User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Stuff on F4F
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Stuff on F4F
Luigi White
Created by: Luigi White

3/15/19 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, as the tittle says I would like to know what kinf os stuffdo you people like to do here on F4F
Or weirdest thing u ever saw a customer asking to a model
All kind of fetish are iteresting to me and I want to experience new ones
Talk about this would help me to be more open minded and Also read comments and talk with users here is good way to spend some time and enjoy
so, if you like this topic feel free to reply!
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Foreplay4Ever
Created by: foreplay4ever

3/17/19 @ 9:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Luigi, the weirdest request I ever heard from a member was for the model to shit in private. I am happy to say, the model politely declined!!! Sorry, to be so blunt, I tried to be more discreet, but the system sent me an error message!!!

As for what I like, it is simple, I like to chat with the model. If the model wants me to take him private, he must first take the time to have a real conversation with me. Don't misunderstand me, I love to see a man take off his clothes and get-off for me...but, I want to get to know him first.
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

3/17/19 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think most customers here are not interested in fetishes. I want to see hot young naked men. Unlike the previous responder, I have no interesting in a conversation. A few years ago a small group of customers went from room to room to satisfy their foot fetish, but they expected to get it without tipping. There used to be one customer who constantly searched for a model who would fart on command. Now the predominant theme of the site is a pink antenna attached to a vibrator inside a cute ass getting tips that satisfy the performer, not the customer. If the acting is good enough, that's fun to watch. Half the models are not good actors.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

3/23/19 @ 7:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, as the title says I would like to know what kind of stuff do you people like to do here on F4F ...
Or weirdest thing u ever saw a customer asking of a model.
All kinds of fetishes are interesting to me and I want to experience new ones.
Talking about this would help me to be more open minded. Reading the comments and talking with users here is good way to spend some time and enjoy ...
so, if you like this topic feel free to reply!
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I saw a guy fuck himself with the handle of the frying pan, then cum into the pan then eat his cum off the pan. That was hot!
I love MMF trios where the guys are all versatile. I saw an MMFF account on here that looked VERY interesting.
I love seeing holes filled and creamed.
My big fetish is when a guy cums, I love him to put his cum into his asshole. This is called "self-breeding."
I love cum, cum eating and other cum fun things. Nothing makes me more upset than when I see a guy just wipe up his cum. RUb it into your skin, eat it, put it up your ass. Do something with it!
Created by: male4622

3/31/19 @ 3:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I probably ask for weird stuff from time to time, but I always insist that the model is into it first. If they don't enjoy it, I don't enjoy it. I'm upfront before I make my requests. I find out boundaries. I'm not going to ask a guy who is brand new to anal to put in four fingers. I try to be respectful even though my mind tends to swing to the Mr. Hyde side sometimes of the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde spectrum.

I appreciate so much the trust that my friends have when we play.
Luigi White
Created by: Luigi White

6/11/19 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are absolutely right, since the model is comfortable with the requirements of the user there is no problem in doing crazy things in the room... Flirting helps to get out of the Monotony on many occasions
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

6/11/19 @ 5:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are absolutely right, since the model is comfortable with the requirements of the user there is no problem in doing crazy things in the room... Flirting helps to get out of the Monotony on many occasions.

I agree. But I have to echo something male42 said is a different way.
Yes, models need to be able to communicate clearly. I think understanding Flirt's systems has a LOT to do with that. If you don't know what Performer Deals, Fan Clubs, Members Only mode, Party Chats, Group Shows, the difference between PowerScore vs Flirt Points, etc. then you don't know what tools you have available to make deals with customers.
The other side is financial respect. I'm not a damn bank. I'm not a trust fund baby. I don't have a secret government slush fund. Begging me for credits is an immediate turn off. The model's job is to offer a deal, not beg for money like a bum. The exception might be during contests when we want our favorite models to win something.
Not upholding deals we've made is a definitely block. What would possess someone to do LESS for a paying customer? It's not like it costs the model anything to fulfill what they've been paid for.
Then there's aggressive negotiation. One long term model I removed because I offered them a deal that was HIGHER THAN THEIR NORMAL RATE because I liked them so much ... then they asked for more as if I was ripping them off! That one really pissed me off.
If I get greed instead of gratitude, I'm definitely done!
After establishing what the show will entail, it seems asking a few questions like "When will you be able to buy credits next? What is affordable for you? Would you like me to send you an email on X date with a Performer Deal for X amount?" would go a long way to have some financial respect.
Ultimately, it seems I spend money on communication and respect as much if not more so than performance. I mean, YEAH! I wanna see some crazy upside down elephant dick level penetration acrobatics ... but not if you're gonna be a jerk about it or too stupid to figure out how to show it to me.
Big-T
Created by: big-t

6/12/19 @ 2:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've seen a model cum in a fireball shot and drink it.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails