User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Is flirt training required?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Is flirt training required?
Created by: gofish

9/4/20 @ 12:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have notice a lot of the new models on the site seem to be showing everything in open chat and just have to wonder what would they actually do if they were taken private. Put on some clothes perhaps :winkwink :winkwink
Just have to wonder does the site have any rules as it used to have in the past.
There are a lot of very good performers on the site who I think are feeling the impact of anything seems to go with a lot of viewers just looking for some free action and never talking.
Just something to think about :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
VSSupport
Created by: vssupport

9/4/20 @ 1:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The rules of the site remain the same nudity in open chat is not allowed. With that being said we have had an influx of new models and it can take time to get them all trained on the rules of the site. To assist with this we have multiple representatives monitoring the rooms for content any violation are reported and models are notified when any violations are found.

9/4/20 @ 1:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The rules of the site remain the same nudity in open chat is not allowed. With that being said we have had an influx of new models and it can take time to get them all trained on the rules of the site. To assist with this we have multiple representatives monitoring the rooms for content any violation are reported and models are notified when any violations are found.

Glad to hear that VSSUPPORT and hope you are putting on the pressure with some of the studios out there as well

:thumbsup :thumbsup
Coonasset
Created by: coonasset

9/4/20 @ 3:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks Gofish for bringing this up as I noticed the same. Glad too there will be viewing with training and reminders outside Private, Party or Group, keep your clothes on. :)
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

9/4/20 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think it is just NEW users violating the rule, but likely the newbies caused it, indirectly.

I stopped in a room of a model I have seen on and off for about six nonths, and he was naked and playing lightly with his cock. I did a double take and whispered to him that it surprised me, since he usually would not do that without heavy tipping, if not a party or private. He shrugged and said "Lots of new models giving it away, and the site is soooo slow besides. It is either join them, or sit here in an empty room."

9/4/20 @ 9:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think it is just NEW users violating the rule, but likely the newbies caused it, indirectly.

I stopped in a room of a model I have seen on and off for about six nonths, and he was naked and playing lightly with his cock. I did a double take and whispered to him that it surprised me, since he usually would not do that without heavy tipping, if not a party or private. He shrugged and said "Lots of new models giving it away, and the site is soooo slow besides. It is either join them, or sit here in an empty room."

Sadly that seems to be the case as a result that new viewer and guestusers expecting things that at one time required some sort of investment on their part. Hopefully things will change
:thumbsup :thumbsup
Flavio Garay
Created by: Flavio Garay

9/12/20 @ 8:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have notice a lot of the new models on the site seem to be showing everything in open chat and just have to wonder what would they actually do if they were taken private. Put on some clothes perhaps :winkwink :winkwink
Just have to wonder does the site have any rules as it used to have in the past.
There are a lot of very good performers on the site who I think are feeling the impact of anything seems to go with a lot of viewers just looking for some free action and never talking.
Just something to think about :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

If "very good" performers are feeling the impact, which I assume is negative, they must become BETTER performers instead of playing the victim blaming new performers. Better Performers = More Fun.
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

9/14/20 @ 11:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

>
If "very good" performers are feeling the impact, which I assume is negative, they must become BETTER performers instead of playing the victim blaming new performers. Better Performers = More Fun. <

And you completely missed the point of this post. The new models are NOT FOLLOWING THE RULE against nudity in OPEN. That puts the models (more experienced) who DO follow that rule at a disadvantage.

It takes no "talent" to sit in a room naked for all to see. It does take talent to tease and flirt to convince your users to do what is needed to GET you naked. That is what the site is all about.
Flavio Garay
Created by: Flavio Garay

9/17/20 @ 11:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

>
If "very good" performers are feeling the impact, which I assume is negative, they must become BETTER performers instead of playing the victim blaming new performers. Better Performers = More Fun. <

And you completely missed the point of this post. The new models are NOT FOLLOWING THE RULE against nudity in OPEN. That puts the models (more experienced) who DO follow that rule at a disadvantage.

It takes no "talent" to sit in a room naked for all to see. It does take talent to tease and flirt to convince your users to do what is needed to GET you naked. That is what the site is all about.

That is correct. I skipped the point and took another approach to spice it up. I think this tread is worth more inputs and thoughts. The topic about the rules has been in this forum for several years now. Gofish opened this one addressing the point in his unique and funny way. He said: “What would they actually do if they were taken private? Put on some clothes perhaps?” That cracked me up! 😂

Now, let’s talk about your post. At first sight, I see it is wrong for two reasons:

▪️ #1) You are applying the “post hoc ergo propter hoc” fallacy. Correlation may appear to suggest causality, but it’s not the case when the elements mentioned above interact in the chatrooms.

▪️ #2) You haven’t read the rule you are referring to. Instead, uncomplete information was delivered to you. The piece of information you have may be accurate, and your sources may be reliable too, but many other factors, including rules that directly affect this one, were not considered when making the analysis and coming to a conclusion.

Let me know your thoughts, questions, or whatever comment you would like to share.

FG

NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/19/20 @ 1:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you ll check out the party chats, for example you ll probably see new and vets all party chatting from fully clothed to nude jerking/edging depending in/on their respective moods. i ' ve thought it was the Models; descretion as to the quantity of attire, the aspects and degree of nudity/action, length of show and goals, and whichever they chose to do that was legal. True, the more you do/show, the less tips you may make due to whats free and free users will sit and whichever with more actively nude and edging guys, however whichever has to work, eh. I' ve always understood and surmised that the Model controlled his room and decided whether or not less meant more tips and took the chance or with his following tips were a sure thing or thank God for those that do those aren t get a freebie anyway and want/need even the 10 creditors as well and those that may cuz they got to view.
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/19/20 @ 1:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also, there are so many angles to flirting and learn, fun, that it would be beneficial for some to know alot and vary their routine which may not be working for some that are. and of course the rude, even though a lot of customers deserve it. Along basics savvy training/awareness and ops for maximizing potentials and tips, encouragement on/with changing up/testing different times and venues their particular styles, wants, routines, marketing choices, flexibilities, and maybe an intervention if they ain't got 'it' for F4F. or get ready for long term building. Customers go in for what they want and you can't please them all, their game and the Models may not be same however both may go with 'mostly got what each other wants'...those with lower following depend on whoms will and have to works with what they gots. Training benefits and realizing whichever works and a 'roll with which/what ever shows up" training best of all which is on the job anyway.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails