User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Str8, Bi, Gay or Otherwise
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Str8, Bi, Gay or Otherwise
Created by: gofish

9/16/19 @ 2:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One often sees this question in a chat room which makes one wonder does it really make any difference. Fact is it should never make any difference if the performer has the ability to make you want to keep coming to their chat room. There is a myth that one could convert a str8 guy to become Gay which is really sort of funny.
On the other hand any performer on the site who is comfortable with who he is will never change though might do a bit of investigation a long the way.
The site is a fantasy adventure who a long the way can lead to a few surprise with what one might can flirts bonds ..a sort of friendship at best.
Just putting this thought out there for every one to think about.
Pretty sure it will be hit up with some responses is short order...sure to give one a chuckle for the day :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Created by: louisphillippe

9/17/19 @ 9:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup It does make a big difference... :winkwink it is a matter of choice
and taste! :evil
:angel It is a myth that gay guys only like to watch straight men... :evil
:orglaugh Some gay guys wouldn't tip a credit to a straight man... :guitar
and lots of them would never get caught in a gay models room... :angel
:orglaugh C'est la vie!!! :orglaugh to each his own but believe me :drinkup :drinkup
it does matter... :winkwink :winkwink the subject is as old as noise!! :orglaugh

Just my :twocents ...... :orglaugh ... :winkwink ... :thumbsup ... :evil ... :angel :guitar ...
Created by: 640509040147

9/17/19 @ 11:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One often sees this question in a chat room which makes one wonder does it really make any difference. Fact is it should never make any difference if the performer has the ability to make you want to keep coming to their chat room.

Well Flirt must be the farmland where bisexual men come to because 85% (shoot I'll even say 90% to exaggerate!) of them claim they're bisexual without you even asking them!

Eh, these guys are probably trained to market themselves this way out of fear that they'll lose potential clients. At the end of the day, it's up to the users to decide themselves if they want to believe whatever it is they're being told by who is in front of them.

Anyways, I am never one to ask a model's sexuality because I find it to be irrelevant. This site is meant to be about fanatasties/fetishes after all, let's keep that in mind.
chesthairslave
Created by: chesthairslave

9/18/19 @ 8:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well hell, the models would say they're a camel if it earned them some extra tips & privates.
Created by: midnightvoiceco

9/18/19 @ 2:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well hell, the models would say they're a camel if it earned them some extra tips & privates.

One Hump or Two???

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
SteelChastityLockedSlave
Created by: steelchastitylockedslave

9/18/19 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One Hump or Two???:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

Smartass. So nice I'm not alone...
One Hump or Two???

:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

9/18/19 @ 10:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The thing that amazes me is that models are not just given options straight / Gay / Bisexual, but another option: Bi-curious. What the hell does that mean? You are not saying you are into women OR men (and NOT saying which one, which is ridiculous), but are MIGHT want to go the "other way" .. and, again, we have no clue what that might be!
A famous study of sexuality concluded that people are essentially bisexual, meaning they COULD - in theory - have satisfying sexual relations with EITHER gender. But, in reality, everyone has a clear preference, one way or the other, and that is why they "label" themselves as gay or straight, The study also said that even a bisexual has a PREFERENCE to one or the other gender (Usually, it is to the opposite gender, since heterosexuality is the society norm and accepted.)
I have no problem with straight guys here who list themselves as gay ... You are, after all, selling a FANTASY, and I think it is a smart move to maximize your profit potential.
The first model I had a private with here listed himself as bisexual. but later confided in me (after about a half dozen privates) that he was actually straight. He said he had no problem telling me, as I was always respectful to him. But he decided to leave F4F because OTHER gay guys would "hit on him" (All together now ... DUH!!!) He did leave, sent me a Twitter message with the website where he was now working, fucking his girlfriend on camera, and asked me to check it out. Uh, no thank you. PS: About 4 months later, after making like NO money as a hetero couple, he went back to doing solos for gay men. Uh huh.
In case you haven't guessed, I worked as a counselor on a local gay hotline for over 15 years, and am used to discussions like this.
Before, I called sexuality a 'label". Labels don't define people, and they are easy to peel off and replace! Don't be that concerned with what you list on F4F (but avoid Bi-Curious, since that is just meaningless!) You are targeting your audience (Most gay men are more comfortable with gay men. Only a small percentage will prefer bisexual, and hardly anyone will prefer a straight guy (except for fantasies such as "seducing the landscaper, cop, etc."). Tell people what they want to hear, and make LOTS of money.
moanet
Created by: moanet

9/19/19 @ 11:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I was (much) younger I had a mentor, Norman O. Brown. His position was that we were all "polymorphously perverse" which basically means we will do anything with anything if it makes us feel good. I always like the saying "what it the ifference between a straight man and a gay man? A six pack of beer" I suspect bi-curious is meant to be confusing. Likewise models claim to be vers when they clearly prefer one position or another. It makes business sense. After all, while Flirt is selling fantasy it is SELLING it. Models shoud feel free to describe themselves however they feel comfortable provided they follow thru on expectations, i.e., if they say they are bi then they should be receptive to remarks, comments, requests that ask them to take a gay role. This is a great thread!
graybearphx

10/11/19 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have counseled people unsure of their "label" to tell people they are TRISEXUAL . When they go "huh?" explain that means you are likely to TRY anything with anyone! :angel
Created by: gofish

10/11/19 @ 6:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have counseled people unsure of their "label" to tell people they are TRISEXUAL . When they go "huh?" explain that means you are likely to TRY anything with anyone! :angel

WOOW graybearphx that was the best message ever. TRISEXUAL is a great idea :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: midnightvoiceco

10/11/19 @ 7:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I was (much) younger I had a mentor, Norman O. Brown. His position was that we were all "polymorphously perverse" which basically means we will do anything with anything if it makes us feel good. I always like the saying "what it the ifference between a straight man and a gay man? A six pack of beer" I suspect bi-curious is meant to be confusing. Likewise models claim to be vers when they clearly prefer one position or another. It makes business sense. After all, while Flirt is selling fantasy it is SELLING it. Models shoud feel free to describe themselves however they feel comfortable provided they follow thru on expectations, i.e., if they say they are bi then they should be receptive to remarks, comments, requests that ask them to take a gay role. This is a great thread!

IMHO, I believe that, given the opportunity and the assurances that no one would ever know, 7 out of 10 (and probably more) so-called straight guys would accept a blowjob from another guy, knowing that no one would ever find out. Guys know what guys like, and straight guys know that a good bj is going to come from another guy.

graybearphx

10/11/19 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Midnight voice, I would agree, although - to get 7/10, likely the situation would have to be as IDEAL as you said. And, with changing attitudes, likely that is more likely than when I was I was a young man, when dinosaurs roamed the earth!

Of course, my experience is that the vast majority of men who identify as GAY (not bi) have had at least ONE (likely more) heterosexual sexual experiences. Society dictates what we should be, and someone who doesn't feel that way likely thinks "Well, I should TRY at least!"

Sadly, I have counseled many gay men who tried that, found they COULD function sexually with a woman (Again, studies we are all CAPABLE of that) and - feeling pressure from family, religion, etc. they live almost their ENTIRE LIVES pretending to be straight, marry, have "little people" (LOVE F4f's censor! NOT), etc. Of course, many of them realize what they are doing, and "come out" eventually, disrupting their families. But I also have gotten many calls in counseling from men in their older years, now "Spouse passed away, young-uns are grown and moved away... " so NOW they are ready to come out ... and ask for names of bars or social groups for gay men their age. Sad in many ways, all the years wasted, but FEW regret it, so good for them.
Created by: sub_slave

10/16/19 @ 10:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A model's sexuality definitely matters to me. I prefer straight models for many reasons. Contrary to what others may think about guys like me, I have no illusions of converting straight men. What a ridiculous theory! I'm also not here to live out a fantasy.
I enjoy being with straight men who - but for the money and online separation - would otherwise be unavailable for sexual experiences with any man. These guys are gay-for-pay and that's the thrill! F4F is where these guys are willing to have these unique experiences with gay men like me and for that I'm grateful. It's also fun finding out who's really straight and actually not gay, bicurious or bisexual.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails