User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

VOTES
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: VOTES
Created by: gofish

10/13/20 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While one might think that votes hold no value one might disagree. We accept the fact that the vast number of performers on the site will not win a bonus the fact that you take the time to vote for them must have some meaning. Just remember a vote is not something give in exchange for a request from a performer, but rather of a sign of appreciation that the performer in question is online. The performer can take the meaning of the vote what ever way that he might, but you as a member the thought of giving it show the person you are. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

10/19/20 @ 11:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The votes are important even if you can't vote hundreds at a time. Even though in long run some ' usual ' will achieve numbers others won't it hopefully matters to get them..s everal models have told me since they never expect to 'win' ever, the rewards points, of course, aren't as important either as the tips and show ups for the promos. Also, With the new and excellent upgraded site, I have found some Models who have been on over a year and should qualify, do not have any voting capability with their bios... where do you vote for them and have they disqualified them selves from contest or the rules changed that are more strict and qualifications changed. I saw that some rules have changed and increased chances for better, however none that were exclusionary other than time limit existence on F4F site.

12/22/20 @ 1:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Getting close to the end of 2020 and still have to wonder why some members are shy about hitting performers on the site up with one of them FREE votes. Heck think we all get it that the vast number of performers will not win anything, but just perhaps give your favorite performers that VOTE might have something of an emotional impact. Nope not a good idea to see that VOTE in the same way as a tip, but it is always up to the performer as to how they wish to respond. Consider that VOTE merely as a thank you to the performer for getting online. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

12/24/20 @ 2:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Getting close to the end of 2020 and still have to wonder why some members are shy about hitting performers on the site up with one of them FREE votes. Heck think we all get it that the vast number of performers will not win anything, but just perhaps give your favorite performers that VOTE might have something of an emotional impact. Nope not a good idea to see that VOTE in the same way as a tip, but it is always up to the performer as to how they wish to respond. Consider that VOTE merely as a thank you to the performer for getting online. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Clap Clap Clap .. very well said.

12/31/20 @ 1:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey all you members out there one last chance to hit your favorite performer up with that VOTE. They might not win, but that effort you take to vote just might make their day/night :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails