend to consume models' time/effort and negatively affect the experience of paying members. This isn't youtube or some other site where views are enough to pay people for their "content." While there are premium members who don't really spend and go from room to room trying to find a free show or glance in open room or party, getting rid guests in chat, and restricting the longevity of basic accounts would go a long way in improving the experience of paying members, and it would also reduce the problems that models have with silent visitors, harassment, and just generally having their time wasted. Let guests and basics view without chatting if you're so concerned about turning people off to the site.
Caramelo Valentino

6/21/18 @ 10:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gofish, great advice. And great advice from you too.... I'm just going to say Agent 47. I'm not offended by the silence. I'm just trying to keep my room interesting throughout the day by interacting with my viewers, once you're a few hours and there's not much going on it becomes very awkward, and I don't know what to do other than just staring at my screen.

Also, I posted in the performers only section just after creating this post. I talked about my mixed feelings about whispering. I actually agree. I think whispering is a huge contributor to this problem because when I finally do get people to talk, then they usually whisper and it does nothing to help the mood of the room. Of course, I'm on here to make money, but if I'm going to be on this site all day, then I'd rather interact with people then not. I can always deal with the beggars when they start begging.

Also, I have Texas, USA, and Georgia, USA blocked. Too many people I know from those states. lol
Created by: 640509040147

6/21/18 @ 11:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm just going to say Agent 47. I'm not offended by the silence. I'm just trying to keep my room interesting throughout the day by interacting with my viewers, once you're a few hours and there's not much going on it becomes very awkward, and I don't know what to do other than just staring at my screen.

Also, I posted in the performers only section just after creating this post. I talked about my mixed feelings about whispering. I actually agree. I think whispering is a huge contributor to this problem because when I finally do get people to talk, then they usually whisper and it does nothing to help the mood of the room. Of course, I'm on here to make money, but if I'm going to be on this site all day, then I'd rather interact with people then not. I can always deal with the beggars when they start begging.

Also, I have Texas, USA, and Georgia, USA blocked. Too many people I know from those states. lol

Understandable and hey, I'm sure other performers know how to deal with the silent rooms better than any of us.

Personally, I'm always on the "pro-whisper" side of the debate but if a model asks me to speak in open room, I try to but will usually keep it casual. Again, just find what works for you after a few different trials. Good luck!

:)

Also, I didn't know there was an option to block certain parts of the world. Lol
Asti

6/22/18 @ 6:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Caramelo, thank you for the confirmation. As I am unable to visit your room, I will wish you luck here in establishing a fan base and having success onsite. I never understood people being silent in rooms for long durations. I know there are many excuses but again do not understand. It's not as if you bite...or do you? :winkwink :orglaugh Good luck!
Asti

6/22/18 @ 7:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What the hell does whispering have to do with a room where no conversation at all is happening?? Irrelevant in my eyes and a weak attempt to push your "more chat, less credits" ideology. The bigger issue that I have not seen Flirt comment on or address is the issue of guests and basic members. They are happy to allow people with no intention to spend to consume models' time/effort and negatively affect the experience of paying members. This isn't youtube or some other site where views are enough to pay people for their "content." While there are premium members who don't really spend and go from room to room trying to find a free show or glance in open room or party, getting rid guests in chat, and restricting the longevity of basic accounts would go a long way in improving the experience of paying members, and it would also reduce the problems that models have with silent visitors, harassment, and just generally having their time wasted. Let guests and basics view without chatting if you're so concerned about turning people off to the site.

Z, nice observations. Especially glad you brought it back to the site's mantra, "we are trying to entice new membership". I didn't have or require these entitlements to become a member. These new basics accounts needn't buy in when they the experience for free.

xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

6/23/18 @ 1:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What the hell does whispering have to do with a room where no conversation at all is happening?? Irrelevant in my eyes and a weak attempt to push your "more chat, less credits" ideology.

perfessir
Created by: perfessir

6/24/18 @ 3:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most people do not visit this site to interact, talk, chat or anything other than to see naked sexy men. "Chat room" is a serious misnomer. If you want to chat, go to a real chat room; if you want money from f4f customers, take off your pants and be a horny hunk or twink.
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

6/24/18 @ 7:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't take it so personally, a lot of guys are on this site like me who are very different than the character we portray on this site. YOU are the good-looking one in this on screen relationship. Many of us may be shy, in real life have handicaps that make us come to this site (like Cerebral Palsy or are not blessed with your looks or even true other physical handicaps). Sometimes we are just socially withdrawn. This is a fantasy place for us to live our desires because in real life, it is just not happening for us. Some are just reading your profile or watching to see if they get a free show. Try to think of us as shy school girls (or boys) and you want to help us shed our clothes and credits and make us feel like the most special thing in the world. And don't get hurt by the quiet customer/clients. They may be more afraid of you!
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

6/25/18 @ 1:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1st of all hey, and welcome to f4f. This is one of the main issues that models encounter trough a shift, I mean, me personally, I got used to it, but you have to know that many of the costumers use the feature on the site wich they just go "next, next" they berally see yah, if smth get theyr eye they stop, however its nothing to take personal. About the persons that they just sit in your room for hours, my guess is that they are multi tasking, so they just keep open lots of tabs of models, and they just, you know, wait and wait. Or there might be the case wich I dont understand but still hapening, is where costumers dont have credits and they are shy to say something because they think u might ask for something they cant offer (for me personally its not about the credits, and its pissin me off that costumers think alike, I mean for a talk I obvi dont ask anything but respect) anyway, at the end of the day its theyr personal preferance and there is nothing to do. Hope I could provide you with some answears, wish you the best of luck out there buddy. Justin.
Caramelo Valentino

6/26/18 @ 6:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, Justin. The tabs and multi-tasking explain a lot. Thanks for the good wishes!
Caramelo Valentino

6/26/18 @ 6:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agent 47, thanks for the help and wishes of success. I appreciate it. :)

Travis, your insight is very helpful. Thank you! :)
Created by: louisphillippe

6/26/18 @ 8:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Z, nice observations. Especially glad you brought it back to the site's mantra, "we are trying to entice new membership". I didn't have or require these entitlements to become a member. These new basics accounts needn't buy in when they the experience for free.

:thumbsup :thumbsup Very well put!!Those basic account members will
never or very seldom spend a cent!!! :winkwink :winkwink
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

6/28/18 @ 7:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i like many members will not talk in room that has too much whispering other than to tell a member hi :evil :evil :evil

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails