User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

MENTORING NEW MODELS
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: MENTORING NEW MODELS
Foreplay4Ever
Created by: foreplay4ever

8/13/18 @ 6:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have taken part in several conversations which discuss the fact that new models receive little or no training, and basically give away the goods in the public chat room in hopes of getting tipped. This sink-or-swim approach is one of the reasons that model quality is so low, and turnover is so high. Perhaps there could be some type of mentoring program between models and members. You match a veteran member with a new model, and the member guides the model for a week or two while they learn the ropes. I haven't given a lot of thought about how this would work, but members would then have an opportunity to "create" a model that is more in keeping with what this site was designed to do...Flirt4free!!!!
Created by: vskurtis

8/13/18 @ 6:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post in our forums! I will send over your suggestion to the appropriate department so they can review. If you have any other suggestions or if you come across any issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. There will always be a rep available.
Created by: gofish

8/14/18 @ 12:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have taken part in several conversations which discuss the fact that new models receive little or no training, and basically give away the goods in the public chat room in hopes of getting tipped. This sink-or-swim approach is one of the reasons that model quality is so low, and turnover is so high. Perhaps there could be some type of mentoring program between models and members. You match a veteran member with a new model, and the member guides the model for a week or two while they learn the ropes. I haven't given a lot of thought about how this would work, but members would then have an opportunity to "create" a model that is more in keeping with what this site was designed to do...Flirt4free!!!!

Interesting thought there Foreplay4Ever. No all that sure if it would work as many performers on the site work through a studio which likes to be in complete control.

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: louisphillippe

8/14/18 @ 4:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting thought there Foreplay4Ever. No all that sure if it would work as many performers on the site work through a studio which likes to be in complete control.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

:thumbsup Then....shouldn't those studios be held at higher standards?
a certain minimum level of quality and service??...or because they are
separate studios it is a free for all?? :evil
:angel A minimum of qualifications must be required or what is
the sense for members to be here when the same model can be found
in 10 or 20 different sites for far less?? :angel :angel
:guitar :guitar We came to F4F looking for better quality and
models that fill certain requirements like a well spoken language,
kinder and more patient performers :evil :evil :guitar :guitar
:winkwink :winkwink Any qualms with those statement??? :winkwink :winkwink
:orglaugh :orglaugh I know...this is not what it used to be... :orglaugh :orglaugh

Just my :twocents and give me 1 cent back.... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Foreplay4Ever

8/14/18 @ 9:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup Then....shouldn't those studios be held at higher standards?
a certain minimum level of quality and service??...or because they are
separate studios it is a free for all?? :evil
:angel A minimum of qualifications must be required or what is
the sense for members to be here when the same model can be found
in 10 or 20 different sites for far less?? :angel :angel
:guitar :guitar We came to F4F looking for better quality and
models that fill certain requirements like a well spoken language,
kinder and more patient performers :evil :evil :guitar :guitar
:winkwink :winkwink Any qualms with those statement??? :winkwink :winkwink
:orglaugh :orglaugh I know...this is not what it used to be... :orglaugh :orglaugh

Just my :twocents and give me 1 cent back.... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

While I agree with the idea of placing the expectation on the studios, most seem to be solely interested in a making the quick buck. I guess it never occurred to them that they stand to make far more money if they invest a little time and money into training their models.
Created by: z-money

8/16/18 @ 1:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why can't you already offer this to new models? Members can do almost whatever they want. We don't need F4F's permission to mentor models or even other members.
:orglaugh :evil Also, how does F4F assess a member's ability/compatibility with what they want their models to be? Example: GoFish wants a chatroom, late-night TV host kind of model, maybe with some nip slips and occasional dick flashes, but it's a horrible business model on this site. :orglaugh :evil

I love the idea of newer models getting better mentorship, but it's not going to be through a member/F4F partnership. They already offer some professional development kind of stuff. I personally don't believe in taking adults by the hand and forcing them to use the resources they have....but hey :bowdown
Created by: gofish

8/16/18 @ 2:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why can't you already offer this to new models? Members can do almost whatever they want. We don't need F4F's permission to mentor models or even other members.
:orglaugh :evil Also, how does F4F assess a member's ability/compatibility with what they want their models to be? Example: GoFish wants a chatroom, late-night TV host kind of model, maybe with some nip slips and occasional dick flashes, but it's a horrible business model on this site. :orglaugh :evil

I love the idea of newer models getting better mentorship, but it's not going to be through a member/F4F partnership. They already offer some professional development kind of stuff. I personally don't believe in taking adults by the hand and forcing them to use the resources they have....but hey :bowdown

Z-Money the mentorship sounds like a great idea however as is often the case there is sometimes the problem with communication. A model might indicate English on the Bio page, but in reality has little understanding of it.

:winkwink :winkwink
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

8/16/18 @ 4:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How about holding studios more accountable for their models actions, they do get half their models earnings. I'd recommend having an online tutorial each new model must go through and pass a quiz on the content before they can even login for the first time. It'd be a starting point.
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

8/16/18 @ 4:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Asti
Created by: asti

8/16/18 @ 6:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A model might indicate English on the Bio page, but in reality has little understanding of it.
:winkwink :winkwink

Having spoken with performers about items on their profile page, I have learned many of them especially models in studios do not write their own profile.
So don't expect information in the bio being accurate. Ask the performer directly if you want to know something about them.

Foreplay4Ever

8/17/18 @ 9:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow!! Thank you, everyone. I was not expecting the number of responses that were received. And, I am impressed with the level of thought-provoking input received. I guess this thread gives me some direction if I want to expand on this idea.

By the way, Fish, I have made efforts with a few new models. They are receptive; but, it would have to be a situation where model and member can spend significant amounts of time together. What I find is many of the new models seem to bounce between any available time-slot. Presumably a decision of the studio trying to "find a place" where the new model fits the best.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

8/18/18 @ 8:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow!! Thank you, everyone. I was not expecting the number of responses that were received. And, I am impressed with the level of thought-provoking input received. I guess this thread gives me some direction if I want to expand on this idea.

By the way, Fish, I have made efforts with a few new models. They are receptive; but, it would have to be a situation where model and member can spend significant amounts of time together. What I find is many of the new models seem to bounce between any available time-slot. Presumably a decision of the studio trying to "find a place" where the new model fits the best.

Model training seems to be an ongoing discussion across this forum. When I first read what you said, I thought you meant a veteran MODEL coaching a Newbie model. That would make more sense than a member. However, part of training should be getting the member experience. Sometimes you don't know what it feels like to risk spending credits on someone who might be unresponsive or unclear. You don't fully understand the angles you want to see, or moving the camera too soon or staying on something too long.

However, we also need STUDIO training as well. I ask models if they have a shower available. Most of them don't.
If they're putting things up their butt all day, how can they clean out after they need to ... ya know ... go?
I don't understand the relationship between VS Media and the studios. I doubt it's exclusive and models broadcast on multiple websites, not just Flirt but some communication needs to be had.
Temperature Controls (models are too hot or too cold).
Smoking on cam.
Being in Russia and looking like someone's holding a gun to your head off camera instead of smiling.
These are issues which might be related to the studio instead of the model.
Created by: male4622

9/3/18 @ 2:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Could there also be a group of experienced consumers here that could be available to help new models?

9/3/18 @ 6:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Could there also be a group of experienced consumers here that could be available to help new models?

Male4622....:thumbsup

:thumbsup :thumbsup Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel :angel
:evil We buy the product...we should have a saying in the
packaging :orglaugh :orglaugh ( so to speak and no pun) :orglaugh :orglaugh
:bulb :bulb Great idea!!! :drinkup :drinkup
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

9/9/18 @ 9:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Louis I love you
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

9/10/18 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Male4622....:thumbsup

:thumbsup :thumbsup Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel :angel
:evil We buy the product...we should have a saying in the
packaging :orglaugh :orglaugh ( so to speak and no pun) :orglaugh :orglaugh
:bulb :bulb Great idea!!! :drinkup :drinkup

Why? Do you have a say in the packaging of any other "product" you buy?

Foreplay4Ever

9/10/18 @ 7:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why? Do you have a say in the packaging of any other "product" you buy?

Actually, yes, we do. The products we buy are designed based on our buying and spending habits. If the packaging works, leave it alone...but, if the packaging needs help, make the necessary changes.

9/10/18 @ 11:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Louis I love you

:thumbsup :thumbsup Right back at you...tenfold!! :angel :angel
( :orglaugh :orglaugh Now lets get a room.... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh )
L.P.

My :twocents

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails