User status
SE DINE TILBUD HER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Aphrodite Boys is at it again
Male Performer Chat: Aphrodite Boys is at it again
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

5/26/21 @ 4:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you're wondering why you've seen less of your favorite models from Aphrodite Boys Studio, it's because ABS is up to its old tricks and hasn't paid its models for months. This disgraceful company really needs to be shut down or banned from Flirt - but first they need to pay the models what they owe them. If I'm not mistaken, the co-owner or co-manager or something for the studio is someone who is himself a long-standing model. He ought to be ashamed of himself to treat these young men this way. Please raise your voices and get this studio to do the right thing (not that they have any sense of right and wrong), and let them know how you feel about them stiffing their hard-working models.
Created by: gofish

5/26/21 @ 7:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you're wondering why you've seen less of your favorite models from Aphrodite Boys Studio, it's because ABS is up to its old tricks and hasn't paid its models for months. This disgraceful company really needs to be shut down or banned from Flirt - but first they need to pay the models what they owe them. If I'm not mistaken, the co-owner or co-manager or something for the studio is someone who is himself a long-standing model. He ought to be ashamed of himself to treat these young men this way. Please raise your voices and get this studio to do the right thing (not that they have any sense of right and wrong), and let them know how you feel about them stiffing their hard-working models.

One has to wonder why is not Flirt addressing this issue. Alec Thomson is one of the performers from this studio and always wondered why he was not his usual self on the site. If he is not getting paid then that is a good reason. Yes these studios need to be held to account. Thanks for the posting and hope everyone checks it out.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

5/26/21 @ 7:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One has to wonder why is not Flirt addressing this issue. Alec Thomson is one of the performers from this studio and always wondered why he was not his usual self on the site. If he is not getting paid then that is a good reason. Yes these studios need to be held to account. Thanks for the posting and hope everyone checks it out.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
hornysucker1

5/26/21 @ 8:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, I'm not going to say anything about which models told me about this, or ABS will use that as an excuse to keep up their BS. Trust me, there are many in this situation. And yes, Flirt needs to deal with it. But first, the models need to get paid. In my opinion, Flirt needs to get to the bottom of this, not listen to ABS' excuses (you know they'll have ridiculous excuses, they always have before when they've stiffed models). Maybe Flirt should pay the models directly for the credits they have earned, and when ABS doesn't get its cut they'll realize they shouldn't have done this.
hornysucker1

Well, I'm not going to say anything about which models told me about this, or ABS will use that as an excuse to keep up their BS. Trust me, there are many in this situation. And yes, Flirt needs to deal with it. But first, the models need to get paid. In my opinion, Flirt needs to get to the bottom of this, not listen to ABS' excuses (you know they'll have ridiculous excuses, they always have before when they've stiffed models). Maybe Flirt should pay the models directly for the credits they have earned, and when ABS doesn't get its cut they'll realize they shouldn't have done this.
hornysucker1

meanwhile, why is everything posting twice on here? :)

5/26/21 @ 11:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is a very good idea. Pay the performers direct and then let the studio try to bill the performer.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

5/26/21 @ 11:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

meanwhile, why is everything posting twice on here? :)

Not sure why there is duplicate posting .....such is often the way with this site

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
404_404
Created by: 404_404

5/27/21 @ 9:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My understanding is that changes were made a few years ago making studies unnecessary for payment from Flirt. Why go through a studio and letting them take another cut from earnings if you're not being helped? No idea.
jamesless4
Created by: jamesless4

5/27/21 @ 9:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My understanding is that changes were made a few years ago making studies unnecessary for payment from Flirt. Why go through a studio and letting them take another cut from earnings if you're not being helped? No idea.

If this is confirmed to be happening, it's disgusting behavior. Can I ask VSMedia to undertake an independent investigation or audit into the conduct of ABS Studio (By Aphrodite and Stefano) to determine if this conduct is happening. Then more broadly review if it is really a suitable partnership to have?

If this conduct is substantiated, VSMedia would surely have to seriously consider their commercial relationship with the studio, being associated with a studio that doesn't pay it's models is not a great reflection on VSMedia and it's corporate culture.
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

5/27/21 @ 12:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb :smoking
The AB s guys should bill with F4F assisting as Heroes. Why are their finances public anyway?!
Also, don't the guys get their net pay after F4F takes out taxes, fees, and costs?! Or are the Models responsible for their own costs after F4F get their cut?! Thanks
hornysucker1

5/27/21 @ 7:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, not everyone has the computer equipment, high-speed internet service, or privacy at home to do the work. Some models need a studio to provide one or more of those things.

404_404
Created by: 404_404

5/27/21 @ 8:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, not everyone has the computer equipment, high-speed internet service, or privacy at home to do the work. Some models need a studio to provide one or more of those things.
Good point. That makes sense.
Patrick-Dallas
Created by: patrick-dallas

5/28/21 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Explains why so many are not showing up online anymore. I have sensed something being rotten in this studio for a while. Flirt management needs to review the situation and demand that ABS either pay the models or withhold payment to ABS and pay the models directly.
YellowBell2
Created by: yellowbell2

5/28/21 @ 12:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just hope for the models sake, they get paid what they are deserved for their hours worked/tips earnt. The studio may provide facilities, but the model does the hard yards earning the credits...

gaypope
Created by: gaypope

5/28/21 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The level of non-response of VS Media to this topic seems to be an example in regards to the level of importance this issue is to them.
Or they don´t care?

It is 2021, maybe step up to a more honest and fairer world? And respond as a company when you have a problem. Look into the matter if you care.
Valkyrie2.0
Created by: valkyrie2.0

5/29/21 @ 4:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If accurate, it is an absolute disgrace that the studio is not paying its models and there appears to be a public silence on the matter by Flirt. But the elephant in the room is why studio models, apparently, only get to keep 20% of what they earn. In other words 80% of their earnings gets syphoned off by others. This would not be acceptable, in any other form of work, in a reasonable workplace. Please explain?
jamesless4

5/29/21 @ 7:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If accurate, it is an absolute disgrace that the studio is not paying its models and there appears to be a public silence on the matter by Flirt. But the elephant in the room is why studio models, apparently, only get to keep 20% of what they earn. In other words 80% of their earnings gets syphoned off by others. This would not be acceptable, in any other form of work, in a reasonable workplace. Please explain?

It's interesting, as customers we tip the model directly, not the website, or the studio.... Yet the breakdowns for some can be as bad as 80% going elsewhere as mentioned above.

I understand there is a cost to do business (run a studio, rent a location, pay internet & support staff) and for flirt to host a website (marketing, promotions, web hosting, servers, developers, support staff etc). But it seems a bit fraudulent that
(1) The customer doesn't know upfront how much of their tips money is actually making it to the model
(2) That the amount can be vastly different between each model,

I'd be interested to know if that's legal under the Consumer Rights Directive in the EU, or other jurisdictions consumer law. If this breakdown was transparent when a customer entered a room, consumers would be properly informed, and could make decisions about how much to tip. Models make this whole business model viable, without them Flirt & Studios don't exist. It's a shame some studios may be exploiting their size/power over how much the hard working models get paid in various contractual agreements, that don't benefit the model.

hornysucker1

5/29/21 @ 10:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's interesting, as customers we tip the model directly, not the website, or the studio.... Yet the breakdowns for some can be as bad as 80% going elsewhere as mentioned above.

I understand there is a cost to do business (run a studio, rent a location, pay internet & support staff) and for flirt to host a website (marketing, promotions, web hosting, servers, developers, support staff etc). But it seems a bit fraudulent that
(1) The customer doesn't know upfront how much of their tips money is actually making it to the model
(2) That the amount can be vastly different between each model,

I'd be interested to know if that's legal under the Consumer Rights Directive in the EU, or other jurisdictions consumer law. If this breakdown was transparent when a customer entered a room, consumers would be properly informed, and could make decisions about how much to tip. Models make this whole business model viable, without them Flirt & Studios don't exist. It's a shame some studios may be exploiting their size/power over how much the hard working models get paid in various contractual agreements, that don't benefit the model.

These are important issues for sure. The main issue here, though, is that even the small amount the models get from the studio isn't being paid to them. Where is the money going? (I think we all know the answer to that one.)
jamesless4

5/30/21 @ 12:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

These are important issues for sure. The main issue here, though, is that even the small amount the models get from the studio isn't being paid to them. Where is the money going? (I think we all know the answer to that one.)

Yeah, that's a side issue that I mentioned above.

We wouldn't (or atleast I wouldn't) tip if it was known that 100% was being siphoned off, away from the hard working models. It reeks of dishonesty when the customer is paying for a service thinking it's going to the model, and really no aspect of it is reaching said model. The models being in a tough situation can't even quit the studio, because of the sizeable debt owed to them, and quitting could forfeit any payment.

I hope out of this sorry saga, someone is held to account, and Flirt4Free starts to operate with a minutiae of ethical standards. We still haven't heard anything from VS Media, Flirt4Free, or anyone in a corporate capacity which is extremely telling of their lack of corporate accountability. Not even an announcement of an investigation, just silence. The promotions roll on in flirt world to sell credits and make money, but the actual scandals get swept under the carpet, business as usual for these guys.

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10

FREE CREDITS

Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails